Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Price is one of those desperate Z listers now who puts out and sells awful photos of herself to the media for click bait. Its big money apparently. She'll probably make thousands from the state she's made of herself.

What cost to herself though. Sick.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

mrspig99

VIP Member
Wonder if they have been on the mopeds again, can see some in 2nd picture…
That ring looks so fake, I don't believe for one minute it's worth 50 grand. For starters if it was real it would be worth way more than that! It looks like something from Claire's accessories!

• Haha
  • Heart

Yeahright

I’m 32 and used to think she was amazing, so glamorous and confident and naturally pretty.. 🙈 and now I’m like what has she done to herself?! One positive has come from her though.. now I’m at the age where I’m noticing the tiniest showings of wrinkles coming in and think I wonder if I should get Botox, I look at her and think definitely not, I’ll just learn to love them 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
I agree - she will get behind the wheel again.
People on here have already said she is still driving around the roads near the MM, she has been seen and reported to the police but they have said unless they catch her in the act there's nothing they can do! So basically having a driving ban is pointless if the person chooses to ignore it.

• Angry
  • Wow

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Oh krusties. Hubs and I have howled at the DM article and bikini pics. She has absolutely ruined her face and her body.

Oh it’s made my mat leave this Saturday.

What a mess

• Haha
  • Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Her recent moan about her body shape could be a primer for a new series of Youtube/Instagram videos about her getting fit and changing her diet (no doubt with lots of freebies she'll be advertising in the videos), and maybe a fitness video (are those still around?). Maybe Ch4 would throw her a few bob to do a series on her keep fit journey, the ultimate challenge being to run a marathon.
Nah, she's far too lazy to work that hard for cash.. she'd rather pimp her kids, make up bs stories to the press, con people, arrange functions that she never completes.. she's a lazy, scrounging, loud mouth chav

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I think you’re right, years ago it popped back and she had a good metabolism but she was having lipo on her legs and things a lot even back then which she talked about on her shows. She’s always been funny about her stomach/midriff area though which is probably why it has been sooo badly done as she’s messed with it too much
I showed my OH her photo and he (as predicted) asked what on earth has happened to her belly button. 🤣
He said any marks or loose skin left on a woman after having a baby is just a reminder that she carried the most precious thing in the world inside her ♥
I asked about those who adopt a baby and he said "any wrinkles they get from lack of sleep" 🤣

I’m 31 🙋🏼‍♀️ But have 36 pages to catch up on 😩💔😂
So 51 years between you and our most senior tattler. That's 3 generations of people who hate skanky 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Imagine if you’d saved up for years to have the holiday of a lifetime and these two turned up at your hotel. It reminds me of the poor people holidaying in the Maldives when the Faiers wedding party arrived. On the ‘breakfast’ photos, they’ve clearly turned up after it finished, begged for something and they’ve made them a drink each. Where’s all the lovely food?
We were on a family holiday in Vilamoura, Portugal and Danielle Lloyd, O'Hara, his dad, the kids & her potty mouthed brother & girlfriend were staying in same hotel. It was terrible. She was drunk most of the evenings. Her & her brother's language was shocking. O'Hara's dad was the babysitter for the kids. She was constantly posing around the pool & beach for photo's. Unlucky for us, TWICE we were in our favourite restaurant & the brother turned up. We know the owners and we were so appauled at their language & behaviour on one visit, we had to ask to change tables mid meal. I had had the misfortune previously, to be in Lloyds company at various functions, so was thankful she didn't recognise me. I'd also had a verbal run in with her in a ladies toilets. She is an ignorant, nasty piece of work, as are her family. When you pay a lot of money for a holiday, you don't want it spoilt by the like's of these creature. Remember some postings on Trip Advisor about the Faiers / McCann lot, ruining peoples holidays. Awful.

• Wow
  • Angry

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I think my hate of Krusty came with the animal abuse, I never really took much notice of her in the 80’s although I was scouted for playboy I turned it down as I was also an art student and very militant at the time. Something didn’t add up when pet after pet went missing
As much as I feel really sad for her kids, the animal cruelty is the one that hurts the most.
Remember when a kitten got trapped behind her reclining sofa? She left it trapped with a broken back before releasing it many hours later when it was too late 😡😢

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Probably crawled out their cesspit at one min before breakfast ends. Bet that banana milkshake has run in it. She strikes me as ‘the one who drinks at breakfast’ 🤪
I love how she called it a "cold latte" I assume she means an "Iced latte"? That rules her out of a job at Costa when the money runs out. 😬

• Haha

BilboHolmes

I'm probably the eldest. Approaching 82.:ROFLMAO:
I’m 40 on Christmas Eve☺
it’s so wonderful have a real mix of ages here! So great to get a perspective through different peoples eyes.
Where else would we have all met?
Xxx

• Heart
It looks like she has both symmastia and capsular contracture starting. Shoddy surgery that will no doubt need fixed in the next 6 months before it worsens. She's gotten what she paid for ....botched.

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
She wanted Dane Bowers back ... Dwight was to make him jealous because she was convinced Dane was after VB when they were recording a single... That's where the obsession with the Beckhams comes from
I don't like Victoria Beckham with her silly thinness, camera hugging, children pushing and laughable poses but she's head and shoulders above Skank for reticence and dignity.

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
The is one member who jumps down people's throats, they had a go at me and when I mentioned it a lot of others piled in saying they had to them as well. Said member disappeared but a new poster with a similar style arrived and again, after a difficult time, that poster too disappeared. It happens. We old lags spot it sooner or later and call them out. They vanish But...........
So, if someone's horrid to you, take it in your stride and carry on.
Agree, we are pretty much all on the same page here so to speak, and our moral compasses are pointing in the right direction. I have mentioned before that I went on another thread chat once, only to be lynched on there by a comment I made. They laid into me for several days, it was relentless and very upsetting. I tried to explain my comment, and then even apologise, but nothing worked. In the end, I had to ask the mods to remove said post, but the abuse still continued. So, I stay away from other threads now. ( I know it would never get to that state on this one ).
( BTW they were a younger group on that particular thread, You know, the sort of people that tell us to #BEKIND. Enough said 😉 ).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Should she not be doing that boom box stuff instead of non stop shovelling of grub?Not that that would work either, but at least she’s being paid to promote it.
Although the quotes about bloating, feeling fat and sluggish might make a mockery of that advertising.
Just eat a salad and lay off the drugs you tax dodging cow.

• Haha