Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Sorry to go slightly off-topic, but it ties in with the way we feel about Skanky. Just seen the most beautiful photo of a mother making pizza with her daughter, a mother who has been denied this wonderful little pleasure for 6 years. This is what it is to be a mother, these little moments are everything, it doesn’t get better than this as a Mum.

We have to constantly hear Skanky’s fans saying what a wonderful mum she is, ignoring Skanky chose to throw away moments like this, lost access to all her kids, whilst pursuing a life of chasing men and hedonistic excess. Watching that earlier IG video of the Skank sat around a table with men of a younger generation, whilst two other women look after her children, is actually sickening. Skanky is no mother, let alone a wonderful one.

Hope this photo makes you all smilie, it’s made my day, little Gabriella’s face, so happy to have her Mum back ❤

A8B91D3B-C70B-4144-AFDF-394CD8D7FDEA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 72

turdchopper

We hear often that KP and HP are "ambassadors" for disabled and families of disabled people. Bearing that in mind, they may be aware of the miserable situation of PIP (for those overseas, this stands for Personal Independence Payment, a benefit for those who have disabilities).

To have PIP, many people who are very seriously ill, find it hard to walk, are forced to travel to interview sites (which can be many hours and miles away from their home) in order to attend a review in person. Without doing so, they can and will have their money removed and they have to fight to explain just why there were not able to get there, be there or such. :cry:

Meanwhile, KP is given Community Service for driving while under the influence and could have potentially left another family with a disabled or deceased person. She gets to decide and opt out of when she wants to attend or not and nothing changes for her :mad:

How is it that one set of people can be so harshly dealt with, while another who has actually committed crimes, is allowed to continue this farce?

As some folk say "make it make sense" and we all know none of us actually can. 🤷‍♀️
Spot on 👍 5 yrs ago my man was diagnosed with lung cancer -after giving up his job whilst in chemo he claimed pip -was sent to an interview 30 miles away day after chemo ,pulling over to vomit every half hour . He rang to try and rearrange but they told him he would have to reclaim and go for another interview so he attended . 3 months later he died ,3 days after his death they said his claim was successful but they would only pay him lower care rate (for terminal cancer ) My son rang and told them he had passed ,their reaction -sorry to hear that ,thanks for letting us know ,we will reclaim the money .
So yea what a messed up nonsensical society we live in 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Winepig

VIP Member
So this silly moo thinks people are sitting at home awaiting her video of her having a tattoo ?

“ Oooh , Mavis , have you seen , Katie Price is releasing a new video of her having new ink at 5 pm , I’m so excited . I was going to go to the bingo but I’m going to stay in now and wait until this monumental occasion manifests”

Newsflash you raving moron , most of us already have our own , we know it stings a bit, or we’ve sat with someone having one , you know , somebody we know & like .

Absolutely nobody cares , you repugnant , attention seeking harridan .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I’ve been pondering again , forgive me , it’s something I do . This Guttersnipe is absolutely lawless , seemingly untouchable and has absolutely no regard for any societal conventions whatsoever . Attacking & harassing people , drunk & drug driving , defecating in public , fleecing gullible members of the public etc etc

Anyway , what I was pondering was when ppl were saying about her money running out & genuinely what she might do next for cash .

I was thinking maybe she WANTS to go to prison at some point ?
Let’s face it ,her options now are practically non existent . She has shared every facet of her life for years with less & interest .

She has NO skills , no game plan , no friends , no career , not even any children any more .
IF - and it’s a big IF , she could get somebody desperate to manage her , she could totally resurrect a career of sorts from her “ prison hell “ book deals , tv appearances , Closer magazine type stuff .

The manager would have to be Claire from Can level of skilled , and tolerant , and hard faced . And not desperate for money ….. but I do genuinely think this may now , in her drink & drug addled brain , actually be a viable career option for her .

I may be way off the mark . I likely am , but it’s a thought I’ve had a few times & I just wanted to get it out of my head by writing it down .

Her behaviour , especially of late , makes zero sense to me , unless she really is genuinely evil with absolutely no morals nor conscience whatsoever . I know she’s as thick as a whale omelette aswell , so I suppose it may be that , coupled with her absolute arrogance . I’ve known some rough people , I’ve moved in some dodgy circles, I’ve been around a lot

. But in all my time I have NEVER met a woman like this , probably not a man either .

Certainly not one who has never been caught out for this amount of criminality .
“ What’s a girl gotta do to get arrested round here? “
There you go @Pom Bear , KP ‘ latest tattoo 🤣🤣

It was my favourite one 🤣🤣

I have a few more in my arsenal - so to speak - but I need to get drunk before I use them 🤣🤣
Just made and added onto her leg 😄😄🥰❤😘 xx.

