Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Yes, I believe she has well n truly met her match in that one! Careful what you wish for skank - " a man who puts you in your place" " a real man" - He's going to make all her ex's look like angels in comparison. It's strange because I've never cared much for any of skanks partners/husbands before, ive just always detested her! just indifferent to them really. But when I first seen him my alarm bells were working overtime, didn't like him from the word go, something about him 100%
The 'alarm bells' rang, when Pimple Knob verbally (and I believe physically) attacked her in front of the 2 younger kids and Harvey, should have been enough for her & her grotty sister & the Oxygen tank mother, to have a huge wake up call. She clearly has put Pimple Knob before her children. Her mother & sister are still riding the 3.15 Paddington 'gravy train'. They obviously take a cut of any stories with their fizzog or tales of woe, appearing in. Skank is a proper mess. Her body is ruined. Her face looks like Jane Torvill did a Triple Axel and landed badly on it. Her foghorn voice sounds like a mating Walrus. I think she's high as a kite most of the time and he like's her like that. And I certainly agree, he's stored loads of info/videos on his phone, which he keeps safe in his 'man bag'. What a terrible existence. She must know that he will use all this info he's got, drugs, cash fiddles, driving still while banned etc, against her at some time, so she has to put up with his bad attitude towards her and the odd wallop in the chops. Eventually it will all come out & no matter what her enablers say, there will be NO damage limitation tactics, other than her pretend MH & back into Hotel Priory stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

WillowTree21

VIP Member
He's massive as well, I didn't really notice until I saw that pic of them together in Thailand - what a unit.

Seen this? Interesting...
We all know he's not into her. She is trying to give the impression everything in the garden is rosy. He must want to upchuck every time he looks at her. More so when she takes off the hair piece. Sweaty, balding hair stuck to her head & probably smelly. She reminds me of what Elizabeth 1st looked like. Rotting teeth & wigs to hide her sweaty balding hair. Plus there's the herpes sores on KP's lips and all the sores & scars from the millions of surgeries. It can't be a pretty sight. You'd have to have a very strong stomach. He uses her for publicity, cash & the great holidays. Blimey, it's really not worth it. She gave up her kids, for this knob! Waiting for him to dish out the dirt when they part.

• Heart
  • Sick

Winepig

VIP Member
So she wanted to go on The Masked Singer …. Apart from the fact the whole IDEA of the show is that the audience haven’t got a clue who is in the costume , so her blathering on about it is already a spoiler as such - the fact that she won’t comprehend the whole idea behind The Masked Singer & be able to Kerp her revolting fat gob shut…..Do she really think she could keep up those weeks of secrecy, of commitment, of arriving at the studio straight, sober and on time …. For weeks and weeks , costume fittings, rehearsal … and God Forbid, live shows .

No me neither .
But the producers would have great fun with her costume . I’m guessing giant Thumb or maybe a Mental Elf

• Haha

Animallover2022

VIP Member
I am utterly convinced she'll be dead soon. He's her pimp. Those blinds yonks ago saying he was going to get her surgery and put her on OF have all come true. He can't bear to look at, touch, or even acknowledge her. She's a narcissistic bitch but he is just absolutely chilling. No emotions, other than anger and self interest. He will be the death of her, one way or another.
Yes, I believe she has well n truly met her match in that one! Careful what you wish for skank - " a man who puts you in your place" " a real man" - He's going to make all her ex's look like angels in comparison. It's strange because I've never cared much for any of skanks partners/husbands before, ive just always detested her! just indifferent to them really. But when I first seen him my alarm bells were working overtime, didn't like him from the word go, something about him 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Genuine question, Does anyone actually feel sorry for her? I go through a mixture of absolutely hating her for everything she is, everything she gets away with and everything she does but at the same time I sometimes look at her pics and feel a pang of sadness or maybe its pity, I dont know! What a completely miserable existence her life is right now. She is literally just floating above rock bottom. I wouldn't want to see her dead, I'm not THAT evil but as others have said I fear it is going that way!

