Katie Price #144 She's had more replacement parts than Trigger's broom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well with the sold out masterclasses and OF she is going to be very busy
If she does have a tag, don't you have to be at home by certain time, no way masterclasses can happen then. Mind you, she already cancelled loads without much of an excuse. I'm surprised there hasn't been an uproar about all the dosh she didn't hand back from them.

Reactions: 28
Recap
They have been on holiday oops working in Thailand
They may or may not be home
She has been begging for amazing long hair extensions no obvious offer to pay
Also begging for a Cinderella princess dress to go to a black tie event. We think it’s so she can sit on the cistern and keep the bog roll warm again no offer of payment
She revealed enormous humongous monstrous inflated beach balls attached to her chest
Posted a fanny tatt pic on OF, at a reduced monthly rate
She has applied for a job as hulk hogans body double as she is qualified for nothing else
The boys in blue charged her with breaching RO and they both have court dates in April
And finally Oh… and she posted some letters at Heathrow

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The tag is the best solution for her. She can still see H and her mother. She could even see the other children if she was allowed. Her trakkies will cover it. Can still do CS. No story to sell to the papers as the only thing she cant do is go on holidays

Reactions: 28
I wonder if she is flying back on Swiss Airways via Zurich. I cannot find a flight. Thailand is 7 hours in front of UK so to get back tomorrow they must get a flight in the morning their time.✈
Flight from Zurich to Heathrow lands about 08.10 on Swiss air tomorrow if that's the one??

Reactions: 23
If she does have a tag, don't you have to be at home by certain time, no way masterclasses can happen then. Mind you, she already cancelled loads without much of an excuse. I'm surprised there hasn't been an uproar about all the dosh she didn't hand back from them.
I am very surprised that the fans just keep spending on the classes but she has never completed any of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wonder if the blue hot water tank jacket will make another appearance for the court date?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The tag is the best solution for her. She can still see H and her mother. She could even see the other children if she was allowed. Her trakkies will cover it. Can still do CS. No story to sell to the papers as the only thing she cant do is go on holidays
....And can still model the JYY jogging bottoms( as long as they’re the flared version)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well because all her fans are stupid enough to buy into her BS they don't even care! There was that video of that girl who did a review of the goody bag she got from the masterclass and she said the original one she was due to go to was canceled at short notice but she didn't mind as it's important for KP to take care of her MH and look after herself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why is she coming home tomorrow, on my birthday? That’s not what I asked for.
oh well, I will have a lovely day with my own The One. Woohoo. I love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So this silly moo thinks people are sitting at home awaiting her video of her having a tattoo ?

“ Oooh , Mavis , have you seen , Katie Price is releasing a new video of her having new ink at 5 pm , I’m so excited . I was going to go to the bingo but I’m going to stay in now and wait until this monumental occasion manifests”

Newsflash you raving moron , most of us already have our own , we know it stings a bit, or we’ve sat with someone having one , you know , somebody we know & like .

Absolutely nobody cares , you repugnant , attention seeking harridan .
Omg! I thought Pom had done a mock up of Creeperman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I always laugh when she advertises trowelling on make up as a masterclass who the hell does she or pointy chin fern think they are Charlotte tilbury and pat mcgrath. They aren’t even in The same league as Jeffery Starr or James Charles ( and they are problematic in Their own right). It’s bloody comedy gold. I really want to attend to see them explain colour theory
ETA back to work for me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the blonde baby boy asleep in the back of the car she posted (what feels like months ago) wasn't actually Jett. It was Edna's kid.

Sorry for not including about her being arrested etc. But I kept forget to mention it 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.