Resizer_16477106752190.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Anna666

VIP Member

For goodness sake!! ... Give it up, you ` sad ... deluded OLD fuck ` .... NO ONE wants to pay a fiver a month ( LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ ) to see your used up, crusty ... surgery scared .... old man steptoe, manky body!! .... She honestly believes in her drug/drunk addled PEA BRAIN ..... that the ` almighty pwicceee ` would join OF`s and the deviants would come flocking in their millions ..... here is one of that other old whore ` kracktonas ` offerings .... I had to cover what is hanging out, but without my censoring its honestly not good 😖 ... YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING both holes, and her revolting mangy flaps hanging down out of the gstring .... kractona the ole whorebag, is NOT fussy, she WILL do and show EVERYTHING to earn the coin .... over to you pwiccceeee .... on the bed ... resume your usual position ( legs open ) and GET THEM OLD FLAPS OUT, thats what the punters want 🤷‍♀️ 🥴🥴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hello from Pom 🥰 x
I've missed not been active but had a little scroll and see alot has happened.

I be starting from this thread and do some catching up later today Love from Pom 😀💖😘 xx.

Cole's photo of him having a tattoo makes a good CSI pic looooool 😄 ...

Resizer_16475735314622.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Holly gonightly

I don’t want to give to much away because you never know who might be behind fake names on this thread but many moons ago I had a friend in the public eye and she got to bring 5 friends on an all expenses paid holiday and I was one of those friends. It was paid for by photographers who then sold the “exclusive” photos to any magazine or paper that would buy them. Some of the photos were completely set up where we would be told what to do and how to act but most of the holiday was just that, a holiday where the photographers would actually sit with us enjoying what the photos they had taken paid for. I often think seeing most of Katie’s pictures is just that, set up for the highest bidder. It’s actually scary to think so many years later how fake the “celebrity lifestyle” is. It’s selling lies to highest bidder.

• Heart
So, it's her last day in paradise, eh? She better make the most of it, for the minute she lands her silicone-filled arse back in Blighty, things are going to get very dismal!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Bloody hell foxy, you are missing out on that one! Another car crash of a person with kids involved 😢

Good to see you back. Good holiday Pom? 😎
Thank you 🥰💖💕🤗😘 xx Yes thanks, it was nice and weather was just right for me..but glad to be back home again too. Love from Pom 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

I did see Katie been removed as she been washed up on the beach lol 😄😄😄 xx.

Resizer_16476930619070.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
So, it's her last day in paradise, eh? She better make the most of it, for the minute she lands her silicone-filled arse back in Blighty, things are going to get very dismal!
🎼 I’m so excited
And I just can’t hide it
She’s about to lose control
And I think I like it :m:m
WooHoo!!

With apologies to the Pointer sisters 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Sadly I agree with you, this shouldn't have been put on SM. (Apart from anything else, I don't think Kieran and Michelle are married yet so technically she's not their stepmother).
If Michelle is washing them, feeding them, being their caregiver , being that constant person in their lives then I think married or not she is their stepmum
I mean she might be goading price but good on her after everything that skank has put them all through recently !! Physical attacks, verbal attacks, poison pen letters and accusing keiran of being a peodo!!!! Not to mention not giving a flying fuck about her 2 youngest kids and putting them in danger thru drink and drug use
So what MP has posted a few of the kids notes
Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Why can't they do a programme about him, college, and gaining independence she does not need to be around, it could be made with his and the colleges permission and done with sensitivity towards Harvey.
I totally understand what you’re saying, that she does not need to be in any programme if it’s just about Harvey and his life. But in that case, why Harvey?
Why not some other young person from his college or one of the thousands of the other young SEND community? They all have a story to tell as well of themselves and their families struggles and heartbreaks.
Because the only thing that makes him stand out from the many, many other young people in his position is the fact that the poor lad has that sorry excuse of a human for a mother.
No doubt I’ll get brickbats for this but there’s nothing special about Harvey when he’s just one of many. And they will never get the attention, money making opportunities and publicity that could do a lot of good for them, their families and their communities.
That’s not to say I’m completely heartless and I do feel for the lad because of who his mother is but he’s had many advantages in his life that a hell of a lot others with similar problems never will.
This is in no way having a go at you because I know what you mean. 😘

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Something tells me it's going to kick off. Yes they're probably provoking her but she deserves it and what lovely children

SmartSelect_20220319-072035_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

BilboHolmes

If you look at any parent's with kids SM accounts you will see the same sort of posts. This is a woman who clearly is emotional and so pleased to receive these notes that she wants to share them with her friends and followers.
I follow MP and as far I can remember, I had to request to follow her, then she accepted me. So her posts aren’t ‘public’, she does vet who follows her. It took her a couple of days to allow me, presumably because a) she’s pretty busy with all the kids and b) she probably had a little check of who I was and who I followed, what I posted etc.
And I post the same stuff she does!
KH is the one who re-posted the notes on his stories, which are public.
My kids have 2 dads, both ex’s, both have AMAZING new partners who seem to love to kids, my kids love them, their contribution helps my kids have a better life. If they wrote notes like this their ‘step mummies’ I’d be very happy they felt that way x

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Gem74

VIP Member
I wonder how long it will be before this venture goes belly up too? I guess it must make some money to still keep going, although heavens knows who buys it, can't imagine anyone in the equestrian world buying it. I have a 10 year old horse mad relative who loves pink and sparkles and even she wouldn't touch it for sure! I guess the people who go to her make up classes maybe buy it?
I originally posted this screen shot from her IG around the time she brought out her ‘classy’ riding gear. Still makes me snigger
2AF7D4F5-B511-48BB-BF6D-8D8E6C6DBCA5.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58