Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mayhem1

She makes me sick 😡. Shoving ready meals down his neck because she's too lazy to cook him healthy meals. She couldn't give a stuff what he's eating. It's freebies for her for promoting them 😡. The food prep arseholes also need some emails pointing out that using that skanky flaps ho is no good for business 😡. Harvey clearly doesn't want to be filmed while that silly bitch shouts at him, hence the rocking to self sooth. She is disgusting 😡
That has boiled my piss (sorry) seeing that, she makes me sick to the stomach. I'm so surprised she's not all over him saying i love you so much. 🤮

Dont judge me but I actually quite like those curtains 😂. They would look lovely in my living room 😄. Oh, and I hope you all had a good Christmas 😘
Bit flowery for me but i am a bit of a plain Jane 😂
And yes thank you for asking, i did eventually after the mother in law went, she likes taking over 🤬😡🤬
I hope you had a lovely time too xx

It's so creepy that stalking and taking photos of someone's house is allowed here not just allowed actually, encouraged...like who cares about the amount of trash that they have piled up. It's stalker behavior to give updates on someone's house every time you drive by.

Are we really over-analyzing some dumb cunt's trash??
No its about how they don't give a stuff about anything or anyone, especially their neighbours by just dumping their trash to get blown around everywhere especially in this weather.
Klatty is already know for being a messy carefree slob not giving a 💩, Cole claims to be OCD so what's that all about, it's just trampish so has been documented by a local!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
INCOMING. RANT.

Alex is so right isn't he? I mean who could afford or even want a 10k bog standard wheelchair. I know a few little ones through work who have customised chairs but I'm sure they don't cost that. It is ludicrous ....
And he's right about another thing she releases negative stories to keep herself in the press and its high time that malarkey STOPPED. Honestly tabloids have had their day, they're not news, they have no journalistic integrity and they're just a steaming pile of shite highlighting everything that's wrong with society. Keep the zlebs on Instagram and STOP giving them column inches for clicks. I'd be more than happy to view their instas and lol or get mad at their antics and come to this small corner of the interwebs to vent but the relationship these dregs have with the tabloid media is so so wrong and I hope it stops. Why should they get paid for these stupid rancid lies and photoshopped images, why can't they go and do and honest days work like the vast majority of folk.
YES, YES, YES!! I wholeheartedly agree with every single word. She has had opportunities that many people only dream of. She has abused & wasted every single 1 😡.

Well she was dog-walking yesterday so it will have to have happened overnight lol.
Oh yes, the muddy dog walk near her rental. Not that they should be moving between properties. But hey, it's Katie Price, so rules don't apply 🙄. Maybe during the walk she fell down a sinkhole & is currently being rescued by the fire brigade, the army, MI5, Bear Grylls, Arnold Schwarzenegger & of course Cawl 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
A £40 million fortune. Forty million pounds! What the hell happened it all?
That would set most of us up for life or at least you'd give it a good try. I like to spend but even i couldn't get through £40 million, I'd give it a good go like but that's obscene.
She obviously never thought she would go through it all (well most of it if you don’t count the money stashed in the mattress bank). I also think her wealth was calculated when she had successful business ventures and properties. Once the business ventures went belly up and her income drawing abilities declined, her bank balance would decline steadily as she did not change her lifestyle. Champagne tastes on a cider budget and all that!

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I think she is actually extremely childish which is probably why she just doesn't see the dangers of what she is doing. She should never have been allowed her own on-line accounts regardless of what she may say her friends have. Those of a certain persuasion can easily find out where she is and who she is with. Her dad is an aging, talentless fool and her mother a whore. Terrible mixture.
My concern is that KP will want to live her life vicariously through Princess as she knows her time is over and she is being ridiculed. KP may see herself as the UK’s answer to Kris Jenner!🙈

• Sad
  • Wow

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Lots of knobbers on there saying they can't wait to buy her shit! WTF is wrong with these cuntish willy dribbles?
🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening all ❤ just catching up. @Mayhem1 thank god you're ok. Nice to see you missus x

@BigMavis and @Pink Squirrel don't let this excuse for a mother ever make you doubt what you do and the care you give to others. Ever. It's a waste of energy and she isn't worth it. Love to all of you who have the difficult, sometimes heartbreaking and thankless task of looking after others, I personally know you all do what you do because you CARE, unlike her. I was caring for my disabled mum from just about when skanky was born, she wants to STFU, she knows fuck all. ❤😘 X

