Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lasted long enough to do a load of paid interviews proclaiming this was the new her....

so a fortnight .

Reactions: 23
with that neck and puffy face, nah she would look terrible. I'm not sure how much more though, might go play with one of those try a hairstyle apps...

Reactions: 13
Right I’ve seen enough of that vile bitchface today I’m off to the starstruck thread & to stare at beautiful Adam for the next hour ha

Reactions: 13
I think she'll be like Madge from benidorm when her daughter says, Oh she'll outlive the lot of us.

Reactions: 18
I really think KP is struggling physical health wise ... Forget her BS about getting fit and about her MH ... She looks uncomfortable & unwell
Definitely. She’s in a foreign country with probably no insurance and will also leave it to late too. What could possibly go wrong!!!

Reactions: 12
Do tell!

One hundred percent pisstake. She's comedy value now, not to be taken seriously
There's been a few recently but all deleted.

I know I'm going to regret asking this...MN??
Mumsnet. I know, I KNOW. But what else am I meant to do for mindless frothing entertainment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
No, no...my daughter uses that for her sanity too raising my 4 year old & 4 month old grandsons...you are not alone

Reactions: 8
I totally agree she would but that isn't Katie Price is it? The past few years she is trying to live back in the 90's back in her hey day. But it isn't going to happen. She is built like a shot putter and has that ridiculous chest trying to cling on to her past. She is just a joke now and I finally believe she is beginning to realise this hence her rapid decline.

Reactions: 26
As a 36 year old man who has been single for far too long, and has been drinking for several hours:

Her body still looks *okay*. Her face looks awful.
Your beer goggles must be like milk bottles.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.