Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! That is spot on!

Reactions: 28
They know. Edna knows. They go along with it for when the actual rock bottom finally happens-if she survives.

Reactions: 24
Why do the courts allow this fucking cow to live the life she does, and the media are no better just buying her self generating bullshit and mother of the year shite. If it was not a z lister she would be behind bars. Why are the bailiffs not doing anything, she obviously pays for nothing, thinks she,s entitled to everything yet still gets away Scot free.

Reactions: 40
Even AFP didn't like Kris, so why would she approve of this POS?
I gather that they’d rather still be involved in her life than have her completely isolated so they play along. As stupid as that family is, they know what is actually going on with Carl and that he’s the worst one yet.

Reactions: 31
But are the cars at the address
Get in touch
Address
  • Attridges Farm, Rands Road
  • High Roding
  • Dunmow
  • Essex
  • CM6 1NQ
View map
Get directions
Opening hours
Not provided, please contact the dealer
(View by appointment only)

Website
http:
Phone number
(07482) 864376
(01279) 956865
About us

Not only can you find the perfect used prestige car at Bespoke Automotive, but our staff can also help you secure vehicle finance for your used prestige car and after sales servicing such as new tyres, window tinting or detailing. Bespoke Automotive offer their used cars not only to local customers, but can also organise delivery of your dream car to anywhere in the world, simply contact us to find out more

Reactions: 8
I know it was mentioned, but people were thinking it might be Katona - or someone else.

Reactions: 4
I gather that they’d rather still be involved in her life than have her completely isolated so they play along. As stupid as that family is, they know what is actually going on with Carl and that he’s the worst one yet.
To be honest I think any mother would stick up for their daughter and she is one hell of an idiot to stick up for. Bottom line, we all know what is going to happen here. I loathe Katie Price and I think it will be awful for her kids when she dies but as for her enabling family, if they cared so much about her they should be trying to help her, but no, so they are just sitting back like the rest of us and awaiting for the inevitable to happen. Take note Edna! Your meal ticket will be out of date soon!

Reactions: 22
- implants ending up in outer space - that me laugh

Reactions: 14
maybe the fake, planned story got derailed, because of shane warnes death. two celebs on one island at the same time, having a lot of police attention would have been very suspious, so maybe skanky had to put it off. those boobs look awful and if she can fly after a week, why are they staying an extra two weeks, is she having more surgery this coming week too, or is it to stay close to the hospital in case the massive beach balls, fall out from her overstrained stiches ???

Reactions: 21
I've had a look at her Only fans ppv, basically same pics but with the cardi off. They are side on and the boobs are huuuge. They look the same size as today's pics. A bit too naughty to post here, without hiding the boobs to compare. Interested to see if she will deny more surgery, have another go at the Sun.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.