Katie Price #142 Well done Harve you've done your bit, I'm on my hols and dont give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last line
I think it's a cunning plan from both of them. She's trying to look like a poor victim and he's trying to show her in a bad light. It's a matter of who wins.
Maybe we need Harry Hill to shout "fight!"
Tena lady for me .

Reactions: 16
There has been a dramatic change from the surprised look. Too dramatic. Maybe she tried to undo whatever work was done?
Could be she was very quiet when in Bangkok and anything is possible with her. She looks horrific whatever she has had done.

Reactions: 28
How many TT’s has she had? I didn’t think she’s had more than 2 but I may have missed a couple x

Reactions: 16
Your wish is my command!

Reactions: 35
So today there was a piece in the DM about John Bercow and police being called because of a domestic incident. In the comments someone has written the following which may explain some of the circumstances of slapgate.
"If no offences have been alleged, and no offence is apparent; If a police officer believes there could be a breach of the peace once he leaves the house, he is legally entitled to arrest any persons present in order to prevent the breach. First, the officer will give the chance for that person to leave, with the warning not to return. Even if you own the house and are the sole owner! Most people just leave, but some need to be, er, persuaded, shall we say."
I don't know if the person who wrote that is a police officer or a lawyer but it sounds real to me. It also may explain why CW was originally arrested and why he is now claiming he never hit her. If the police suspected there would still be trouble and CQ wouldn't leave when asked then he could have been arrested for that. Makes sense and fits with his 'I was charged with shouting not hitting her' stance.

Reactions: 24
Good grief the scars under her boob in last picture in bikini. What must they look like now? And the scars around her ears. All the pain and look how she’s ended up. Sadly she looks shocking. This isn’t going to end well. Christ knows what’s in store when they get back to uk. Lots of legal cases I think and bet she’s thinking what surgeon can she use to sort out the mess. Her breathing was terrible in the YouTube video.

Reactions: 30
i dont think he would be bothered by it either,.......come on, hes just one of thousands, it would be harder to find someone she hasn't done!

Reactions: 21
next time cock it up and last second, bring out a solution and save the day

Reactions: 17
I've finally caught up ~ W00H00!
What are the chances she'll suddenly come up with the dosh needed to hold back the creditors for the next Bankruptcy Hearing?
Mebee by trying to convince everyone that she flogged her implants for £1000,000.
Grrr...

Reactions: 26
I've said this all along ... the key to this is Bollock naked Boris with KP... why would she have the nerve to show him her boobs. ? At that point he was the Mayor of London and as such had massive connections and a raging thirst for bonking bad ass people... lol... why was KP invited there ? Doesn't make sense.... any she now gets away with absolutely everything... blackmailer pricey !!!!

Reactions: 25
haha It's okay, it just gave my dirty mind a workout. lol Hope you're feeling ok love. xx
Aw thanks, I’m ok, just soooo tired with 2 other rugrats running around too but this thread is life haha. I’m hoping I can reach VIP before the babe comes. Told my hubs last night that it would lit be a lifetime accomplishment and he howled and said he’d make me a banner .

To keep on thread and not get into MOD trouble - KP is still a Krusty Kunt

Reactions: 27
You know the yacht girls, was KP a variety of one of them at the time? Hireable? The Oligarch in question is actually the one in the news at the moment, Evgeny Lebedev. I am going for a dig...

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.