Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie1

VIP Member
You know Pink, I'd love to know that. She perplexes me, for a narcissist she doesn't seem to mind the negative opinions. They usually control that to the hilt and need to be portrayed in a positive light yet KP is actively making money off being a massive douche.
Mavis, I was reading an article about Donald Trump recently and it said that he is a narcissist and he doesn't mind if the comments are positive or negative as long as he isn't ignored. I think Katie is the same.
Positive or negative she doesn't care as long as shes getting talked about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

VIP Member
This is awful!! I mean that just looks like chicken noodles to me - why doesn't she just cook him chicken noodles?
Because she's promoting a product and using Harvey at the same time, totally disgusting but that's Katie.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Sadly, she is already showing her mother’s traits: taking no responsibility and pleading ignorance and surprise. She would have received a warning or two before being banned as she did not change whatever was causing the offence. More concerned about losing her 120k bots, sorry fans, than the content she had uploaded. That’s what you get, I suppose, if you unleash a 13 year old on social media without supervision. She may come across as being somewhat mature, but she is a 13 year old CHILD!
I think she is actually extremely childish which is probably why she just doesn't see the dangers of what she is doing. She should never have been allowed her own on-line accounts regardless of what she may say her friends have. Those of a certain persuasion can easily find out where she is and who she is with. Her dad is an aging, talentless fool and her mother a whore. Terrible mixture.

Mayhem1

Mayhem are you drunk?? 🤔🤣🤣. Or perhaps I am because that doesn't make much sense 😄🤗❤
I'm shitfaaced and I don't give a flying foof hehee.
Mother in law totally ruined my Christmas yet again,she took over everything as always,made me feel like poop and hubby let her again 😡 So I had my Christmas yesterday Chinese takeaway is somewhere in the Christmas tree or my hair ha ha,😂 I phoned my lot but they're on holiday
MY KIDS are ok so that's all that matters ((the quicker actionman goes back on tour the better I'm telling ya) 🍆 Head

• Haha
  • Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Love how Z list Celebrities are allowed to break lockdown and fly to other countries but I'm not even allowed to see my niece and nephew who live in the same town

• Sad

DC16

VIP Member
🤣🤣 I see they have both removed the teeth whitening products after today’s stories in the press 🤣🤣

• Haha

VIP Member
Oh dear, the recycling people will not like that, they might REFUSE to take it.

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
F....M....L 🤦‍♀️ Am I seriously in this world atm 😖. Her HAIR????????? So it’s been sown on for weeks and somebody might buy it?? Pass me the fuckin heroin as this vodka isn’t doing it 😫😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick

VIP Member
So now that’s a horse, 5 kids, 3 dogs, 2 adults, a cat, camera man Chris, pointy chin Fern, guy from XL clothing, depop lady all round at Cole’s little house regularly
And a partridge in a pear tree. :p

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
The sad thing is there is only 1 reason she wants another child and that's to make money from it. She's got sod all else left with any big earning power, her selling scams are all bollocks, she's hoping getting upduffed will earn her some cash.
It’s awful isn’t it - she doesn’t see a little life she sees money for her and coal. All while she pretends she is mother of the year!!
I’ve just had a baby and I just can’t imagine her being maternal with a baby at all - the night feeds, the rocking to sleep, making sure they nap etc I just can’t picture it with her!!

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
All they do is take a few pics with their camera phones, plaster it on their social media, call it a photo shoot and claim they went to work!😡🤬
I think that if these z listers claim they are travelling abroad unnecessarily for work then they should be made to prove it. It's weird with KP as uses the excuse of working to go to the Maldives yet no money to pay her creditors?

I really feel travel abroad needs addressing. So many celebs doing it. In KP's case it was Maldives, then Turkey and now possibly Dubai. Plus going between different homes and a break away at a lodge? It's taking the piss.

Also makes me realise that she really doesn't give a shit about her Mum or Harvey (or her pregnant sister). If she did she wouldn't be going all over the place. She has been spotted at airports previously not wearing a mask. Doubt she sanitises her hands.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Those ready meals look like hell on earth for someone with autism/sensory processing issues.. I wonder if he's eating them because he likes/enjoys them. Or he is eating it because he has PWS and will literally eat anything.

• Heart

Jane L

I couldn't resist it lol 🤭😄 xx

Glad to see you back Mayhem1 I was wondering how you was 💕🤗😘 xx

Ps...I still have the Daz doorstep challenge pic to put up which I've done but will add tomorrow night 😄

View attachment 365338

Sorry about the watermark on the pic...it came with the photo.x
Brilliant Pom well done! Can i suggest that we book Mayhem in for tonight's Hogmanay entertainment since if you're anything like us in Scotland you'll now be locked down and locked up for the foreseeable. It would be lovely if we could forget the internet's full of weirdos and set up a Teams call for the Dearest Friends of Katie Price (this Tattle group) where we could all get to know each other better over a couple of bottles of gin/Scotch, and celebrate the end of this godawful year. I guess too much risk of that going horribly wrong (you know when you think you've visualised someone online to a tee, and then get a terrible shock when the truth didn't quite live up to it.. HEY WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE....) but it's a nice thought. And exactly why i do not drink alone these days!!!

Have a wonderful last day of the year Tattlers. Wish you all peace, love and happiness in 2021.

X

Last edited:
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Eww is the skank seriously selling her used sports bra on depop 🤮
I've noticed all that stuff sells quickly, especially skimpy stuff. No self respecting woman would entertain the idea of buying used crumpled fit for the bin garments like those. She knows her market, creeps are buying that shit.

• Sick

BigMavis

VIP Member
Someone has been out and sorted it out a bit as it was much more disorganised and the red paper more obvious as it was all on top of the green bin piled high but it’s been really windy here overnight
A lot of it’s been put down behind the bins now or into black bags
And there are 3 bins so it could not just be all theirs *caveat* 😂
Its like mucky mansion all over again. I feel so sorry for the neighbourhood.

• Wow