Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

okeep

VIP Member
Honey was sitting on the sofa sending messages on her phone
Comparing penis sizes why can’t she just leave it alone?
then I saw who she was talking to the drums in my head got louder
What didn’t head the situation was the Colombian marching powder
So I thumped her on the sofa( it wasn’t me)
Even thumped her in the shower ( it wasn’t me)
She had marks on her face( it wasn’t me)
She even caught it on camera( it wasn’t me)

honey had enough went off screaming running to the house next door
She didn’t like that I took the ring back just like the times before
There are just somethings that a man just can’t take
I was making monkey noises she really made me go ape

So I bashed on the door( it wasn’t me)
Said I’d kill the whore ( it wasn’t me)
The bill got it on camera( it wasn’t me)
Said f**k off to the neighbours(it wasn’t me)

so I had my day in court they asked how I plead
I said not guilty your honour I never did the deed
You may wonder why It looks like I haven’t a care
It was all a bad dream I wasn’t even there
So they said I was abusive( it wasn’t me)
Said I used bad language( it wasn’t me)
Made her cower in fear( it wasn’t me)
Put her in casualty( wasit wasn’t me)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Eureka

VIP Member
I don't think she will be able to get pregnant I just have a feeling, plus deep down does he really want Skanky to be the mother of his child? I'm just watching What Katie did next after shed split with Pete, she's so slim its strange to see her shape now she looks like a shot putter, she is just so cringe worthy on the show, she's embarrassing she thinks she's gods gift she was a mess even way back then at least with Pete she had some structure.
I doubt they even have sex anymore. She probably does a bit of a half hearted blow job, he gropes her tits and then they both rub one out.

• Haha
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So here we go, she shows up with him in a show of support, so he can be all 'how could I have abused her when she is here with me'? I'm assuming he will be calling KP as a witness to 'prove' it was just a disagreement'. I guess it depends on whether Harvey's carer will be called as a witness for the prosecution as to how well that goes. Hopefully there will be other neighbors who heard them who will testify as well.
Prosecution lawyer will runs rings around her. She'll never remember her lie's. How will she get out of the Police statement & emergency services statements about being clobbered, to only say days later she lied and the bruise was make up. Pretty sure trained ambulance people & police would know that night if it was a real assault or not. Plus neighbours heard and may have given statements. I see another conviction for perjury for her coming soon. Maybe CRAWL wants his day in court as a finale to bring her down publicly. She's just too thick to see what's happening. Oh dear

• Haha
  • Heart

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
We all know it will be a damp squib today. He's going to plead guilty for having a bit of a "gob off" in the street, and will act all smug as it will "black and white" prove he didn't hit his Dolly. He's going to plead guilty to try to avoid evidence disclosure eg bodycam footage.

Skanky and wanky will then act all smug thinking that a)they have got away with their normality again and b)they can do what the eff they like as they are legends rather than bellends.

The papers however will start making more obvious comments with only their diehard leeches believing we are all trolls.

They will continue spiralling however as the hard cash is drying up, but the hard drugs continue until mother nature provides the Karma that, for some reason, our judicial system cannot produce.

Looking forward to mothers day to see what throwback pics she produces - or will there be supervised visits (with no Junior?)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
🤣🤣 pheebs if you don't mind telling us, are you male or female? I know you have a wife so I thought you were a lesbian. Your message above has confused me (it's been a long day! 🥴) It doesn't matter either way, just my curiosity!
haha Definitely female, even though the B cups could be mistaken for moobs. :D I knew the way I worded that would make folk think. By men, I meant her exes.😂

ETA: What I should have written is: having a preference for the ladies....this particular one would turn me straight. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Alex_Jones

VIP Member

She’s arrived at court with him. What is that on her face???
It’s an eye sight protector, it protects those who may damage their eyesight looking at the monstrosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

tracey3871

VIP Member
Hmm interesting! 🤔 He is agreeing with her comment!
He is clapping that she should be charged .... the same person who attacked Keiran for saying she should go to prison for the car incident ... the same person who held KPs hand all the way into court ... you couldnt make it up .... this pair are going to go on the attack in the medai as soon as they split, the papers will have a field day ... Carol will be annihilated ultimately though whatever he may think because KPs continuing car crash of a life fills column inches on the cheap ... they will use her until no one is interested anymore ... no one is interested in Carol, only whilst he is with KP ... Male Model ???? No one even wants Carol to model a head brace to cure his underbite

• Haha
  • Heart

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
So the night before Cole is in court for charges from the night of slapgate..
Seems skanky old pr Kirsty was out with hubby celebrating Keirans birthday 🤔bet the dinner table conversation was riveting.. considering Kirsty was heavily involved with the aftermath of that night

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Georgia1970

Just made my popcorn it's 3.am and I am up already....
7.34 in Dubai, just flicked through the DM website and see she was trying to pull the old 'put your hand in my stomach and pwetend I'm pwegnant' routine again - and those tits, her skin is stretched to the max, it must be so painful and uncomfortable, you can't see where her ugly face ends, that thick neck's disappeared and two beach balls attached to Giant Haystacks body suddenly appears 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Crawl Woods : “There will be no repeat of the Boyson pictures on this holiday”
And we present… the Black and White proof that you’re a hypocrite and liar. And an idiot.

DF934FD7-4E04-4E83-9B6F-0D31738531C2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39