Katie Price #14 Katie clinging to waning fame: ring, baby, and new name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, the recycling people will not like that, they might REFUSE to take it.
They won’t take what’s in black bags I don’t think no
Sorry I didn’t get one of all the half unwrapped presents 😂 I was too late, I can see the red wrapping paper down the side but early this morning it was just all dumped on top

Reactions: 13
Someone has been out and sorted it out a bit as it was much more disorganised and the red paper more obvious as it was all on top of the green bin piled high but it’s been really windy here overnight
A lot of it’s been put down behind the bins now or into black bags
And there are 3 bins so it could not just be all theirs *caveat* 😂
Those boxes could be a real road hazard if they blew onto a windscreen. Well done. Are the neighbours too scared to put a note through the door or actually call round and ask them to clear the rubbish up?

Reactions: 11
Someone has been out and sorted it out a bit as it was much more disorganised and the red paper more obvious as it was all on top of the green bin piled high but it’s been really windy here overnight
A lot of it’s been put down behind the bins now or into black bags
And there are 3 bins so it could not just be all theirs *caveat* 😂
Its like mucky mansion all over again. I feel so sorry for the neighbourhood.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It will be interesting to see what doesn't get taken, does the recycling get taken a day late this week?

Reactions: 11
Ah, thank you, now we all know when the recycling should be collected!

bleeping hell, we are talking rubbish!!!! mind you that's normal for me! :p

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was def this red paper

There is a lot of blown around rubbish from last night most people have been out and picked theirs up now - some tree branches and bins were in the road earlier
Probably just neighbours on the row would go and sort it out? I don’t know anyone from the row but it’s really rude not to break down your cardboard in my opinion!
You are right it's totally chav behaviour to stick your rubbish out like that knowing full well its either going to get blown away or not get picked up.

Reactions: 16
it will be interesting to see what she comes up with next for attention/publicity - she's done her ill mum/harvey gym beg/selling tat/new man/new dogs etc to death - what could 2021 possibly bring! It really is car crash TV. Any bets on a "new years baby making get away"?

Reactions: 17
My first post on this thread, so hello 👋. Is Princess living full time with Krusty & Cole? I wonder if Pete is seeing any red flags with Cole & Princess? Because there is definitely something creepy going on there...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My first post on this thread, so hello 👋. Is Princess living full time with Krusty & Cole? I wonder if Pete is seeing any red flags with Cole & Princess? Because there is definitely something creepy going on there...
Hello :) and welcome.

Yep, there does seem to be something creepy going on, Pete must be doing his nut because Katie has the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I will not post the link but Katie is using Harvey TO PROMOTE FOOD!

It's on her insta!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
it will be interesting to see what she comes up with next for attention/publicity - she's done her ill mum/harvey gym beg/selling tat/new man/new dogs etc to death - what could 2021 possibly bring! It really is car crash TV. Any bets on a "new years baby making get away"?
She's certainly done 'the new dogs to death' 🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
No, Princess is not living full-time, or even part-time, with Katie. She and Junior still live with Pete (since Katie went into rehab for the fist time a couple of years ago), and but they do visit; Junior less often than Princess. However, Katie likes to spin it that she has them much more often, and does this by spreading out her Instagram stories over a range of time to make it look as if they're there most days. She gives the game away by her hair styles, nail colour and sometimes her outfits.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hello :) and welcome.

Yep, there does seem to be something creepy going on, Pete must be doing his nut because Katie has the kids.
I think if other people can see it, then surely Pete can’t be ignoring it. It’s definitely creepy though, and I can’t see Katie doing anything to stop it...
(I do hope I’m wrong, it’s just that something similar happened to me when I was young, and I would hate to see that happening to any other young girl)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Poor choice of words there.:confused:
Accurate I call it 😜

I think if other people can see it, then surely Pete can’t be ignoring it. It’s definitely creepy though, and I can’t see Katie doing anything to stop it...
(I do hope I’m wrong, it’s just that something similar happened to me when I was young, and I would hate to see that happening to any other young girl)
Welcome and I hope you are in a better place now... oh, no, you can't be - you're here lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.