Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell keeps on operating on her? As much as I loathe her, she is clearly a very unwell lady - the surgeons who continue to operate on her are unconscionable

• Heart
Reactions: 70
She clearly still harbours aspirations to be a TV presenter - but that terrible (and dull) YT footage showing the hotel room only serves to show that she just hasn't got what it takes. You've got to hand it to her - she doesn't give up easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Her breasts look infected.
She is one gigantic festering pustule of gunk :(

She clearly still harbours aspirations to be a TV presenter - but that terrible (and dull) YT footage showing the hotel room only serves to show that she just hasn't got what it takes. You've got to hand it to her - she doesn't give up easily.
I doubt she'd even land a gig on the Calgon or Verisure ads - she too diabolical even for them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Monotone delivery, boring content and she just isn't likeable as others who do influencing well are.

Reactions: 46
Jeez, i just watched the video (didn’t want to, Tattle made me do it) It's just under 11 minutes long, but it took me almost half an hour to watch as I needed regular fag breaks (odd, since I gave up smoking in 1997).
Anyway, my observations for what they're worth;

She looks an absolute mess. Bloated, red, struggling for breath, it's like her boobs are suffocating her..why is she wearing a velour tracksuit in that heat (eugh, the stench) and why is she constantly trying to pull her tracksuit top across her chest? Doesn't she realise there's not enough material in it to cover those monstrosities?

Why didn't she do the room tour at the beginning of the holiday, when it was tidy? Looks like a couple of hobos have moved in (oh sorry, they have)

Carl is not interested in her whatsoever - his leg is used as a barrier when they're having lunch. He is always leaning away from her, never into her. Why can't she she it? Or can she? Weird relationship, not healthy at all. What a pair of disgusting freaks, picking spots in the pool🤢

She wants to take the kids there?? Righto, let's see if THAT happens - who will babysit Carll while she's there with them, it's not like they can have a nice family holiday with him is it??

She wants to run marathons again???? Sorry, what?? It's not April bleeping Fools Day yet Katie, you utter split-arse. She doesn't do anything unless it benefits herself, she's as likely to run marathons as she is to become a paramedic.

In conclusion, she is a rancid little beast. She looks like quarterback with those stupid boobs, she's the least sexy woman I've ever seen and her boyfriend is a fugly cockwomble as well. They're trapped in a loveless, sexless relationship, both gathering ammunition on the other. They remind me of a pair of frenemies, like 2 bitchy, twisted girls who know deep down that it's only a matter of time before they start to bring each other down and they're playing it all out in front of the cameras. Utterly toxic.

If she carries on this way, I fear she will be a goner soon. I know it's been said before, but I'm really getting Pete Burns vibes from her now. She's desperately unhappy with her body and face so the surgeries won't stop. Unless she sorts herself out, we'll be reading about her untimely demise, which would be bloody heartbreaking only for the children. I wish she'd get help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I too am part of that club...go on one of you I need a giggle...which direction do I go in??
I THINK it's lpsg dot com. Then you have to find the thread specific to him and the pics are on there. You can't click on them unless you're a member but you can see enough anyways. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its not worth bothering with though Private :) I've seen bigger when changing my grandson's nappy (and that was just the "package" he'd done in it LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did you notice she said in that video that if she didn't have all the kids/a partner, she'd like to live in something like that suite.
In her dreams...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not all the pics are as filtered as I’m sure she would like. She is about twice the width she once was. Nothing wrong with that, age catches us all up but this is why she’ll struggle, you have to eat/train like an athlete if you want a slim toned figure in your 40’s/50’s.

Weirdly he has a touch of the Adam Lambert in that video and I love Adam Lambert 🙈😆🙈😆
What the hell has price found in the sea, she looks repulsed whatever it is 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh krusties. Hubs and I have howled at the DM article and bikini pics. She has absolutely ruined her face and her body.

Oh it’s made my mat leave this Saturday.

What a mess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Jeez, i just watched the video (didn’t want to, Tattle made me do it) It's just under 11 minutes long, but it took me almost half an hour to watch as I needed regular fag breaks (odd, since I gave up smoking in 1997).

She looks an absolute mess. Bloated, red, struggling for breath, it's like her boobs are suffocating her..why is she wearing a velour tracksuit in that heat (eugh, the stench) and why is she constantly trying to pull her tracksuit top across her chest? Doesn't she realise there's not enough material in it to cover those monstrosities?

Why didn't she do the room tour at the beginning of the holiday, when it was tidy? Looks like a couple of hobos have moved in (oh sorry, they have)

Carl is not interested in her whatsoever - his leg is used as a barrier when they're having lunch. He is always leaning away from her, never into her. Why can't she she it? Or can she? Weird relationship, not healthy at all. What a pair of disgusting freaks, picking spots in the pool🤢

She wants to take the kids there?? Righto, let's see if THAT happens - who will babysit Carll while she's there with them, it's not like they can have a nice family holiday with him is it??

She wants to run marathons again???? Sorry, what?? It's not April bleeping Fools Day yet Katie, you utter split-arse. She doesn't do anything unless it benefits herself, she's as likely to run marathons as she is to become a paramedic.

In conclusion, she is a rancid little beast. She looks like quarterback with those stupid boobs, she's the least sexy woman I've ever seen and her boyfriend is a fugly cockwomble as well. They're trapped in a loveless, sexless relationship, both gathering ammunition on the other. They remind me of a pair of frenemies, like 2 bitchy, twisted girls who know deep down that it's only a matter of time before they start to bring each other down and they're playing it all out in front of the cameras. Utterly toxic.

If she carries on this way, I fear she will be a goner soon. I know it's been said before, but I'm really getting Pete Burns vibes from her now. She's desperately unhappy with her body and face so the surgeries won't stop. Unless she sorts herself out, we'll be reading about her untimely demise, which would be bloody heartbreaking only for the children. I wish she'd get help.
Was it sheer
Its not worth bothering with though Private :) I've seen bigger when changing my grandson's nappy (and that was just the "package" he'd done in it LOL)
Bit of a Dane Bowers average is he then, blimey, given the traffic she's had 🙄

That was the start of the holiday because she traveled there in that trackie!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her recent moan about her body shape could be a primer for a new series of Youtube/Instagram videos about her getting fit and changing her diet (no doubt with lots of freebies she'll be advertising in the videos), and maybe a fitness video (are those still around?). Maybe Ch4 would throw her a few bob to do a series on her keep fit journey, the ultimate challenge being to run a marathon.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think this has got to be the worst that I have ever seen Skanky look! Absolutely hideous! How the f**k can Cole or any man for that matter find this remotely attractive?
KP has really piled on the weight during this holiday ... An actual side view and it would be obvious ... I don't believe it's a boob job, it's weight gain after lipo... On her face as well, she looks terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.