Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
@Facehugger there was a woman who sold used panty liners, that was a low point for me and my chum, we thought about giving it up then.
The pensioner was the best though she had more poses than katie Price that's for sure, used her garden as a backdrop mostly, heaven knows what the neighbours made of it all. But the reviews really painted a picture of what lives amongst us. Very very depressing, trust no fucker. :ROFLMAO:
Oh god, it was dire on there at times. I didn't believe it when someone first told me, talk about an eye opener.

That rings bells now - was she the one who used to wear all her pearls & jewellery to pose in? Or have I got mixed up?

For a laugh once I listed my adult son's old pe trainers - he'd had them about 6 years and they were falling to bits. I had allsorts of wierdos messaging offering me money for pictures of him wearing them & the lot. Plus a bloke from New Zealand who said name your price for them 😱

Listing ended early by seller & trainers went in the bin 🤣🤣🤣

Guys can you help me please. I notice when you mention someone in your posts, you have an @then persons name. How do you do that?
I'm fick 😆
Type @ and then start typing the name of the poster you want to find, a list will pop up. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Pixie1

VIP Member
AIBU is like the deep dark depths of the school gates you never dare to visit. You need a thick skin

It is Am I Being Unreasonable?

Variations: IABU I am being unreasonable
YABU you are being unreasonable
WIBU - I was I being...
YABVU - you are being very..
Ahhh I get it now. 😄 thanks Moobie 👍👍👍

Facehugger

VIP Member
@Facehugger he must do that and model them for us. I do hope he's had his ham sammich.
Now that would be a sight for sore eyes, dear me 🤣🤣
Can't do it, my chances of a shag afterwards would be impossible, no woman would after wearing that, even after washing in industrial dettol.
Oh I don't know, some of alternative persuasions might like it and offer to scrub you down with a Brillo pad, who knows! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
As the plastic tramp has been silent for a record breaking time, who thinks she'll come back with a truly horrific sympathy seeking lie to explain her absence? Something worse than anybody else in the world has ever been through. Something that'll make her horrific 25ft fall look like a stubbed toe. Covid? Intensive care? Miscarriage? Kidnapped by aliens? Sadly I wouldn't put anything past her 🙄
Early misscarriage

nomorefakers

Ron Class who talks out of his arse is stirring the pot, I got him/her/whatever.

Not the only thing that's stretched, (that one is for BigMavis, she will have to change her underwear now)
I also made a few replies to Ron. I just couldn't pass it up to set the record straight

BigMavis

VIP Member
just found this (it's a slow day in my life....) https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrity/news/katie-price-secret-life/

turns out our Kezza has multiple talents. I think we may have been a little unfair, given these gems. Even Oxford University has branded her a shrewd businesswoman (well ok if you want to be pedantic that's actually a student view, and not the renowned British institution itself, if you read the smaller print....) and - AND - she's NEVER given up on her dream to help disadvantaged kids. isn't she just adorable?

any lawyers on here - what's the scope for a legal suit against Closer for this guff???!
Embarrassingly the university I attended also accredited her with something or other.

• Sad
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
"The Hills are alive WITH THE SOUND OF MUSICCC!"

OR

"the hills are alive with the sound of muesli.

I'll get my coat.
Bloody Nora, based on that performance I reckon our Pom better put you in that pic with Madame! 🤣🤣🤭

• Haha

YellowTail

VIP Member
Princess on losing her Tik Tok.
What has happened to her beautiful eyes 🥲

• Sad

DC16

VIP Member

So the JYY woman is on the plane on route to Dubai...

• Sick

VIP Member

I bet the Sun are glad she is posting again, gives them something to put in the news!
And The Mirror have caught this load of manipulation.

Give it another couple of hours and the Daily Mail will have their drivel.

Entertainment Daily have covered this too.