Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member

CW just calling someone out to their employers

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Pixie1

VIP Member
Anyway, its very late so I'm going to bed now. Night Mayhem and Facehugger and everyone else on this thread, I'm soooooo tired 😴😴😴😘

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Brilliant Pom 🀣❀

Caption competition everyone for what the bloke behind her is saying!!! 🀣

'Fucks sake, put them away you slutty tart' is my entry 🀣
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

What a great idea! That's a good one πŸ˜ƒ x

I think his saying...Look at the state of that!

Lol 🀭

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
Click on it, at the bottom somewhere it should say 'start a new conversation'. Click on that x
Yes I see that now πŸ˜€πŸ‘. I'll try it tomorrow Facehugger because honestly, I'm so tired 😴. Night night. If I don't go to bed right now, I'll sleep where I'm sitting 🀣😴😴😴

• Heart

Mayhem1

Click on the envelope, at the bottom somewhere it should say 'start a new conversation'. Click on that x
Nope not working for me,I'll try it on my laptop tomorrow but thank you anyway x

Yes I see that now πŸ˜€πŸ‘. I'll try it tomorrow Facehugger because honestly, I'm so tired 😴. Night night. If I don't go to bed right now, I'll sleep where I'm sitting 🀣😴😴😴
Message me pixie in the morning please xx good night lovely x

• Heart

Pixie1

VIP Member
Good point. Blade has made it through to this year, phew! As there were lots of comments referring to her being inside with Covid/isolating, has this dog walk been posted just to show her out? Obviously we have no actual clue when this was filmed.

We all need to get signed up, buy something & then have a Tattle fashion show 🀣🀣🀣🀣..... and a game of Guess The Pricey Stain πŸ˜‚πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’
Nah you take one for the team πŸ˜„.....I think I'll pass on that! 🀣

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
On the last bottle of christmas shloer facehugger no more baileys til next christmas. I'm going to enjoy a bath and watch the documentary in said bath like a proper celebrity.
Don't do a Whitney Mrs!

Normal thought patterns have now resumed πŸ™ŒπŸ½

I actually think that may be a good idea I really don’t want to be having those kind of thoughts again πŸ₯΄
Expect a parcel wrapped in duct tape πŸ˜‰

• Haha

HowlOwl

VIP Member
She featured quite a lot on the new BBC2 series, Celebrity, which started tonight, initially covering the late 90s/early 00s.

• Haha

Skiah

My concern is that KP will want to live her life vicariously through Princess as she knows her time is over and she is being ridiculed. KP may see herself as the UK’s answer to Kris Jenner!πŸ™ˆ
That’s what I meant earlier but totally got precariously and vicariously mixed πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Going back to that article about Harvey's meal, a couple of screenshots of my comments.

View attachment 362488View attachment 362487
Yes I spotted you on the thread.

No they are walking the dogs down β€˜the flitchway’ which runs towards Hatfield forest so they do have blade in Essex. It is an old railway track opposite our estate

I walk my dog there when it’s drier as it tends to get flooded and boggy. But now I might not just in case I am branded a stalker πŸ™„
But you is an 🍊 oops sorry I meant πŸ‘Ό lol.

JakeM

VIP Member
Brilliant Pom 🀣❀

Caption competition everyone for what the bloke behind her is saying!!! 🀣

'Fucks sake, put them away you slutty tart' is my entry 🀣
β€œYou look absolutely ridiculous. Put them away you bloody tart!” is my guess.

• Haha