Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
hope he as not forgot to take his black and white proof of everything not being anything to do with him to court,i can not wait to read it all(or is he saving it for the tell all book he will get someone to write when it all ends)
his black and white proof is his dice,hes going to roll it to see what his chances of getting off are (high for the court case, low for sex with her)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

mrspig99

VIP Member
Isn’t that where the police have posted her summons for the RO breach tho? They need to hand deliver it to her otherwise she’ll blame the postie for not receiving it and won’t turn up!
that's why thy should have been waiting for her at the airport on her return! Give it to her in person so she can't use that excuse.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Surely if Harvey had been in hospital for 10 days it would have made the paper plus that was just after his modelling stint
Good point, however:
Maybe the papers dodged the story for now cos of KP's mental'elf ishoos?
Or maybe they stuck it out on holiday 2 side-step any back-lash?
How close was it to the day Harvey did his catwalk?

If this is at all partly true, she's finished.

Just a thought about him admitting he argued in the street. That in itself wouldn't be a public order defence. You've got to do both parts of this; not just one.

"
  • That you have used threatening, abusive, or insulting words or behaviour towards another person;
  • And intended to either cause them to believe that immediate unlawful violence will be used against them or to provoke them to use immediate unlawful violence.''

So maybe he could be preparing to say that they argued together and she didn't feel the threat of violence? I doubt it will wash if there are multiple witnesses but .....

DB0000

What she needs to remember is natural or implant GRAVITY is a bastard. Those implants will sag like medicine balls in a wind sock ( pool balls and normal sock not enough). She will continue to need lifts and revisions if she wants them to remain around the same place . Although we e all said they were rather high dr. Elgin perhaps factored in gravity to allow more time, kinda like your mum buying a bigger school uniform - you’ll grow into it 😂 . I have seen older implants which look like spaniels ears with a melon in them. Looks dreadful
Oh I love this!They will adapt with time.Just as well, at the moment they look as if you could bounce bricks off them.
I get the sensation that if she makes a sudden movement turning to the side, her boobs will still point to the front.
[/QUOTE
So would we stay forever youthful if we lived in space ? Just a thought 💭😆

• Haha

ClivE

VIP Member
why no backgrid pictures(Katie as had plenty of time to inform them of the date she as just been away for 3 weeks with them) they were good enough to take on holiday with them but not good enough to take the court pictures(or maybe they were hoping there would be able to sneak in with no press at all)

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Can he plead guilty and not turn up in person?
Just thought of this, as I remembered what happed with KPs last non appearance.I know it was for a totally different thing.