Katie Price #143 Go away you and your asparagus fella. You're a dirty old hag, not Cinderella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Rosiecosy you're the winner! Woohoooo!

But she may want to rethink the Cinderella dress and try to beg a prison jumpsuit instead.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to jail she goes......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I've got to read up from page 33 on the last thread.....but I just had to jump on to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID SKANKY woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bus trip to court anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I'm loving it, are you loving it woo hoo! Is this finally the time for her to face real justice? Any night owls who can keep an eye on her Insta tonight, in case she goes on a drunken one and takes it down before morning?

Screenshot_20220316-204908.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
It’s funny, I walked past the court the other day (totally outing where I live now) and saw a prison van and wondered if KP would be there any time soon. Why yes, yes, she will. Woohoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I've just seen the news on the Mail that KP is being charged with breaking the restraining order that was meant to prevent her contacting Michelle. Hopefully this time the bleep will start another holiday, but this time to the Costa Del Holloway. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Well done @Rosiecosy you're the winner! Woohoooo!

But she may want to rethink the Cinderella dress and try to beg a prison jumpsuit instead.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to jail she goes......

I wonder if ORANGE is her colour 😂😂 or is GREY in the UK? She’s defo the type to pull a OITNB story and never end up leaving and turn into some sort of prison hussy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lurker, occasional poster, with a question that I’m not sure I have ever seen asked of the Krusties.

What is her obsession with M do you think? PA and E have the same restraining orders against her as M don’t they?

The custody of the children are split by fathers and she has no bond at all with the youngest two so why go after that mother figure?

I realise I’m asking logical questions of a Narc with probably multiple personality disorders but would like to hear ppls thoughts.

Reactions: 45
I've got to read up from page 33 on the last thread.....but I just had to jump on to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STUPID SKANKY woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bus trip to court anyone?
Soooo wish I could do a day trip there to watch it unfold but I’ll be too pregnant 🤦🏽‍♀️ Someone take one for the Krusty Team 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It says a letter was delivered Tuesday so does that mean she won’t have to go to police station just go to court?

Reactions: 14
I've just seen the news on the Mail that KP is being charged with breaking the restraining order that was meant to prevent her contacting Michelle. Hopefully this time the bleep will start another holiday, but this time to the Costa Del Holloway. 🤬🤬🤬
Think that’s shut now , Holloway

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.