Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member

I bet the Sun are glad she is posting again, gives them something to put in the news!
Some poor fucker with square eyes constantly monitoring Insta 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mayhem1

God help me i joined the live, didn't stay too long. Cole was in charge. Someone said Petes doing a live with princess and its not good. I checked, looked fine.
Did you see the bit where Princess was on the phone and klatty asked if she was glad to be back at her dads and she cheekily said uh hu and grinned as if to say NO

JakeM

VIP Member
I know for a fact Katie is monitoring that post of hers, she deleted BOTH my comments so you will not find
many negative comments for very long. I'm surprised she hasn't blocked me on both accounts.
What did you comment?

Pixie1

VIP Member
Oh my oh my I is going to wiz myself I haven't laughed this much for ages (I've had 3 brats btw so bog off weak bladder) hahahahaha

I see you now ❀.thankyou so very much that's so nice of you I really really really really do appreciate that so very much and yes I am I'm going to feel like crap tomorrow but at least I had a little day or sorry evening to myself,I've not had a drink since before and after xxxxxx was born so you know what sod it,he's away for 6 momths of the year and when he's back he sits in the officers mess anyway so shit to it
I know exactly what you're saying Mayhem πŸ’•. Someone very close to me was once involved with a soldier so I know how you feel πŸ’•

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Looks like she's just booked by her last story, bloody hell they are all going over there
Chavs r us
Just seems all too much of a coincidence, Ryan with his suitcase packed, now Fern, KP and CW all quiet, do you think her lips had been done again the other day when she was kissing Precious?

Mayhem1

Just seems all too much of a coincidence, Ryan with his suitcase packed, now Fern, KP and CW all quiet, do you think her lips had been done again the other day when she was kissing Precious?
Yeah Ryan on his way to London now and they fly together sometimes so he can get the crappy pics to flog on.Her lips did look a bit plumper

Mavis, I was reading an article about Donald Trump recently and it said that he is a narcissist and he doesn't mind if the comments are positive or negative as long as he isn't ignored. I think Katie is the same.
Positive or negative she doesn't care as long as shes getting talked about.
I do think she's either tested positive for Covid or she's self isolating with symptoms or because someone she's been in contact with has it. There's been no sign of movement at all other than Cawl's little clip from his car that he posted New Year eve. But she wasn't in that πŸ€”. Maybe she's had a visit from the police & is staying put 🀷. Returning from Turkey they should've gone straight to a residence & stayed there for 10 days. We know they didn't do that. Dunno how it works.....but what if she has been identified as 1 of those who took the new strain to Turkey? 😷. There is no way that skanky flaps & bully boy would have willingly missed an opportunity to shove a huge announcement down our throats on New year's Eve 🍾πŸ₯³. We were led to believe that her divorce would be finalised by New Year's eve. We were led to believe that her period was due 29th Dec. We were treated to a thinly veiled clue about Dubai from JYY woman. Ryan is out there. All of those things lead us to a huge announcement & celebration of a huge firework fairytale 'surprise' proposal, pregnancy announcement, 'I'm back', 'never underestimate the Pricey', New Year fresh start, blah, blah, blah. So what is going on???? πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ
Think the Dubai trip was a bit like the 2019 β€˜Nigeria’ trip, she couldn’t go cause she had the kids..🀣

Attachments

• Haha