Katie Price #140 What's going on with the boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with ¼back shoulders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I think Adidas should be alerted about this, copyright. She could be sued for this, hopefully!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why? Why for the love of God do I Google the tit I hear about on here. It was the same with LK's growler. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Question when CW is in court do the police just say are you guilty or do they recap about the events leading up to it
The prosecuting solicitor/ barrister will do a recap after he states his name and adress then after the recap his solicitor can speak

Reactions: 25
Thanks for the replies I'm reading on the last thread 🥰❤ xx.

I can't reply to all as thread is locked but two so far @Webster1357 Thank you though nope no living out of it sadly, more a hobby but I admit if I weren't on tattle I wouldn't be making the pics lol 🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx.

@Private2407 Thank you too and I see what you mean now on the vagina tattoo..I think I've got the right one so made another pic lol..
I got mixed up and thought I had to make a tattoo of ahem a pic of Katie's undercarriage 😄😄😄❤💕🤗😘 xx.

I think this is the one..I gave Cole one too same one but the other way round lol 😄😄 xx

View attachment 1116535

Back later time to eat 🥰
OMG does she seriously have a tattoo on her vag? Ew!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Krusties, I have been too mad to post on here today. Those two see you next Tuesdays are swanning around Thailand without a care in the world. Today my hard working hubby got a debt collector email for 3p! It’s a pisstake and I should find it funny as it’s so ridiculous, but she owes millions and no one cares 😡.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Funny how shes reluctant to bare all for her OF yet his happy to lay on a sun lounger with her vag on full show and let the image be freely available on google pics.

No time for shyness now katie, the whole world knows what you had for breakfast lunch and dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Isn't this where she's taking Harvey?
Yes it is. I've just googled and checked. Harvey is advertised on their site🙁 comments on the DM are open and uncensored. I've had a go.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.