Katie Price #144 She's had more replacement parts than Trigger's broom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else reading the thread to catch up before posting while internally screaming at half the posts to ‘Read The Thread’ 🤪🙈🤪🙈
Was this me? If so, sorry. I’ve tried to keep up with recent threads and I couldn’t remember seeing the Boris / Russian guy story

• Heart
Reactions: 7
3 months later they haven't found anywhere?
Don't make me laugh! Have you ever been to the South Coast? The Geriatric capital of England, more care homes and charity shops than you can shake a stick at! Mind you I wouldn't be surprised if she's been rejected to go to any of them!
what makes you think she will be going to care homes and charity shops for her CS? she well could be cleaning up graveyards, clearing out along roadside verges, clearing shrubbery from public walkways. there are many varied jobs you can do. again if she is in a works party which requires supervision there could be no spaces for her to start. not sure they would give her a cushy charity shop number considering the original case of abusing a member of the public outside a school(I think thats correct) so they won't have her working with the public.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Evening Krusties! It’s 2256h so will it kick off anytime again at 2300h as that’s always his fave time to give it out on insta 😂😏

not much has gone on then eh🧐😒

lets Hope tomorrow brings some decent updates / pics / arrests haha

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was this me? If so, sorry. I’ve tried to keep up with recent threads and I couldn’t remember seeing the Boris / Russian guy story
It’s not a dig at anyone directly, no need to say sorry 😘. It’s more how we read through and experience the thread(s). They move fast!
oh And yes old Boris & Co were fully discussed, much fun and hilarity guessing what went on 😊

Reactions: 11
that says it all 'According to The Sun', everyone knows they make stuff up, blatantly lie. I bet you could go through todays paper and find dozens of inaccuracies. she will have 18 odd months to get it done or however long her driving ban is. you do not always start CS after sentencing fact, i've waited 6 months before.
Obs used to the system from what you say? Good luck my friend but we really don't want to hear anything encouraging about the skank!

Anyone else reading the thread to catch up before posting while internally screaming at half the posts to ‘Read The Thread’ 🤪🙈🤪🙈
I don't want to be a numptie here but I always read through all of the comments before I put my two pennyworth in. We've had a scant couple of days so lets all just have a hug? xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
what makes you think she will be going to care homes and charity shops for her CS? she well could be cleaning up graveyards, clearing out along roadside verges, clearing shrubbery from public walkways. there are many varied jobs you can do. again if she is in a works party which requires supervision there could be no spaces for her to start. not sure they would give her a cushy charity shop number considering the original case of abusing a member of the public outside a school(I think thats correct) so they won't have her working with the public.
And there is a waiting list of 3 months for crimimals to do this? I don't know any more than you do, but one thing I do know is she is now in breach of her CS sentence so touche! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I don’t know which descriptive word suits Krusty better these days - HENCH, BUTCH or BEEFY 🏋️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.