Katie Price #144 She's had more replacement parts than Trigger's broom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, it's her last day in paradise, eh? She better make the most of it, for the minute she lands her silicone-filled arse back in Blighty, things are going to get very dismal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
All that bleeping screaming with the tattoo..what's up with her don't do it then...simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So, it's her last day in paradise, eh? She better make the most of it, for the minute she lands her silicone-filled arse back in Blighty, things are going to get very dismal!
I wonder if she is flying back on Swiss Airways via Zurich. I cannot find a flight. Thailand is 7 hours in front of UK so to get back tomorrow they must get a flight in the morning their time.✈

Reactions: 19
As someone who enjoys a flutter, I wish a bookmaker would open a book on the odds that CW bins her off soon after landing in Blighty.
I’m going for evens, as he may have his own Machiavellian schemes for keeping the fauxmance going. For now.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I cannot wait for what is to unfold. My popcorn is at the ready!

All her previous lenient sentences have made her believe she is above the law.
She thinks she can do anything and there will be no consequences.

1647610082425.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So is she likely to go to prison? I can’t keep up with this thread so if anyone has replied it’s got lost I think🙄

Reactions: 20
🎼 I’m so excited
And I just can’t hide it
She’s about to lose control
And I think I like it :m:m
WooHoo!!

With apologies to the Pointer sisters 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
So is she likely to go to prison? I can’t keep up with this thread so if anyone has replied it’s got lost I think🙄
There’s talk of her suspended sentence being revoked and her being sent to prison because of this. I’m not really sure, I’d love her to go down for her sake and the sake of all the others she’s upset but somehow I don’t think she will.
I think her lawyer will have made another deal on her behalf and that’s why she’s behaving so blasé about it all on insta etc

• Sad
Reactions: 46
There’s talk of her suspended sentence being revoked and her being sent to prison because of this. I’m not really sure, I’d love her to go down for her sake and the sake of all the others she’s upset but somehow I don’t think she will.
I think her lawyer will have made another deal on her behalf and that’s why she’s behaving so blasé about it all on insta etc
Well I hope they don’t give her more CS let’s hope it is a tag with strict hours

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If she's found guilty, it will trigger her suspended sentence, even if her sentence for breaking the restraining order was a fine. She's going doooown woohoo!

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Having a tag would mean she could still work OF but not be able to mess about getting hair/nails etc done

Reactions: 21
I don't doubt she's asked her solicitor to find out what police have on her. Probably been many many Zoom calls to solicitor, EDNA & AFP. Expect she's been told to calm down, put it out of her mind. Everything will be ok & sorted when she gets back. Usual BS. AFP will tell her she's sorted room number ?? allocated at Hotel Priory, if needed. AFP is going into the secret 'cash stash' counting the notes, to see how many days she can afford to go there. Mr PP Fencing is hoping for some hurricane, so he's got plenty of fencing work coming in, to pay the next lot of bail outs/fines (he must have deep pockets, for someone who didn't have a pot to piss in). KP is wishing she was Jake The Peg, with the extra leg, so she could earn more OF cash for showing off her feet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
All that bleeping screaming with the tattoo..what's up with her don't do it then...simple.
👏 Mocking people who scream in pain when undergoing compulsory medical procedures. She’s so vile and self-centred.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.