Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baggins

Skanky: can you take this back and swap it for a double cheeseburger and fries?
Wanky: fuck sake!

Screenshot_20220323-111340_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Account Suspended

Im a London Taxi Driver and a direct commission only salesman, if Ive had a rotten week sales wise I jump in the Taxi. What with those jobs and my own interest in psychology I seem to /have learnt to weigh people up and find human nature very intersting. So I find all your views genuinly interesting and of course flippin funny . I remember Tim Healy and his wife at the time Denise Welch in the back of the cab for an hour.An hour was more than enough she was an absoloute nightmare and I actually felt sorry for the bloke.Not sure why I am remembering them re Kate but I guess they would both wind me up to the max :).....

• Heart
  • Haha

woowoono2

Chatty Member
I have got a disappointing feeling about today. He is going to be so smug as he will get a slap on the wrists, a criminal record, yes, but still get away with it. They both need taking down a peg or two and quickly.
A criminal record is not ‘getting away with it’. Having a record will have big consequences: no entry to LV and difficultly getting a credit Licence for offering finance on his dodgy cars. A custodial was never on the cards, except for if he threatened the emergency services. Take heart, there will be consequences. Unless he’s got his proof in black and white, of course 🤣

• Haha

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Turning up for court in a t-shirt and pair of jeans....he doesn't give a shit at all does he.

Nice to see he has support from a member of Daft Punk though.
If he had any sense which we know he doesn't anyway he would have told her to stay away and just gone on his own! She just adds unnecessary drama! On a separate note you know you have absolutely f****d up your face when you have to cover it with a tinted visor! FFS she may as well just put a balaclava on! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Update

So it's going to trial in June! He needs to be VERY careful what he says. There is clearly a case and evidence. Surely the SlapGate interview she has given to police saying she was walloped & bruised & then retracting that story, saying it wasn't true, will have to be mentioned at a TRIAL? It's all part & parcel about what happened that night. Will statements need to come from Jett/Bunny & Harvey's carer. Wonder if her ex manager Kirsty will also need to come forward as a witness? Not sure how this will all work. Hopefully there are so Legal Eagles on this site. But I assume they have enough evidence to get to a trial! Was this what he expected, or did he think he would get the case dismissed I wonder? If he didn't expect it to go to trial the SHITE will be hitting the fan later.Ohhhhhhh

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
No the hillbillies will be waiting in the car park with a lynch rope ready to string him up for battering skanky, led by AFP Oxygen Amy who cracks him over the head with a full cylinder, followed by Edna brandishing a giant bouquet if Gladdies that she proceeds to whack him with all the while shreiking "Get yer Gladdies from Marks & Sparks innit!!"
Saw this comment on Mirror site, about KP removing ribs, made me laugh!

37 min ago

Her body looks like a tree trunk with a couple of footballs stuck to it, very manly. In fact, she’d be better off calling herself Keith and taking up being a drag Queen for a living.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
Tattlers please beat me with wet lettuce or dried celery but I have a confession, 20 odd years ago I started to fancy the Pricey not her boobs but the rest of her, then I started to read and watch her behaviour. I then realised she is a vile odious woman who cared for no one but herself, she dropped,or had her kids removed from her womb, but only showed interest to get publicationminches, it was always get a man get pregnant then humiliate them so they,d leave. Then she would play for sympathy or more. I,m just a regular bloke, but I can see through her. Why can,t the courts and press??????

• Heart
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
" The Sun was told Katie's team argued physical tasks would put too much pressure on Katie’s feet, which she broke falling over a wall in Turkey in August 2020. " Oh please, still trying to use that old excuse? She can't do 'physical tasks' but she can go kick boxing? It's time she was required to undergo a medical examination if she keeps pulling this old chestnut out the hat.
Well if she’s not up to doing community service stick a tag on her for 6 months. Or lock the piece of shit up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37