Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent moan about her body shape could be a primer for a new series of Youtube/Instagram videos about her getting fit and changing her diet (no doubt with lots of freebies she'll be advertising in the videos), and maybe a fitness video (are those still around?). Maybe Ch4 would throw her a few bob to do a series on her keep fit journey, the ultimate challenge being to run a marathon.
It would be 5 minutes long with her saying the doctors say she shouldn't run because of her feet & concrete chest....anyone who's trained her knows she likes to be quiet...ridden her more like to shut her up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread πŸ₯°πŸ§΅ and well done @Minxmonx for the title πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Thanks for the lovely messages and the pic suggestion on page 50 πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
@mrspig99 that's a great suggestion I will make that later πŸ˜€β€πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ€— xx

New thread πŸ§΅πŸ˜„ x...

Resizer_16471071456860.jpg

Back later Love Pom πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I think I have got to be the only one now who still hasn’t seen the pics of the infamous pencil penis yet! 🀣
It looks all wiggly and long and thin.

Omg, omg, I've just seen the black and white bikini pics. She is absolutely gi- normous. She's so square and butch, surely even she can't fail to see how ridiculous she looks? Ha hhhaaa hhhaaa these are on a par with the lawnmower pictures. Also that filter couldn't hide the fact her skin is starting to droop on her thighs she's got quite noticeable cellulite now. Nothing wrong with that but she's always bloody boasting about how great she is for her age. At this rate that garter tattoos elastic will snap and turn into an ankle bracelet. No more words just tragic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Price is one of those desperate Z listers now who puts out and sells awful photos of herself to the media for click bait. Its big money apparently. She'll probably make thousands from the state she's made of herself.

What cost to herself though. Sick.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I think this has got to be the worst that I have ever seen Skanky look! Absolutely hideous! How the f**k can Cole or any man for that matter find this remotely attractive?
Her head looks too small for her body now. She has a square body, tiny head, big arse and skinny legs, what a freak!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who the hell keeps on operating on her? As much as I loathe her, she is clearly a very unwell lady - the surgeons who continue to operate on her are unconscionable
I am sure a reputable surgeon will refuse to operate on her now. But she goes to all these bargain basement surgeons, who only want the money and don’t care about the state of mind a patient is in.

New pap photo of the Pricey ...
View attachment 1120727
Good ol Giant Haystacks! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I am sure a reputable surgeon will refuse to operate on her now. But she goes to all these bargain basement surgeons, who only want the money and don’t care about the state of mind a patient is in.
They obviously don't care what the results are like, either ..seen better stitching on a Primark T-Shirt..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not all the pics are as filtered as I’m sure she would like. She is about twice the width she once was. Nothing wrong with that, age catches us all up but this is why she’ll struggle, you have to eat/train like an athlete if you want a slim toned figure in your 40’s/50’s.

Weirdly he has a touch of the Adam Lambert in that video and I love Adam Lambert πŸ™ˆπŸ˜†πŸ™ˆπŸ˜†
Her whole body is lumpy, , is that because of the Lipo

Reactions: 29
Price is one of those desperate Z listers now who puts out and sells awful photos of herself to the media for click bait. Its big money apparently. She'll probably make thousands from the state she's made of herself.

What cost to herself though. Sick.
Very true but she would have to share it with Chris Harris

Reactions: 14
Her whole body is lumpy, , is that because of the Lipo
Another Tattler earlier was explaining about the over use of lipo and fat disolvers. They said that when the fat cells are disolved, they are gone for good. So I think years of having surgery, fat sucked out of her, other things being pumped in, skin stretched, botox, fillers, you name it, this has somehow irreversibly screwed up her shape now.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I've just realised that her torso is the same shape as the Tin Man's in The Wizard of Oz.😭🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Did anyone else see the quick cut that happened in the youtube video after she mentions bringing the children?
The rest of the editing on that video is fairly slick, but her talking about the children is VERY quickly chopped. It's around 6.36 in the video, Carl lifts his chin and it suddenly cuts to her saying 'cheers on that' πŸ€”πŸ€”like he doesn't want them mentioned.

I don't usually watch her videos etc but I did this one and honestly it got me in my feelings. I know I've mentioned before that my mum died quite quickly after marrying a man who enabled her to death, but this brings back the times where my own mum would be telling me all of her plans to get healthy and go here and try this ..and it used to make my heart sink, because I knew it wouldn't last.
I really do feel for junior and princess. Juniors obviously a brave lad and protecting his sister with his silence, but I know how it feels.
I do think if she doesn't turn it around in the next 3 months she will be dead within a year.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.