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
I had a brief moment of pity when they were in Vegas. She seemed like a zombie and, from his videos, you could see she was turning "Jordan" on for the cameras then going back to this weird dead shell. It's more her children I feel for though. The fact they aren't even in her top ten list of priorities.
I believe that KP really thinks this last round of surgery has made her look younger & sexier ... I reckon she thinks she can compete with the 20 somethings on OF and instasham now ... she is going to come back down to earth with a bump again soon enough - it will only take a direct look into a mirror for that - and she will head off for yet more surgery ... Carol will dump her in the near future, no doubt about that, and, after chasing him then slagging him off then begging him on her knees then slagging him off again she will dredge another younger bloke out of the gutter to prop up her ego ... he will undoubtedly be 'THE ONE' and they will be planning 'marriage and babies' within 2 weeks ... and so the mess of her life will continue its downward spiral

Private2407

Chatty Member
I'm back to thinking Carl has an agenda, a real agenda. He neither loves nor hates her, he's indifferent and is using her to gain notoriety but also, possibly, to bring her down in revenge for something she has done to someone he cares about in the past. No-one who loved a person would encourage a body disfigurement like those enormous and ridiculous tits
I agree in part but I also think what he said is true, she listens to & cares about no one but herself, she takes no responsibility for any of her selfish behaviour & when she gets caught she pulls the mental health card to deflect, the woman's done what she wants her whole life & left a trail of destruction husbands men & children behind her...she's middle-aged ffs & still behaving like a perpetual child.

• Heart
A source told MailOnline: 'The change of date was instigated by the defence side

'They asked for the case to be moved for a couple of weeks on the basis of him being currently in Thailand looking after Katie's mental health.

'The holiday was organised as a much needed break from it all for her.'
they are both taking the piss now!

• Angry

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
89CFF69B-D3ED-4AC4-A005-0328EC2622FD.jpeg
BEB6A538-B8BB-4665-BADE-7352924543B2.jpeg
What you clapping at Cole? The “not very bright” comment or “balloon boobs” being launched under the bus comment? 🤔 Thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
She appears to have tattooed over the hearts that represented Harvey and Junior.
So she's erased Junior from her life which I guess means that once H has fulfilled his purposes to her (when she's banned from using him hopefully) he'll get fully erased too :( How can you do that to your kids? God I really do despise tis old tramp :(

• Sad

Animallover2022

VIP Member
I get so irritated when I see her overinflated huge ugly false tits. I have lymphoedema in one of my breasts after cancer in 2016. So, one of mine is much larger than the other one due to the fluid that doesn't drain away properly after lymph node removal. Not as bad now but was a huge and depressing problem for a long time. Why, oh why, would anyone be so bloody stupid as to have so many surgeries to make them so big? Big boobs hurt. She really is a fool to herself.
Those tits are so 2000 when lads mags and massive false tits were a thing. Skanky seems incapable of letting go of her 'prime time" years and desperately clinging onto it for dear life.

Most ex glamour models move on gracefully to other things when their glamour yrs are behind them, like Linda lusardi, Sam fox, even Kelly Brook who was popular in the skanky yrs has moved on gracefully. Skanky is just super embarrassing.

She'd have done much better in her later career if she'd reduced her ridiculous tits, cut the surgery, been a mother and had a tv career like loose women or whatever. But I guess that wouldn't get her the attention she craves

ClivE

VIP Member
Katie as posted a picture at the airport does that mean they are on the way back because Harvey as that catwalk thing on the 12th, i like if they are they can not make is back for a court date for Carl but can be back two days later so she can use Harvey for more press(how do they get away with it)

• Angry

Noggin

Chatty Member
Genuine question, Does anyone actually feel sorry for her? I go through a mixture of absolutely hating her for everything she is, everything she gets away with and everything she does but at the same time I sometimes look at her pics and feel a pang of sadness or maybe its pity, I dont know! What a completely miserable existence her life is right now. She is literally just floating above rock bottom. I wouldn't want to see her dead, I'm not THAT evil but as others have said I fear it is going that way!
I'm a very empathetic person and sensitive.... I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest, anger and frustration is how I feel.

I've said before, IF she took responsibility for her problems (proper responsibility) I would have more respect and sympathy for her. The very fact that for YEARS she has done WTF she likes and has had so many chances, voids all sympathy for me. KFP has treated people like shit, her kids like property and made an absolute mockery of MH and DV.

Whilst I strongly dislike the fact that she is in this god awful relationship with CFW, I struggle to have any sympathy or feel sorry for her.

She's getting a tattoo, yet refused to give a blood sample after her drink, drug, drive arrest, stating she was scared of needles, everything is a game to KFP, she had been "winning" (I use that term loosely) and she is now "losing".

It's high time, KFP had some REAL consequences to her actions.

Sorry for the rant 🥰
I need some wine 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 34