Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
I am sure you can see those teeth from space!
I've heard on the grapevine he's being used on interstellar sat navs as a place to avoid........'turn around immediately, recalculating' 👽👽👽👽

Good evening all you beautiful people.
I've finally sat on my fat ass, kids in bed, 💩 heads in his man cave.
Peace at last. I'm just going to have a quick catch up.
But while i do, did any of you see this?
I had a quick nosey earlier and that aesthetic company she started following the other day posted this.
More crap to come 🤣
Hello you ❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
God help me i joined the live, didn't stay too long. Cole was in charge. Someone said Petes doing a live with princess and its not good. I checked, looked fine.
I couldn't look....not even after half a bottle of gin 😂. So the best they've got for new year's eve is her blowing her nose?? Bloody hell, poor z-listers 😭. Shall we invite them to join us here? 😂🍾

• Haha

Pixie1

VIP Member
I’m guessing the big reveal will be made at midnight (hope she turns into a pumpkin). Better go easy on the gin, wine, tequila, and Bailey’s so as not to miss the great news, Tattlers! And don’t forget the nibbles to line the stomachs. Can’t have anyone getting ulcers in the new year!🍾🍷🥂
Are you listening Mayhem 🤣🤣

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Aldi fakey Bailey's cream & hazelnut cream liqueur, yummy 😋.

I'm fairly confident that this is the year we'll see old skanky flaps on the new years honours list. Surely she deserved recognition from Liz for her tireless charitable efforts 😂
We don't have an aldis, I has a sad as that's sounds lush.
The Queen would burst into flames if Katie Prices name is ever mentioned in that capacity.

• Haha
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
You need to sit your arse down and get Bailey'd missus x
On the last bottle of christmas shloer facehugger no more baileys til next christmas. I'm going to enjoy a bath and watch the documentary in said bath like a proper celebrity.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Good evening all you beautiful people.
I've finally sat on my fat ass, kids in bed, 💩 heads in his man cave.
Peace at last. I'm just going to have a quick catch up.
But while i do, did any of you see this?
I had a quick nosey earlier and that aesthetic company she started following the other day posted this.
More crap to come 🤣
Head or brain transplant? That's all that’s left, I think....unless it’s butt implants?

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Princess on losing her Tik Tok.

liar liar

VIP Member
I used to have 2 goldfish called Bubble and Squeak. 🙂
Well there's a coincidence - did you have cats called Benson and Berkeley perchance?

What is it with these sudden snarls when he takes pics? Has he graduated from the VB modelling school? Instead of looking moody, he looks like the muppet he is!
I wonder if he has perfected the VB 'crab walk'... 🦀