Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does any of our inked tattlers know how much her latest tattoo would cost?Im just curious, I guess it would be cheaper in Thailand, but still expensive enough.
It depends on how many hours it takes. Most tattoo's are based on hours for prep and tattooing. The artists I go to, don't just use standard designs, they like to show their art and make them all unique.

Reactions: 11
Damn I forgot to mention on my earlier pic that Katie certainly needs the armpit bollock removal cream in this picture 😄😄😄😄 xx

Resizer_16469200383370.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It depends on how many hours it takes. Most tattoo's are based on hours for prep and tattooing. The artists I go to, don't just use standard designs, they like to show their art and make them all unique.
That's probably why she's had it done there, because it's cheap. As you say something that big would cost a lot more in the UK

Reactions: 10
Haha, This is what Judi reckoned about when she was in court for DUI.

Downcast Katie Price's secret signs she thought she was going to jail for drink-driving
As Katie Price arrived at court to hear her fate over her drink-drive crash back in September, body language expert Judi James points out the giveaway gestures that indicated her 'practical and realistic' mood
0_AGP_MDM_151221CRAWLEY_017JPG.jpg

"Is Katie’s body language and appearance here suggesting an air of resignation?" (
Image: Adam Gerrard / Daily Mirror)

OPINION
By
Judi James
  • 13:47, 15 Dec 2021
  • UPDATED16:55, 15 Dec 2021
All the while KP new she was getting away with it after her stint in the Priory.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If you're on the Lauren Goodger thread, you'll know these horrible paps all carry wind machines to make the poor unsuspecting object of their attention look mahoosive 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t say that about the soft and pretty BYG.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know she has done a LOT of shocking things, but covering up her children's names has to be one of the most callous things I've ever seen

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.