Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamar

VIP Member
Too lazy to fold clothes and hang them, just empties the suitcase over the floor, the lazy slob

• Angry
Reactions: 29

mrspig99

VIP Member
30 seconds after being told he has small balls ....mask offView attachment 1119103
Shrunken balls is a common side effect of taking steroids, so maybe that confirms what we suspected. Plus the temper may also be 'roid rage' as it's known.

It looks like she will have more surgery as she is not happy with her body:(
Yup, just getting her excuse ready for her next round of surgery. Always needs a quick fix, same with the hair. Can't wait for it to grow so wants extensions, feels fat so gets lipo rather than eat right and work out.

• Heart

Mycatismad

VIP Member
I thought the same about her tummy button, it’s far too high and looks like a gaping whole. She looks like she has been shot,
It looks like a burst abscess, which knowing her, it could actually be! I remember pics of her swimming in a pool with plastic surgery bandages on, no thought to anyone else who didn’t want to swim in her seeping wounds. God she’s utterly vile!!

• Sick

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Now I've only got my last 17 yr old son left in the house I'm a northern Corrie & Emmerdale weekend binge girl, a week in of 4 weeks off sick, now I've found here I couldn't possibly fit another soap in 🤣🤣 but know how satisfied you must feel if someone's finally got their karma 😁
My youngest son lived with me until he was 33! He's married now with a baby but still comes round once a week for dinner as his wife can't cook. I gave my grandson (10 months old) an asparagus to chew on while we were eating. Many faces later he decided he liked it.
How on earth can KP want to miss out on all of these precious moments with her kids? Shameless, uncaring biatch!

• Heart
  • Angry

EyeOfTheHawk2

I presume you dont have breast implants Hawk? x
No, but I developed saggy, wobbly moobs in 2020 and was quite alarmed when I saw myself in the mirror when taking a shower. I remember thinking I'd soon need a bra if I didn't sort myself out. Which is not a good way to think when you're a man. It was a temporary combination of not going out and getting any exercise and some medication I was prescribed that had the effect of increasing my appetite (such that I was getting up in the night and stuffing my face). Fortunately I've slimmed down a bit and no longer need a bra fitting appointment.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sandy B

Her tummy button's about four inches too high! Did she have an upward tummy tuck (surplus skin pulled up under her boobs to join all the scars there) so as not to interfere with the tattoo on the original tummy tuck?
I thought the same about her tummy button, it’s far too high and looks like a gaping whole. She looks like she has been shot,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

BilboHolmes

I have just checked my tummy button (which I had keyhole non elective surgery though) is about 1 to 2 inches above my knicker line!
I have a really high belly button but not from surgery (elective or otherwise). My mum used to say, the lights were off in my womb the day you were put together, my girl!
Im 5’10” but my legs are short enough for petite ladies jeans, my torso is so long, I can sit next to my friend who is 6’2 and our heads are the same height because of my super long body😂 my ears aren’t straight and I wear glasses so that looks good 👍🏻. I’m an optical illusion! I ‘look’ slim (size 10-12) but I’m really not (like a blobfish- in water I am solid and shapely, on land I look melted). My head looks massive because I have a moon face and large forehead, yet put me in anything with a collar (or a round neck shirt) and I have a pinhead and massive shoulders!

The only clothes that look and feel ok on me are mu mu’s (love them), harem pants, and large skirts and blouses ala Victorian slum fishwife😂😂😂

Anyway, we’re all built different but her high up belly button from surgery is just proper nasty😂😂😂

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I’ve literally just came on to say about the shape since latest boob job and how masculine she’s looking but even by the looks of the title I’m a bit late to the party, she actually looks awful though
Unless she’s constantly high, she will know she looks grotesque. So now, she must be totally desperate thinking how can she change her face and body. Trouble is, she’s out of options and surgeons. I feel she will try and find more surgeons to try and correct the mess she’s now become. Who & how that will happen, I don’t know. Must find more cash. Will have to be some back street surgeon, because who would touch her? The way she’s breathing, is shocking. Don’t think she’d survive more op’s. Also shame on her family. They should have refused taking Harvey to his important day and insist she was back in time. Enabling her again. Or, was it made clear, she shouldn’t attend, although unlikely. She put winkle dick, before her poorly son. I hope he enjoyed his day.

Private2407

Chatty Member
Can I ask you Private2407, why you think she seems to be invincible in all the legal issues, car crash, bankruptcy, possible DV or lied etc. She appears to get through the legal systems lightly or with nothing happening. Can she be prosecuted for wasting police time? Could police continue with that case, depending what happens when CW attends court? What do you think of it all?
Had I known of this site before her drink/drug driving incident after 8 previous convictions i'd have looked an idiot because I'd have said she'd have got at least 60 days & ended up looking a bloody idiot....even George Michael served a month ffs, I truly hope they make an example of it because something stinks with it all, not sure who's done what but there's a coverup & manipulation of a lot involving that woman which makes me question everything I've ever been taught

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
30 seconds after being told he has small balls ....mask offView attachment 1119103
1647067806554.png

For Everyone saying all Her Designer stuff is Real It's Definitely NOT, I buy from a few Really Top Notch Chinese Replica Sellers and I've recognised bangs/ tShirts/ boots / trainers hoodies that he Sells, I've Never been 100 percent sure But, here in the suitcase ( on the floor 🤮) We Have , A : Louis Vuitton FAKE trainers from china, The bottoms of the soles ( dirty and in with clothes 🤮) are Not Real and you can see on comparison on LV sites, And B Louis Vuitton T Shirt still in ( I kid you Not) the Exact cheap Cellophane packing one seller I use (binjay1)
That Moschino T Shirt was as Fake as any Tan I've ever had, as are Most ( not All -she's a bit like myself mixed fake and real) of her designer stuff
Caught ya Out Proper Pricey
Exactly what I was thinking; No wonder the bankruptcy authorities have not taken her fabberluss desiner 'andbags an' stuff - they're all bloody snidey FAKES! Rather like her really :)

i really hope Skanky’s bulky new look isn’t a run up to a weight loss DVD like Lauren Goodger and Kerry Katona have done in the past? I read about how certain celebs are approached and are encouraged to put weight on so there is a more impressive “reveal” at the end of the DVD. Mind you, who wants to look like her?
There are a few cretins still out there who admire this trash, ie bunnyboiler and MoRon. They are the Target Audience

