Katie Price #140 What's going on with the boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with ¼back shoulders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching lip but from the last thread

What I find amusing about Kp and her quest for the freebie life, is she is so specific.The extensions must be” amazing”.For amazing ,read “of the highest quality”therefore expensive.
And she needs them in around 18th March.Is this for her walking hand in hand with Cole to his court case( if he attends

given the awful photos from the last court appearance showing greasy minging tapes that she tried to apply herself she s looking to look better. I hope no one even entertains this. They will not get paid and I wouldn’t want that association with my business

Reactions: 33
I was trying to remember where I had seen similar clothing, price has been raiding dear old Hattie jacques wardrobe
Or it's a hospital gown that she will never take off and then she's always dressed and ready for her next procedure

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now I've only got my last 17 yr old son left in the house I'm a northern Corrie & Emmerdale weekend binge girl, a week in of 4 weeks off sick, now I've found here I couldn't possibly fit another soap in 🤣🤣 but know how satisfied you must feel if someone's finally got their karma 😁
My youngest son lived with me until he was 33! He's married now with a baby but still comes round once a week for dinner as his wife can't cook. I gave my grandson (10 months old) an asparagus to chew on while we were eating. Many faces later he decided he liked it.
How on earth can KP want to miss out on all of these precious moments with her kids? Shameless, uncaring biatch!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
@Pom Bear hello my darling 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾xx oooooh, no, don't be googling that, it'll offend your ladylike sensitivities 🤣 you mind your eyes, and stick to doing your fave piccies without any nether region goggling, I know that'll set your migraines off! 😎

We know you don't mind the C word, but pics of em are an altogether different fanny of fish aren't they 🤣😎👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 xx
Ohhhhhh no don't do it then, don't do it then, so it's just the n-word from here on, thank you @Facehugger for putting me straight I don't want to damage her for life...stupid stupid me, must do better 🤐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just catching lip but from the last thread

What I find amusing about Kp and her quest for the freebie life, is she is so specific.The extensions must be” amazing”.For amazing ,read “of the highest quality”therefore expensive.
And she needs them in around 18th March.Is this for her walking hand in hand with Cole to his court case( if he attends

given the awful photos from the last court appearance showing greasy minging tapes that she tried to apply herself she s looking to look better. I hope no one even entertains this. They will not get paid and I wouldn’t want that association with my business
Somebody ought to offer her an appointment and tell her the price and see if she takes them up on offer or she says sorry I need it to be free

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My youngest son lived with me until he was 33! He's married now with a baby but still comes round once a week for dinner as his wife can't cook. I gave my grandson (10 months old) an asparagus to chew on while we were eating. Many faces later he decided he liked it.
How on earth can KP want to miss out on all of these precious moments with her kids? Shameless, uncaring biatch!
Wait till grandsons mummy smells his nappy after that 😆 little ones eating new food is the best ❤😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ohhhhhh no don't do it then, don't do it then, so it's just the n-word from here on, thank you @Facehugger for putting me straight I don't want to damage her for life...stupid stupid me, must do better 🤐
C-word, not n-word...jesus I should just stop, I'm only under the influence of pain relief I promise 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wait till grandsons mummy smells his nappy after that 😆 little ones eating new food is the best ❤😘
I know. Asparagus is the only veg my son will eat. I offered him chantenay carrots, spring greens, red cabbage with apples. I made breast of duck with a marmalade sauce (basically cheats) duck a l'orange with homemade dauphinoise potatoes. I would imagine KP has had this before but couldn't pronounce any of it through her Trump trout pout! ❤ I've never fed my kids tit food, always homemade. Her stint on Masterchef was hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Oh bless you, when I said vagina heart tattoo..nevermind..type into Google Katie Price Vagina tattoo & brace yourself....i'm virtually hugging you right now 🤗
I looked, but if it hadn’t been for the tattoo I would not have known which end was which because both have a manky toxic opening.

C-word, not n-word...jesus I should just stop, I'm only under the influence of pain relief I promise 🤣
That’s a Skanky excuse right there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I looked, but if it hadn’t been for the tattoo I would not have known which end was which because both have a manky toxic opening.

That’s a Skanky excuse right there 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I've had an operation so it's all I've got as defence as not allowed alcohol 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Question when CW is in court do the police just say are you guilty or do they recap about the events leading up to it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.