Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Honey was sitting on the sofa sending messages on her phone
Comparing penis sizes why can’t she just leave it alone?
then I saw who she was talking to the drums in my head got louder
What didn’t head the situation was the Colombian marching powder
So I thumped her on the sofa( it wasn’t me)
Even thumped her in the shower ( it wasn’t me)
She had marks on her face( it wasn’t me)
She even caught it on camera( it wasn’t me)

honey had enough went off screaming running to the house next door
She didn’t like that I took the ring back just like the times before
There are just somethings that a man just can’t take
I was making monkey noises she really made me go ape

So I bashed on the door( it wasn’t me)
Said I’d kill the whore ( it wasn’t me)
The bill got it on camera( it wasn’t me)
Said f**k off to the neighbours(it wasn’t me)

so I had my day in court they asked how I plead
I said not guilty your honour I never did the deed
You may wonder why It looks like I haven’t a care
It was all a bad dream I wasn’t even there
So they said I was abusive( it wasn’t me)
Said I used bad language( it wasn’t me)
Made her cower in fear( it wasn’t me)
Put her in casualty( wasit wasn’t me)
🤣🤣🤣 this is so funny 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t see how this isn’t going to throw KP under a bus. By going to trial presumably all the stuff about the Sun article and the “bruising” are all going to come out and that can only reflect badly on KP?

On the other hand this guarantees the pair of them press coverage for the next couple of months, certainly during the trial itself. Daily appearances at court, stupid attention seeking behaviour and outfits etc…press interviews afterwards as well.

isn’t it the case also that a spouse can’t testify against their other half? Or is that just in the US? Let’s prepare for a wedding ahead of the trial 🤣 if that’s the case!

All of this I’m afraid keeps the tracksuit twins in the press for longer…
It's not the same in the UK, it depends on the crime, she probably wouldn't be forced for this charge but could for an assault.

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I read she’s trying to get back to her ‘Jordan’ days. Didn’t she make a big deal before about how Jordan was gone and she would never return. Funny that…. Sadly no one can turn back time..
Of course you can, just get bigger tits and take them out more often.

• Heart
So she's had three foot of someone else's hair stuck to her head, and the only place she's going is community service. Weird behaviour. Imagine trying to get people to believe he didn't hit her, then not even going to court to give your version and support. He's obviously pled guilty, please remember, no matter what he says, he's really angry. Imagine tonight, he'll be feeling furious and embarrassed, she'll be moaning about having to do her cs, fireworks ahead.
That’s got me thinking. Crimes and dna - what I’d you have these and you have committed a crime will the donor get blamed ? Although why some poor Russian or Indian girl would be in the frame I don’t know

Reactions: 5

ClivE

VIP Member
He wouldn’t have to declare that offence if convicted on an esta. It has to be more serious, perhaps if it was violence but otherwise not relevant to an esta.
i think you have to declare anything if you have been found guilty and have a criminal record.but it does not automatically mean you will not be granted a esta(i am sure when my husband filled ours in it asked if you had been found guilty of anything)

SimonMccarthy

I’m sure they’ve made a deal with the rozzers. He’s grassed up some more drug dealers to be let off. He’s so cocksure ( and a cock) so he knows it will get thrown out on a technicality just like all skankies
how have her cases ever been thrown out on a technicality?

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
i think you have to declare anything if you have been found guilty and have a criminal record.but it does not automatically mean you will not be granted a esta(i am sure when my husband filled ours in it asked if you had been found guilty of anything)
It doesn’t, it’s very specific in what it asks you and is based around moral turpitude. It’s not any offence.

• Wow