• Heart

Dana Scully

I asked for photos to be taken down

I’m not here to offend people. I don’t really want to live near her if I am honest, but kind of glad she isn’t really famous anymore as we don’t have paps causing road chaos

She’s lying about when she’s home a lot of the time
Been thinking about her ready meal food post today and it bloody riles me! I’m lucky because hubbie loves to cook but it’s really not that hard is it? SHE’S let it get this far where his weight is now a serious concern. How hard is it to knock up a stir fry, a shepherds pie, soups, pasta bakes? Even tonight we’ve had a treat night which is homemade burgers in pitta breads with salad and homemade wedges, lush and kids love them! It’s pure laziness on her part and I think it’s child neglect. There have been several cases of SS removing/being involved with children because they are dangerously overweight due to very poor diet and nutrition and it’s seen as neglect and physical abuse. Well this is a classic case of exactly that!! How people can defend her and call her a hood mother is beyond me, she doesn’t even deserve the title of mother!!
She is lazy and selfish. That is it. There are no excuses she could ever give that are valid. I love to cook, my husband has no natural instinct for it. However, when needed he can make basic decent food that tastes good. To Mayhem, I hope you are OK. To Moobiemoo, I appreciate your updates because they are valid and I bother to actually read the threads so know the facts.

having looked at Growl Woods Instasham, I’ve noticed Katie hasn’t hit the ‘like’ button on a lot of his previous photos.. if that were me, I would be slam dunking that ‘like’ button on every god damn photo of my boyfriend, especially if he was that ‘perfect, and had such a ‘pure’ aura’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
The mirror are calling them out on their teeth whitening tat, could this be the beginning of the end of the media love affair? I really hope so!

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Ohhhhhh I am so glad this thread exists! SO. MUCH. TO. SAY. 😅
Hi, I’m a newbie here as well!! Everyone seems so nice, and nothing like the “Troll Site” that I saw in the comments section of Lydia Millen’s FlopMass. (Should be called Vlogmas, but there’s nothing festive about that bitch!!! 😬

• Haha

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
There’s no doubt she has huge chunks of money stashed away and/or invested, just cleverly out of sight and untraceable by the courts. She’s definitely shrewd in that (illegal) way. But thick as pig shit in all other senses.

Reactions: 16

geordiegirl

VIP Member
well...seems she's riling a lot of people up. listen to this (Katie, you should listen too). ouch! and well said, worth listening to the full nearly 3 minutes!!! i normally hate people who say "shame on you" but in this instance, this guy's got it right.
Agree; my Dad had a stroke ten years ago and he went from being very active to now hardly being able to walk at all. This is what infuriates me with her and her so called broken feet and being lifted in and out of a car when there’s no need and that idiot MUA of hers Fern whatever-her-name-is mocking the disabled. Our lives, along with thousands of others are turned upside down when someone is actually disabled that they care for and we have to rely on what the wonderful NHS advises and gives us equipment-wise; not diamond encrusted wheelchairs 😡

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm wondering in the main picture (the other one) why they have chucked a quilt over his legs 🤔
Why do that?? Weird.
Like you said a bit of photoshop perhaps
The reality is we pick everything to pieces & analyse it because everything she puts out is fake or a scam. Her whole life is bullshit.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
The Carwash/Princess thing has been discussed previously, several times, it's all on the threads, both this one and previous, should any new poster wish to read through thoroughly and see the whole conversations.

Ok, so we have gone off topic this evening but I won't ignore a fellow poster in distress and crisis if necessary just to keep every post on topic if it's blatantly obvious they need help. If that's wrong of me then fine, sorry (not). 👍

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Cole seems like a decent bloke. To insinuate he acts creepy towards Princess is wrong. I’m sure if Peter felt this was true he would not be allowing her to stay in Katie’s house.
Aye really decent scamming people out of money 🙄

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Katie must be building up to some sort of new drama or holiday - she is never this quiet on IG. New years "surprise proposal"? Mum near death (again)? Harvey has lost/gained weight? It's really quite predictable. I am grateful for the entertainment she provides and the vast feeling of superiority I get from watching her desperate antics.

• Haha