Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I guess it won't stretch across Phil & Grant;

Legally she is surely obliged to buy a seat-belt extender like this?
Even a tight-wad like wanky could afford it to ensure the safety of 'Is Dolly seeing as its less than a fiver
Nah, she's hoping to go through the windscreen to improve her looks and shave an inch or three off Grant & Phil.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
I was told Cole thinks KP didn’t say anything to the police…. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Whatever was said will surely now come out at the trial? Presumably though I would have thought he would have been supplied with all the evidence against him ahead of today’s hearing?

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
I'm not sure he'll have a criminal record. Given he's dressed casual, didn't even bother to wear a suit & she's in attendance too, I'm wondering if he's been advised the case is going to be dismissed and NOTHING will happen to him! He looks too arrogant & relaxed for my liking. Jeez I really really hope I'm wrong. :sick: :poop:
People don’t wear suits to a case like this. Honestly nobody does.

• Sad

SimonMccarthy

Sentence suspended because the first judge told her to go to the priory? Mystery man driving the pink car etc
Sentence suspended because the first judge told her to go to the priory? Mystery man driving the pink car etc
none of those were thrown out, she still got sentenced for the pink car; failing to provide information which she received a ban for, roughly the dame if she had been convicted for drink driving. you are confusing technicality with leniency I think.

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Could’ve just WhatsApped me and asked 😂 I’m sitting here like an idiot refreshing the page.
1) she turned up in a crumpled dirty hairy t-shirt thinking she’s the English version of Kim K with some idiotic visor thingy but she looks like the wish version instead…
2) as @Sertraline Queen confirms… they’re still weapons grade cunts 😂😂
Thank you! 😘

what on EARTH does she look like?!

• Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
lol I know most men don't tend to be too fussy....but omg, the thought of being intimate with her....I feel so bad saying that....but ugh. *shudders*
🤣🤣 pheebs if you don't mind telling us, are you male or female? I know you have a wife so I thought you were a lesbian. Your message above has confused me (it's been a long day! 🥴) It doesn't matter either way, just my curiosity!

• Haha
  • Wow
Next thread: #148 Slaggies man was in dock, lying to the cops; she’s now back on the stalk, sorry love, you're on the chop.

Am I too early? Am a noooooob.

• Haha
If he was making monkey sounds outside Harvey’s house then wouldn’t this be a racial crime and aren’t they shithot on this sort of thing?
How would they prove that's what it was though? One person might think it sounded like a monkey sound, one person might not. I suspect that's why there were no racially aggravated charges.