Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is the look Skanky is aiming for…
Problem is, it’s an upside-down version of this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It looks all wiggly and long and thin.

Omg, omg, I've just seen the black and white bikini pics. She is absolutely gi- normous. She's so square and butch, surely even she can't fail to see how ridiculous she looks? Ha hhhaaa hhhaaa these are on a par with the lawnmower pictures. Also that filter couldn't hide the fact her skin is starting to droop on her thighs she's got quite noticeable cellulite now. Nothing wrong with that but she's always bloody boasting about how great she is for her age. At this rate that garter tattoos elastic will snap and turn into an ankle bracelet. No more words just tragic.
She's always looked square and butch, when she's posing in heels she looks like a man in drag, never looks feminine. Although she's kept relatively slim over the years, she's never had a model figure, she's only ever been a model because of how willing she's been to get the boobs out.

Reactions: 42
Another Tattler earlier was explaining about the over use of lipo and fat disolvers. They said that when the fat cells are disolved, they are gone for good. So I think years of having surgery, fat sucked out of her, other things being pumped in, skin stretched, botox, fillers, you name it, this has somehow irreversibly screwed up her shape now.
As my mother would say, "hell mend her "

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else see the quick cut that happened in the youtube video after she mentions bringing the children?
The rest of the editing on that video is fairly slick, but her talking about the children is VERY quickly chopped. It's around 6.36 in the video, Carl lifts his chin and it suddenly cuts to her saying 'cheers on that' 🤔🤔like he doesn't want them mentioned.

I don't usually watch her videos etc but I did this one and honestly it got me in my feelings. I know I've mentioned before that my mum died quite quickly after marrying a man who enabled her to death, but this brings back the times where my own mum would be telling me all of her plans to get healthy and go here and try this ..and it used to make my heart sink, because I knew it wouldn't last.
I really do feel for junior and princess. Juniors obviously a brave lad and protecting his sister with his silence, but I know how it feels.
I do think if she doesn't turn it around in the next 3 months she will be dead within a year.
I'm so sorry to hear you had to witness that 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Pom Bear, Pom Bear. Can we call on your talents to show how Skanky's gut resembles the Tin Mans torso in the Wizard of Oz?♥♥👃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else see the quick cut that happened in the youtube video after she mentions bringing the children?
The rest of the editing on that video is fairly slick, but her talking about the children is VERY quickly chopped. It's around 6.36 in the video, Carl lifts his chin and it suddenly cuts to her saying 'cheers on that' 🤔🤔like he doesn't want them mentioned.

I don't usually watch her videos etc but I did this one and honestly it got me in my feelings. I know I've mentioned before that my mum died quite quickly after marrying a man who enabled her to death, but this brings back the times where my own mum would be telling me all of her plans to get healthy and go here and try this ..and it used to make my heart sink, because I knew it wouldn't last.
I really do feel for junior and princess. Juniors obviously a brave lad and protecting his sister with his silence, but I know how it feels.
I do think if she doesn't turn it around in the next 3 months she will be dead within a year.
That’s sad to hear that her actions bring back bad memories for you. Sorry ❤
I think the majority of people on here, plus her family, friends and the press are fully aware that her days are numbered. She has got to the stage in her life where it is now too late to turn it around. Mainly, because she doesn’t want to. It would take a lot of hard work, perseverance, a changing of behaviour and lifestyle, to turn her life around….. all of which she doesn’t want to do.
Someone once said “ if you do what you always do, you get what you always get “. In the case of Skanky, she knows this life, she enjoys this life and doesn’t want it to change.
The kids are living their best lives independently of her now. So at least this helps pave the way for when she is not there anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Nooooo don’t say that I adore Adam lambert 😳 I would happily sit & stare at him all night whilst he serenaded me! amazing man…..crawl on the other hand,well makes my skin crawl 🤮
I adore Adam Lambert too. Amazing voice and drop dead gorgeous 🥰👏💋

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've just realised that her torso is the same shape as the Tin Man's in The Wizard of Oz.😭🤣
OMG - I've been thinking the exact same thing for the last couple of days! I wanted to try and photoshop her head onto the tin man but didn't know how to do it! I'm glad I'm not alone! 😂 🤖

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I am so sorry about your Mum, sending a hug, it makes me so sad to watch her make all those promises to her kids, they must feel so let down. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was reading this thread and Mr Webster looked over my shoulder at my screen (he shall pay for this later but I digress) and said 'who's that in the bikini?' All he could see was the boobs, and when I showed him who it was all he said was 'bleeping hell' (not in a good way!)

Now I can't stress enough how much he doesn't give a tit about any of this kind of stuff, but even he is weirdly drawn in by her antics, in a car crash sort of way. Maybe that's the appeal?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not all the pics are as filtered as I’m sure she would like. She is about twice the width she once was. Nothing wrong with that, age catches us all up but this is why she’ll struggle, you have to eat/train like an athlete if you want a slim toned figure in your 40’s/50’s.

Weirdly he has a touch of the Adam Lambert in that video and I love Adam Lambert 🙈😆🙈😆
look how wide she is in that photo, no shape, no waist.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.