Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean..... state of this work. It's awful
It's a joke surely?
If not, this is proof Cole bleeping hates her guts
It's not a bad tattoo, as such, but it's not great where he's covered up the old tat - especially considering he's just tried to black it out! You can still see it shining through. I have a coverup and you can't see the old tat at all.

Reactions: 12
I mean..... state of this work. It's awful
It's a joke surely?
If not, this is proof Cole bleeping hates her guts
It is shockingly bad. Big splodges of solid colour, no artistry, no crisp lines. It's a big smudge which look worse every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How can she not be heartbroken at not being with her children? Parents are allowed to have holidays but she goes ages without seeing them sometimes months ! I work 12.5 hour shifts and after 2 days I get upset I'm not doing the school run and I can't ask her about her day on the way home. KP is missing so much, I can't understand why she doesn't give a tit about them.
I don’t understand this. With children as young as Jett and Bunny she should be the centre of their world and vice versa. She’s got no job so should be collecting them from school, making their tea while asking about their day then helping with homework, bath and story before bed. Then tidying up, sorting school uniform for next day and bed early ready to start again. That’s one problem she has, she doesn’t do anything normal. I look forward to getting dressed up and putting make up on because I don’t do it everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Katie Price #140 What's going on with those hideous boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with quarterback shoulders..
this is the winning title but it won't fit and I can't think of a good way to shorten it.

any ideas Krusties?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is shockingly bad. Big splodges of solid colour, no artistry, no crisp lines. It's a big smudge which look worse every day.
It's lazy artistry. But, i'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt....she's probably told him to do it like that and not taken no for an answer. 😬 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's probably why she's had it done there, because it's cheap. As you say something that big would cost a lot more in the UK
You very much get what you pay for in the UK don't you, again another area when research is paramount as consequence can be high...but she doesn't do consequences!

Reactions: 14
Yes, I think we've moved on from judging on just the basis of having them, some tattooists are incredibly talented
I'm not a fan personally but as you say some are incredible. A friend of ours has a huge scar on his back from lung surgery he had a few years ago. For his 50th he had a huge tattoo done around it, the scar has been made into a zip and then at the top it has a hand holding a scalpel with a drop of blood on the end of it. It's really amazing! And being on his back it's not on display all the time. I have toyed with the idea of having a small one somewhere like my bum or hip ( like Rachel did in friends) but then I change my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Katie Price #140 What's going on with those hideous boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with quarterback shoulders..
this is the winning title but it won't fit and I can't think of a good way to shorten it.

any ideas Krusties?
What about just starting from Those hideous boulders??

Reactions: 3
It's not a bad tattoo, as such, but it's not great where he's covered up the old tat - especially considering he's just tried to black it out! You can still see it shining through. I have a coverup and you can't see the old tat at all.
The black work is bleeping awful. What a mess

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like she has tattooed over the kids initials too 🤔🤔 that new tattoo wraps round her arm where his face is on, the same arm as her dedication charm style tattoo to the kids..🤔
She has had her kids tattoo covered! WTF!!!! I have my kids names tattooed on me and I would never dream of getting them covered! Wow she has made me so angry 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It's lazy artistry. But, i'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt....she's probably told him to do it like that and not taken no for an answer. 😬 😬
Oh absolutely. Yes, lazy is a good word. It is basically an unattractive tattoo isn't it, she could have picked something intricate, detailed and beautiful. Quelle surprise that she didn't. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 12
Somebody help! I keep feeling sorry for her. Or maybe pity! I need a holiday at The Priory. Or Thailand. Mi mental elf is ermmmmm... Mental 😭
Sadly she doesn’t feel sorry for anyone she owes money to. Don’t feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.