Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is that she doesn’t think there’s a problem.She doesn’t believe she’s addicted to drugs, according to her she went to The Priory because of PTSD.
And maybe it’s binge use, as opposed to using every day, so therefore , in her eyes ,not a problem.The loss of her children ( or limited contact), is down to the fathers interfering in her life, so therefore not her fault.And of course, they are the trigger that sends her over the edge.Thats the excuse the family will use for the next drama.
I wonder if anyone in that family has sat her down and told her enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
it sure is. A run down heap of tit, very appropriate for her.
I believe this is the case too.She has already put out that crash gate happened “ for reasons”, because of “ a phone call”, her “ mental health is affected by 4 people”.
I’m making a guess that it was all about access to the children.She couldn’t care less about the little ones, and Cole is Ok with that. I feel terribly sorry about Princess, it’s obvious she loves her Mum.
Drinks are 75p until 9.30 and there isn’t anyone there over 25 so you can just imagine the carnage. It really is in the armpit of Halifax as well (no offence to anyone from Halifax - don’t come for me 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this a picture from the nightclub currently/ what an absolute dive.
Christ 😯 they've got to have contacted her it being so far from home after it was in the media he wanted to go to one, I know they say there's no such thing as bad publicity....but!

Reactions: 10
Mine won't stop growing. I was a 34b/c all through my twenties. Now 56 I'm a 38f!!! I'm like one of the old women you used to see on the coach outings.😮
I hate having massive tits. Go for my reduction next Sunday and can't wait!!!! Also really need the draw space, my bras are that massive you can't get more than 2 in a draw hahahha!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm keeping my trap shut, hee hee :ROFLMAO: :sick:🦊
No money for creditors or to pay for her own ratty extensions - no money for her fines or her IVA and she doesn’t pay anything towards the upbringing of her kids but can afford tattoos and holidays?? Give me strength 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Drinks are 75p until 9.30 and there isn’t anyone there over 25 so you can just imagine the carnage. It really is in the armpit of Halifax as well (no offence to anyone from Halifax - don’t come for me 😂😂)
75p for an alcoholic drink?They must be making vodka from chip peelings out the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen it and she looks SO devoid and unfocused, I feel a bit upset. Like I would if I saw someone in real life looking that way- pity, distress, like I shouldn’t be looking. Whatever she’s on, it’s a lot and it’s dangerous.
Please note, when I say pity, it comes from my heart as a recovering alcoholic- addiction is addiction. I am no better than KP in this respect. We all have a bottom we need to reach. This doesn’t mean that I’m not absolutely raging at her behaviour with her children, her driving and her toxicity towards the ex’s and partners. ONE of those things would have been enough for anyones wake call, or at the least, a suitable and appropriate punishment.
Im sorry she’s fucked on drugs, as I am to any person, but she’s always been a user and now it’s just the medicine, as well as the people/babies/marriages/surgery/drama.
All the peoples she’s hurt 😢
Dear Bilbo, PLEASE don't ever think you are no better than KP! You clearly are! For one thing you admit your addictions, which is something she has NEVER done, she just makes excuses for them. And you have dealt with them, and still deal with them every day. You are never 'cured', you just learn how to deal with it. KP thinks going to the Priory for a few days is a cure and that's all she needs to do, and it will ultimately be her downfall. You faced up to your addictions therefore you are AMAZING!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The problem is that she doesn’t think there’s a problem.She doesn’t believe she’s addicted to drugs, according to her she went to The Priory because of PTSD.
And maybe it’s binge use, as opposed to using every day, so therefore , in her eyes ,not a problem.The loss of her children ( or limited contact), is down to the fathers interfering in her life, so therefore not her fault.And of course, they are the trigger that sends her over the edge.Thats the excuse the family will use for the next drama.
I wonder if anyone in that family has sat her down and told her enough is enough.
I would say yes & she won't listen or care, if you can't do it for yourself you do it for your kids....& she won't!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if we should ask Pom nicely to use her artistic talents to do a pic with her vagina mounds tattoo...on her chin 🙈
Here you are lol 😄😄😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16469383281460.jpg

I couldn't bare to add her vagina mounds to a pic looool though Cole is a c*nt so he do for the time been 😄😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Which reminds me of her new tattoo she's had done ....

Resizer_16469188376220.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That new tattoo is hideous, as someone has said - an impulse decision… jeez. I have tattoos and love them but invest and put a lot of thought in them. This comment and response in the mirror… 😂
FC4DD71B-2316-44D9-AC93-15DB635E7D50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I had 28AAA boobs when I was a teenager. They got up to a grand 34B in my thirties. Along came the menopause next plus putting on weight. Boom!!! I suddenly had a couple of whoopas. I was fatter all over but still had a waist. I’m 61 now and still fat. I always wanted bigger boobs but now they are a hindrance. They make me feel strangled in bed as they rise up under my chin.
Mine are heavy they give me heartburn. Has anybody else had this problem?

Reactions: 6
Just for anyone who hasnt seen it ... the wonders of photoshop ... un-filtered PAP shot on the Left (reality) ... Selfie by Lozza on the Right ... both pictures taken a few minutes apart on the same day at the same venue ... if you think KP is deluded ... she has nothing on Lozza

View attachment 1115846
Good god! I didn’t think anyone could look worse than KP! She is so young as well! Absolutely shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does any of our inked tattlers know how much her latest tattoo would cost?Im just curious, I guess it would be cheaper in Thailand, but still expensive enough.

Reactions: 6
Does any of our inked tattlers know how much her latest tattoo would cost?Im just curious, I guess it would be cheaper in Thailand, but still expensive enough.
A half-sleeve like that would be somewhere between £500 and £1000 + here, depending on the artist and the level of work involved. In Thailand? I'm guessing a couple of hundred. £200?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.