Katie Price #147 Put a tampon in your hair and let us see your underwear. Signed your only fan, Stan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 265! ❤ I have a feeling this thread will go like a speed train tomorrow, what with a certain someone about to get a criminal record. Mwahaha! 😁

On another note… I see Boyson is fighting Danielle The Pringle Lloyds Ex in the celeb boxing match.
679158A5-0330-4AA0-B976-D92F638E1BED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thank you 265! ❤ I have a feeling this thread will go like a speed train tomorrow, what with a certain someone about to get a criminal record. Mwahaha! 😁

On another note… I see Boyson is fighting Danielle The Pringle Lloyds Ex in the celeb boxing match. View attachment 1144243
We spoke about this a while back, some of us were going to book tickets. KP lurvvs a bit of boxing, hence why she is banging on about her friend who has cancer on her site begging for money. I'm a sucker for a charity but I'm sorry anything she supports I have to question

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been said already but I’ve only been to Tesco and the threads moved on at lightening speed. I was just reading an article in the mirror about them when I came across this stunning quote; “Although she looked fabulous while in Thailand, a source has revealed that the mum-of-five is feeling 'overweight' after her lavish holiday”. I’ll give a crisp ten pound note to anyone who can post a picture of her looking ‘fabulous’! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I know it's too early now

Katie Price #148 Cole wasn't taken down. He's still the biggest clown

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When the feck was being ugly a fashion thing ?

Sorry if this has been said already but I’ve only been to Tesco and the threads moved on at lightening speed. I was just reading an article in the mirror about them when I came across this stunning quote; “Although she looked fabulous while in Thailand, a source has revealed that the mum-of-five is feeling 'overweight' after her lavish holiday”. I’ll give a crisp ten pound note to anyone who can post a picture of her looking ‘fabulous’! 😂
Crisp pound note, lol? I cant hide how much I despise her, I've met her, she is a piece of tit and you are showing your age, crisp pound note? I'd happily throw a crisp brick at her

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
girls Day out cancelled, normally I’d be miffed, but not today! Bring it on….we know he’s not going anywhere, but the truth in black and white may finally be revealed-leaked 🤞

Reactions: 24
Night night all, am going to try to get some sleep for tomorrows big event. Meanwhile enjoy Priceys newest erotica from Only Nans.

iknmages (1).jpeg
ohownload (1).jpeg
ifudgemages (1).jpeg
icmages (1).jpeg
cardidownload (1)-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I will try but these threads move too quick I end up forgetting to add my two pence worth in 🤦‍♀️ 😂😂 I'm throughly enjoying laughing and lurking in the back ground 🥰😂🥰
I'm the same at the moment, blink and I've missed it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.