Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Fuck me, it's my fault, sorry guys. Must have given her the idea that tight fitting used scally animal print will sell for good money on skankdepop, can't think why!!! 🀣🀣🀣
Cobbled together from Julie Goodyear's cast-offs me thinks...

• Haha
Reactions: 16

JakeM

VIP Member

No sign of Harvey or Junior on this walk, must be near her rental to have Blade?

They’re ?! It’s Their 😑🀣😑🀣 Your, it’s you areπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
His spelling is horrendous. And look at those teeth. They look like they would glow in the dark.

• Haha

Mayhem1

Goodnight everyone thanks for being such lovely tattlers sweet dreams,god bless and stay safe one and all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Xxx β€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Happy New Year everyone, I can actually say that you guys have made me literally laugh out loud at times , I only found this site while checking if the Norris Nuts had friends (some family YouTube channel my youngest watches) and ended up finding a group of friendly, kind , accepting, hilarious people from all over the country that have helped take my mind if the awfulness of life at the moment. So I really hope 2021 is a better year for us all @BigMavis @Pixie1 @265 @Facehugger @Pom Bear @liar liar @Mayhem1 @MaxieMoo @JakeM and the rest of you amazing guys n girls who make me laugh so much sometimes I’ve done that little snort thing and a snot bubble happened πŸ˜‚ xxxx
And from me aswell. I drank and mixed that much alcohol yesterday I went to bed at 6.30pm and got up at 9.20am πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ». Feel like a new pin today. Happy new year πŸ₯³ tattlers, just like dinky said, I too have snort bubble laughed and also spat at my screen with laughter! Thanks again 😘😘😘
Happy new year lovelies ❀ here's to many more giggles this year, I'll be back later, I shall bring you two snot bubblers a bog roll just in case 🀣😘

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Damn I'm full no more chocolate for an hour or so...can't move lol ...back in abit πŸ’– xx

Resizer_16095435802160.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollypops

VIP Member

Came across this video from 8 months ago when Blade could still bark with KP shouting at him to shut up, poor thing. She is such a hypocrite, talking about covidiots being selfish and how she is always isolating to protect Harvey and her mum as they are so vulnerable:mad: looks high as a kite!!!

• Sad

Glortard

VIP Member
It was def this red paper

There is a lot of blown around rubbish from last night most people have been out and picked theirs up now - some tree branches and bins were in the road earlier
Probably just neighbours on the row would go and sort it out? I don’t know anyone from the row but it’s really rude not to break down your cardboard in my opinion!
You are right it's totally chav behaviour to stick your rubbish out like that knowing full well its either going to get blown away or not get picked up.

VIP Member

No sign of Harvey or Junior on this walk, must be near her rental to have Blade?

They’re ?! It’s Their 😑🀣😑🀣 Your, it’s you areπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Me and Katieprice... dumb fucker!

• Haha

lozenger

Chatty Member
She makes me sick 😑. Shoving ready meals down his neck because she's too lazy to cook him healthy meals. She couldn't give a stuff what he's eating. It's freebies for her for promoting them 😑. The food prep arseholes also need some emails pointing out that using that skanky flaps ho is no good for business 😑. Harvey clearly doesn't want to be filmed while that silly bitch shouts at him, hence the rocking to self sooth. She is disgusting 😑
This is awful!! I mean that just looks like chicken noodles to me - why doesn't she just cook him chicken noodles?

liar liar

VIP Member
Still people saying they haven’t received their stuff, when we they learn!
can’t see why a cold would stop her going away, unless it is something else πŸ€” plus out on a scooter under the cover of darkness, only way these 2 can go out now is it? 🀣
If only these people followed-up their IG posts with a complaint to the ASA... something really might happen. Maybe the underlying suppliers would be banned.

Mayhem1

Oh Mayhem you have made this little Pixie soooooo happy πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. I've been checking this thread every 2 minutes over the last 2 days to see if you had posted anything. I'm so glad you're ok my lovely. Glad you're feeling better 😘😘😘
Aww thank you hunny,thats sooo sweet. Yeah im ok thanks so much for your concern that's appreciated xxxx πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Dinkydonut

Don't apologise for coming on and sharing, bless you, I think by the sounds of it you could do with a virtual hug too πŸ€—πŸ€— you stay strong too and don't ever look back 😘xx
Thank you my love 😘 I hate to think of someone stuck in a relationship where they feel less than , it can be a very unhappy place , but everything happens for a reason I believe xxx

Sending virtual hug πŸ’•
Thank you hun πŸ’–

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yup, agree with all of this. She hasn't got a fucking clue of the real struggles faced by so many. I can't think of 1 single parent of a disabled child that fucks off for weeks at a time leaving them behind. Myself included. For most of us the reality is next to no help, no support, no respite, no funding & only getting crumbs when you scream 'I can't cope'. She's a fucking disgrace. And the dickhead writing that article has insulted every genuine full time carer of a disabled person 😑 So, so, soooooooo bloody angry 😑
I'm so sorry Pink, I can't tell you how much people want to help and the toll it takes on them when they simply can't or at least can't until its a critical point. Its absolutely not right. I have cried with parents in your position, I have sat in my car and thought I can't face a person because I have nothing to offer them only more empty words.
This revelation about the documentary has really upset me and I understand your anger.

• Heart

ipiraka

It's probably been mentioned but I watched the recent Alex Reid podcast and all I can say is wow... Katie Price is scum on Earth. The guy cross dressed in private and Katie Price leaked it to everyone for money ruining his career/reputation sending him to suicidal depression. He reckons she has Histrionic personality disorder. I'd recommend people to watch it on youtube.