Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badirene

VIP Member
Night night all, am going to try to get some sleep for tomorrows big event. Meanwhile enjoy Priceys newest erotica from Only Nans.

iknmages (1).jpeg
ohownload (1).jpeg
ifudgemages (1).jpeg
icmages (1).jpeg
cardidownload (1)-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Eureka

VIP Member
Turning up for court in a t-shirt and pair of jeans....he doesn't give a shit at all does he.

Nice to see he has support from a member of Daft Punk though.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Bipolar_Bear

Been lurking for a while, but that comment about her feet proper pissed me off enough to post.

She has been seen wearing high stiletto heels a few times since the accident, yet her feet are too damaged to stand and sort clothes in a charity shop or to chat to elderly people for a few hours? If it were actually the case she would be allowed to take breaks or do it sitting down anyway. How lazy do you have to be? But this is the woman who thinks having liposuction every few months is a realistic alternative to eating well and working out.

Get a grip, Katie! You may have mental health issues, but the sympathy runs dry when it becomes clear you are constantly using them to dodge accountability and continue your poor behaviour.

Now that's finally off my chest I'll retreat into the shadows again. I am not a big talker but I do have a good laugh reading everyone's posts here, so thanks for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
There is a young man called Cole,
Who's girlfriend sells pics of her hole,
They each have no money,
It will be very funny,
When they both end up on the dole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Account Suspended

Ive been thinking very deeply about all this and after much deliberation meditation and contemplation I have come to my conclusion ........

Any 33 year old man who has his initials on his shorts is a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

ClivE

VIP Member
โ€œThe pair have sparked rumours she's pregnant while they've been away.

Carl was earlier spotted tenderly stroking her stomach as they relaxed by the swimming pool at their complex.โ€

FUCK OFF!
my husband put his hand on my stomach last night in bed,i am praying to god i am not pregnant now(i am 57years old )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

klairklopp

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been said already but Iโ€™ve only been to Tesco and the threads moved on at lightening speed. I was just reading an article in the mirror about them when I came across this stunning quote; โ€œAlthough she looked fabulous while in Thailand, a source has revealed that the mum-of-five is feeling 'overweight' after her lavish holidayโ€. Iโ€™ll give a crisp ten pound note to anyone who can post a picture of her looking โ€˜fabulousโ€™! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 63

woowoono2

Chatty Member
Shonky and Wonkyโ€™s big day has arrived. Shonkey will be dressed in a shiny Essex Wide Boy suit with rolled up sleeves, skin tight trousers, no socks and brown loafers. Wonkey will dress her Giant Haystack body and Phill and Grants in a pink Cinderella dress with her face looking like a Bulldogโ€™s arse and hair like Dog the Bounty Hunter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Minx103

Chatty Member
Haven't read since page 6 but just driven past Carl Woods. He was heading away from Little Canfield towards the M11 roundabout. Think he was alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 57

Baggins

#148 Removing some ribs to make her look thinner..."stick 'em in a bag luv, they'll do for me dinner"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Ekathrina

VIP Member
So presumably the house he tried to gain entry to was Harveyโ€™s place, which is where she legged it to after the altercation? Fancy going round to the house of a young person with disabilities and anxiety and banging merry hell out of the door in the middle of the night. Thatโ€™s shameful behaviour. He really is human trash.
And sheโ€™s no better. I canโ€™t for the life of me understand how she can even look at him let alone carry on a relationship with him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

DC16

VIP Member
Itโ€™s Colemass day.
Iโ€™m sure just like the real thing ๐ŸŽ„ it will be a real let down ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and the untouchable tracksuit twins will be deflecting and smug as hell later ๐Ÿ˜ก. Unless, Judge ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš–๏ธ Amanda Kelly has been reassigned to Colechester court today ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
So ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ at the ready and get comfy ๐Ÿ‘“ ๐Ÿ‘€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Thank you 265! โค I have a feeling this thread will go like a speed train tomorrow, what with a certain someone about to get a criminal record. Mwahaha! ๐Ÿ˜

On another noteโ€ฆ I see Boyson is fighting Danielle The Pringle Lloyds Ex in the celeb boxing match.
679158A5-0330-4AA0-B976-D92F638E1BED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

onthebuses

Haha, the look on the female coppers faceโ€ฆ sheโ€™s thinking โ€œWTF is that?!โ€ ๐Ÿคฃ

2DED9736-7D27-4FF1-8A63-5C060FE5DD46.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51