Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Think there has been some delay as the court need to check some paperwork (must be his black and white proof)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Now I'm imagining her in the car, the visor makes a sort of star trek noise and opens automatically when she wants to shove a sausage roll in there 😂

Screen Shot 2022-03-23 at 10.10.49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hi to all the lovely Tattlers 👋😀!
I'm a dedicated longtime lurker, I don't post much but I love it!

Do you love it, do you? Woo hoo 🤪😻 !!
Long time lurker from when I was active on IG and at once had a small, growing platform - even a TEDX talk and shit. I hated it. I was never near being talked about on here but I do have a few 'friend/associates' who are. I walked away from SM a long time ago. I'm very glad to have found this site. Some people need exposed and I love my fellow amateur sleuth.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Really hope she accompanies him, can’t wait to see the burns tan and new extensions without a filter, bet she’s glowing.

No doubt he‘ll be a smug bastard as usual, but at the end of the day he’s in court for attacking a woman physically, Oops sorry I forgot, verbally So that’s acceptable. Knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

mollyann

VIP Member
I remember few years ago when with that Charles bloke we saw her out on a yacht in turkey .Someone spotted Harvey and a loads of us swam over she was hanging onto the anchor of her head .Was shouting at Harvey say u love mummy etc.He was getting upset hitting his head so we all took off .She then shouted F off you bunch of slags.Seems she’s still a nasty self centred coke head I hope to god she never gets to see her kids as bunny was with her that day .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Not guilty, my big ass.

Eeek. One boxy K(r)oblox character has escaped the game and is masquerading as a good Mum.

jhkjh (1).jpg

Kudos to Pom for making me bring ye ol' photoshop out after being put on the shelf for a while. So glad I found this forum. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

DC16

VIP Member
He maybe knows she might be in prison by the time trial date comes around. We all know she lied about the bruise being make up and that he did wallop her. Why else would the bruise still be showing days later if it was fake? The police & ambulance workers would know too that she had been clonked, so would hospital. We also know as it was (as usual) published, SFP & cronies collected KP's belongings from his house. I think after this, there was some communication between KP & CRAWL. I am guessing he told her in no uncertain terms what he would do (blackmail possibly). Let's be honest he is in full knowledge about her hiding cash, earnings/scams etc in respect of not paying her Bankruptcy creditors outstanding debts. He's well aware of what substances she take (no doubt like Katona's Croft bloke) and has video/photographic proof. He probably knows where she keeps assets that should have been declared to bankruptcy trustees. He will know all about her online scams/ripping people off. I'm pretty sure her family know he could be dangerous as they're involved to a degree in her illegal scams & lifestyle. He may also know things about her family they wouldn't like revealed. I don't know what he's expecting to happen at June Trial, but I am sure he has lawyers who advise him. I think he may finally bring her down & that's his plan. Maybe he's just so angry he's been pushed to the limit, he will play the game with her until the trial (if she's not in prison). Something is brewing. Perhaps he was hoping the case would be dropped and NOT expecting a trial. It's all very Agatha Christie who done it! Well it wasn't me!

Especially if you're a bit hung over. Nothing better than cold Chinese or curry (just a few spoonful's). I know, I'm a disgusting slob & didn't need to tell you all that! :poop: :sick:
Her injuries are all documented at the hospital (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
So it's going to trial in June! He needs to be VERY careful what he says. There is clearly a case and evidence. Surely the SlapGate interview she has given to police saying she was walloped & bruised & then retracting that story, saying it wasn't true, will have to be mentioned at a TRIAL? It's all part & parcel about what happened that night. Will statements need to come from Jett/Bunny & Harvey's carer. Wonder if her ex manager Kirsty will also need to come forward as a witness? Not sure how this will all work. Hopefully there are so Legal Eagles on this site. But I assume they have enough evidence to get to a trial! Was this what he expected, or did he think he would get the case dismissed I wonder? If he didn't expect it to go to trial the SHITE will be hitting the fan later.Ohhhhhhh
I absolutely reckon he expected it to be thrown out of court. I bet he didn’t think his plea through either and declared “NOT GUILTY” out of sheer arrogance and anger. He’s proclaimed his innocence for so long so how would it look if he bottled it and answered guilty now? His ego has got in the way and I am so glad 🤣 I can’t wait. Now the court can wipe the floor with the pair of them and leave no stone unturned. I am sure there will be body-cam footage, cctv perhaps, many different witnesses etc. Medical report on that bruise. He’s a fucking idiot. What a year 2022 is shaping up to be for them 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
I think CW and KP are toxic and co-dependant AF. But she has form, as far as I can see she has been abusive to all her previous bf's, especially when they have split up.

I doubt CW is blameless, but she is endlessly manipulative and vindictive and would push a partner to breaking point.
God know what the truth is about slapgate, they were both completely off their faces, but I think CW is sick of dancing to her tune and is determined to get his side of the story across in court.

I feel their relationship is an unhealthy mix of cocaine and alcohol, power-play, obsession and one upmanship - and neither KP or CW is wanting to give in.

It won't end well, they are a well matched pair of cunts.

• Heart
  • Wow

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
" The Sun was told Katie's team argued physical tasks would put too much pressure on Katie’s feet, which she broke falling over a wall in Turkey in August 2020. " Oh please, still trying to use that old excuse? She can't do 'physical tasks' but she can go kick boxing? It's time she was required to undergo a medical examination if she keeps pulling this old chestnut out the hat.
This is getting just ridiculous now. For fucks sake can they not see the pictures in the papers? She was walking around everyday, swimming on a treadmill, there's absolutely no reason why she can't stand in a charity shop for a few hours a week. This is unbelievable.