Wow just seen this screenshot, she’s in big trouble, this is not a well person, we know her brain is a mess, but something else is going on, never seen her look this bad, she’s piling on weight and her breathing is terrible. Unless someone stops the surgery and sorts her out now she ain’t making Christmas, Honestly this looks end-game, she’s nose-dived another couple of levels in just the 2 weeks she’s been on this holiday, I’m actually shocked at how dreadful she looks.…

View attachment 1119217
Its Waynetta!
1647068504411.png
The barnet, the greasy complexion, the trackies.......................its all there innit!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

EyeOfTheHawk2

Wow just seen this screenshot, she’s in big trouble, this is not a well person, we know her brain is a mess, but something else is going on, never seen her look this bad, she’s piling on weight and her breathing is terrible. Unless someone stops the surgery and sorts her out now she ain’t making Christmas, Honestly this looks end-game, she’s nose-dived another couple of levels in just the 2 weeks she’s been on this holiday, I’m actually shocked at how dreadful she looks.…

View attachment 1119217
She looks quite bloated, facially. I wonder if she's on a high dose of prescribed steroids to reduce inflammation after her surgery. Probably not but she doesn't look very healthy. Looks a bit like an alcoholic street drinker.

Account Suspended

View attachment 1119217
Geez ,look im a normal decent fella I come on for a giggle and banter,but im going to say it ,that photo, looking at it made me feel sad.She has ruined herself I mean really ruined herself totally different from a couple of years ago now completely unfanciable in fact dog rough tbh and looking into those eyes she looks pretty haunted in some way. There is a photo a while back of bollockchops pulling a spot or something near her nose in the water and her body language reminded me of a young girl just wanting to be loved or like a 10 year old wanting some caring love. Maybe wrong of course but maybe she is massively unhappy on a rollercoaster that will never end or maybe im a mug I could well be.

Last edited:
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I despair at the way he is exploited and nothing is done.
Why doesn't one of his former carers speak out at least about how he's manipulated and used when she wants a few quid?

I can't begin to imagine the distress he and the other kids would have gone through that night.
If I felt in danger there's no way I'd run towards a place where my kids where!!
But she then lied about what happened and said she'd painted the bruise from the attack on her face. HOW DISGUSTING. Her children saw what happened and were more than likely distressed and frightened. CRAWL is only admitting shouting and using bad language, which in itself, looking at his aggressive face, must have been terrifying for the kids. Harvey can't stand loud noises or raised voices, so he would have been distressed too. For the children's sake, the police must take SlapGate further. Something more happened, but if she says she lied. do her for wasting police & emergency services time. Plus, under the circumstances, she's put CRAWL before her kids and all the time she is with him, supervised access only with kids and CRAWL not to be allowed near kids. Star College should be making sure this happens, yet we still see CRAWL pictured with Harvey. Plus CRAWL taking P out of Harvey and tormenting & teasing him. How come, us as general public can see the video's & what's happening, but authorities not intervening with a vulnerable, disabled young man?

• Heart

BilboHolmes

She looks quite bloated, facially. I wonder if she's on a high dose of prescribed steroids to reduce inflammation after her surgery. Probably not but she doesn't look very healthy. Looks a bit like an alcoholic street drinker.
As a recovering alcoholic, her face does look very much like booze weight. Water retention is the liver working hard. When you stop drinking, one of the first things you notice is your face changes shape, because the bloating goes down and the redness begins to fade x

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
It's the media's fault for going along with another load of bullshit. I loathe them as much as pricey, they shouldn't be funding her disgraceful life, if she'd had to face up to earning a living properly, those poor kids might still have some sort of mother.
Four of them have mothers, and very good ones at that!
Just not the pile of trash that incubated them.

• Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Morning all.

God, what has she done to herself? She looks awful in that video, her eyes looked fucked, her chest is now way way way too big for her body, her skin, he4 mouth, all of it, just really unhealthy. She’s totally gone now, struggling for breath. She only 43 ffs,

Oh and the video is a total snooze fest, made it to her sitting at a desk but I could feel the life ebbing out of me

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh krusties is 2228 and I’m v excited to see what cock up tjey make of poor man Harvey’s fashion show or whatever it is he’s doing soon. Thankfully they haven’t fucked up too much whilst away.

I’ll reiterate I can’t believe he’s stayed with her after her lying about the DA etc. I just still think he’s a knob and wtf has he done to his reputation. No words for her cos I’ve said them all before.

See what drama occurs tomorrow and sat.

Night all 💜
Thank you for bringing us back to the light. lol

I like the drama she brings but unfortunately poor Harvey is at the epicentre for the next few weeks and that just saddens me. Poor guy should be left in peace.

• Sad

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Latest on insta.
I've never known of a more selfish bitch in my life, her poor kids. How can you put a partner before your children, even more so a dickhead like woods, who she clearly has no love for and vice versa. I have no sympathy whatsoever for her, all her problems the dosey bitch created herself but blames everyone else.

Also obviously not happy with her £10,000 face lift if she's still filtering the life outta her pics. What a sad cow and what a waste of money

• Heart