Katie Price #144 She's had more replacement parts than Trigger's broom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she will be rushing from the airport to see Harvey like the amazing mum that she is DID YOU MISS MUMMY HARV DID YOU WOW HARVEY YOU'RE DOING SO WELL WITHOUT ME HERE DO YOU LOVE ME DO YOU DO YOU

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Well I hope they don’t give her more CS let’s hope it is a tag with strict hours
I hope she gets a tag at worse. She will hate not been allowed to come and go and she pleases. Also it’ll look great on her OF photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So this silly moo thinks people are sitting at home awaiting her video of her having a tattoo ?

“ Oooh , Mavis , have you seen , Katie Price is releasing a new video of her having new ink at 5 pm , I’m so excited . I was going to go to the bingo but I’m going to stay in now and wait until this monumental occasion manifests”

Newsflash you raving moron , most of us already have our own , we know it stings a bit, or we’ve sat with someone having one , you know , somebody we know & like .

Absolutely nobody cares , you repugnant , attention seeking harridan .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Anybody know BH date? 8 weeks is the 11th April
I’m not sure but for the sake of her ‘menkal elf’ I hope they put all her cases together into one day so the poor thing only has to get trolled up and travel there once….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if she will be rushing from the airport to see Harvey like the amazing mum that she is DID YOU MISS MUMMY HARV DID YOU WOW HARVEY YOU'RE DOING SO WELL WITHOUT ME HERE DO YOU LOVE ME DO YOU DO YOU
When she shouts that at him, does anyone else wish he’d say “NO!”.

So this silly moo thinks people are sitting at home awaiting her video of her having a tattoo ?

“ Oooh , Mavis , have you seen , Katie Price is releasing a new video of her having new ink at 5 pm , I’m so excited . I was going to go to the bingo but I’m going to stay in now and wait until this monumental occasion manifests”

Newsflash you raving moron , most of us already have our own , we know it stings a bit, or we’ve sat with someone having one , you know , somebody we know & like .

Absolutely nobody cares , you repugnant , attention seeking harridan .
I can’t even see her most deranged die hard fans even caring enough to get excited for the 5pm tattoo session! God, she’s boring, she’s really over……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If she's found guilty, it will trigger her suspended sentence, even if her sentence for breaking the restraining order was a fine. She's going doooown woohoo!
do we thinkshe knows though? I really am starting to doubt because of how she is online

Reactions: 16
Well she can't use Harvey as an excuse anymore. She was perfectly willing to duck off on an extended holiday and leave him to his own devices and he's probably excelled without her popping in to see him.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How do we find out how much she has paid ( I think somebody on here said you can at the end of March)

Reactions: 19
I hope she gets a tag at worse. She will hate not been allowed to come and go and she pleases. Also it’ll look great on her OF photos.
Yep, no going on holiday.... Just in case, they need to take her passport away until she's done ALL community Service and made a proper attempt to arrange a monthly payment to her creditors - NEVER going to happen in a million years.

Reactions: 33
Exactly.Its like they bend over backwards to accommodate her doing whatever she wants.
Hope she hasn’t booked another holiday.
It's not necessarily a bad thing, the original 2 months would have only required 2 payments, if it runs over she may have to make 3. Fingers crossed anyway. P.S. I wish there was a 'fingers crossed' hope so icon.

Reactions: 22
They both seem to very smug considering they both have court dates
He will just get a fine and somehow her lawyer will get her off harassment charge ( she will say she was provoked)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
do we thinkshe knows though? I really am starting to doubt because of how she is online
Yeah, she'll know. Although she's in denial about so much stuff, she doesn't react normally, just waits until it is unavoidable. Also, she can't afford good lawyers, she's fucked.

Reactions: 18
Has she done ANY of the community service? I haven't seen this confirmed anyway. Maybe some of the "in the know" posters could confirm.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.