Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that last lot of surgery made her look totally different like her eyes were very open etc and she looked unrecognisable but now her old face has re appeared? Or is it me?
No I think you’re right, it’s like it’s dropped

Reactions: 13
a bit off topic but according to the sun Lottie Moss earns 70 thousand pounds on only fans a year yet they claim Kerry Katona makes 682 thousand pounds a month WHAT RUBBISH i know which one i would rather pay to look at (if i was inclined to pay to look at naked pictures and it would not be Katona)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think they'll get some extra cash from skanky pishing herself on said carpet?

Also, who did this?? Two weeks too late...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know what her knockers remind me of!

Any of you used to play netball at secondary school?
Those big old orange leather netballs with with the pimply bits on them, you know the ones that were so old they started turning brown but were still solid and would knock you out if you were hit by one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t feel sorry for her as she is in full control of her life, and is her own worst enemy.
Clearly she has some kind of MH problems such as body dysmorphia, but underneath it all she a full blown narcissist. For anyone on here unfortunate enough to have links with ( or had links with ) a narcissist, you will know that they feel no remorse, don’t feel emotions and have no empathy, so cause more pain to others than to themselves.
When was the last time anyone saw her cry?
She goes in and out of rehab just to tick a box, as you can’t help someone like her.
She will end up prematurely dead, but it would never ever be through suicide that’s for sure.
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She's a conniving, sleekit ho and deserves any bad karma heading her way!

Reactions: 18
That’s the thing about most of us, we have to make do with what we have. We can’t just reduce them, increase them or lift them on a whim. Those of us who do save up, do their research and go somewhere reputable. This is one reason I can’t stand her, everything is ‘I want it now’ with her.
What you said....&... what you said again...but with emphasis on SAVE UP!

Reactions: 11
Genuine question, Does anyone actually feel sorry for her? I go through a mixture of absolutely hating her for everything she is, everything she gets away with and everything she does but at the same time I sometimes look at her pics and feel a pang of sadness or maybe its pity, I dont know! What a completely miserable existence her life is right now. She is literally just floating above rock bottom. I wouldn't want to see her dead, I'm not THAT evil but as others have said I fear it is going that way!
Not one bit. I know she has a habit of blaming everything on a sexual assault she suffered as a child. If that’s true, it’s awful of course but she has a responsibility to sort herself out. She’s had chance after chance and would rather put her latest side piece first. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Any genuine tax deductible expenses would be deducted from the gross before tax is calculated. So if she was paying 40% of her income in management fees, tax would only be calculated on the remaining 60%.
Yes, of course. I completely forgot about expenses!

Reactions: 2
New tattoo reveal..
Be funny if the extra large tattoo is CRAWL’s name or something to do with him and he dumps her very soon. His wicked last laugh! Wouldn’t surprise me as he clearly isn’t in to her. I will laugh my head off .

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.