Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sasheyboo

Hi guys im a newbie but i share your total dislike for Krusty i was wondering where CW friends have gone now ? Seems he has none left and also going the same way as KH not working just running round after Krustys manky arse everybody seems to have deserted her as well along with her 5 kids funny now word from.her vile mother or sister now

• Heart
Reactions: 35

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Bored of the court room non drama? I’ve been scrolling through pics…. Found a classic. It’s peachy 🍑
6736C869-460F-4193-9FE1-0CB62F94AAD6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
This is getting just ridiculous now. For fucks sake can they not see the pictures in the papers? She was walking around everyday, swimming on a treadmill, there's absolutely no reason why she can't stand in a charity shop for a few hours a week. This is unbelievable.
Also jumping in to the sea off a boat feet first .....

• Heart

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
He’s not very bright is he? I watch a lot of crime and law programmes and there’s people who plead guilty to things they haven’t actually done because the consequences of been found guilty outweigh the sentence they will get for doing so. Has no one advised him to take this slap on the wrist and move on over pleading ‘not guilty’, going to trial and having all the details of ‘slapgate’ known?
He's probably saying "I'm not pleading guilty because I've not done anything" and has just made it worse for himself, well at least we will get to hear the full story of what happened that night, I believe she did split with him after the incident and then they wasn't seen together as he probably wasn't supposed to be anywhere near her, then we saw the photos of them talking in the car and he probably talked her round and they got back together but what I don't understand is she went straight to the papers told her "story" as she thought her and Crawl were done as we know she is impulsive and vindictive so the bruise must of been real because if it was fake like she has now said and the paper knew it was make up surely that's libelous or slanderous as its not real, I know the paper embellish things but blatantly outright accusing someone surely they are treading a fine line with that so I believe there was a bruise, so now they are having to make up a story saying it was fake which looks ridiculous after all shed said about just being sat there watching TV then was punched and about coercive control, she was ready to run with those stories to magazines too I bet but now has to backtrack as she got back together with him, the police bodycam footage should be interesting! I'm just going to put this out here but I think at some point she will be back with The Milky Bar Kid, he will come riding in on his white horse when its all gone tits up with Crawl because it will do no matter how long it takes he will do one IMHO.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Wonder if there will be any show of public support for him from the rest of the Price family today? :ROFLMAO:
No the hillbillies will be waiting in the car park with a lynch rope ready to string him up for battering skanky, led by AFP Oxygen Amy who cracks him over the head with a full cylinder, followed by Edna brandishing a giant bouquet if Gladdies that she proceeds to whack him with all the while shreiking "Get yer Gladdies from Marks & Sparks innit!!"

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
OMG that comment, the fact he’s stopped putting any photos of her on his IG grid these days, his whole attitude towards her on the Thaisland trip, total disdain in his eyes, and what appeared to be a refusal to feature in her YouTube videos.

This relationship is as dead as the proverbial Dodo, how much longer can they string this farce out, he seems to be totally miserable most of the time in her company, surely a z-list claim to fame and blue tick status ain’t worth this amount of shit. What an odd couple they are.

• Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well, I thought he’d go Guilty, hush it all up, and on we go, but no a Court Case with all that involves with a Not Guilty plea, a whole can of worms likely to spill about what happened that night, and her conflicting account, ooooer what will happen about that.

This may well be a great result for both of them being held to account at last, whatever way the case goes. Stuff must spill into the public domain about her and his behaviour. The Sun’s reporting today, shows they not gonna pull any punches, they’ve also again referred to her court case in reporting on him, including Skanky’s vile name calling of Michelle, they are sharpening knives, she’s crossed them, it shows. Don’t forget to clear his name, they been saying the initial story Skanky sold was fabricated.

Yeah annoying we gotta wait till June, but they have to keep their weird toxic relationship going without more incidents, and surely her access to the kids continues as it has been for a while now. Frustration and paranoia will build with them both over the next couple of months, guaranteed.

• Heart

okeep

VIP Member
Da dud dala dala , did dud da la and the Circus continues , the next performance is on April 12th,
Unfortunately there are no Animals, all been killed off, But can guarantee plenty of fucking Clowns

• Haha
  • Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I am confused.Very confused.But also intrigued.
How these two continue to live together baffles me.Its exhausting reading about them.One minute I feel I have a handle on what’s making them tick, the next moment I believe the polar opposite.The only truth here is that the whole set up is toxic.
It’s draining just following it on her - can you imagine what it must be like for Kieran, Michelle, Peter and Emily? Skanky thrives on it, I can’t work out Crawls motivation or reasoning at all. The whole thing is weird AF, it’s gone beyond entertaining for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Morning all. I've got a busy day, going into the office for a few hours too. That's why I need everyone to NOT post on here until 3.30pm or it will be too hard for me to catch up. Thanking you in advance! 🤣
OR... I could pretend I'm sick and spend the day on the thread with live commentary 😈
Meanwhile back on earth, I'll be at work and the thread will move like lightening!

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
She might be in jail by then. So it should all come out then what happened....??

" The Sun was told Katie's team argued physical tasks would put too much pressure on Katie’s feet, which she broke falling over a wall in Turkey in August 2020. " Oh please, still trying to use that old excuse? She can't do 'physical tasks' but she can go kick boxing? It's time she was required to undergo a medical examination if she keeps pulling this old chestnut out the hat.

• Angry

LuvyaHarve

She’s been baking herself in the sun for three weeks now all of a sudden she wants a visor hahaha
Yet during covid she found it hard to wear a mask properly, now it's not needed she's wearing a full face covering.

• Haha
The bond is so strong she won't give up drink, drugs or Cole. Shows P where she stands doesn't it.
That's what I said. I suspect Pwincess must be ignoring her, so she puts a story out there to try and guilt her into contact. Typical narc tactic, treat people like shit and then try and get them onside again.

• Sick
  • Sad

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
What on earth has she got on her face for crying out loud 🤣 he doesn't look too concerned the arrogant prick
She knows the paps won't photo shop her flaws and she doesnt want us all to see the sheer mess she has made to her mug.....so she has hid behind these daft visor face shades....expect they will be her go to item when out and about where paps are

• Haha

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I have got a disappointing feeling about today. He is going to be so smug as he will get a slap on the wrists, a criminal record, yes, but still get away with it. They both need taking down a peg or two and quickly.

• Sad
  • Heart

Emlou80

we all know it will be a slap on the wrist but don’t be disheartened or disappointed. Court is just the warm up act. The grand reveal of the black and white troof via instasham later tonight will be the main event.
@PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy - fab title 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Wow