Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I wonder if we should ask Pom nicely to use her artistic talents to do a pic with her vagina mounds tattoo...on her chin 🙈
Here you are lol 😄😄😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16469383281460.jpg

I couldn't bare to add her vagina mounds to a pic looool though Cole is a c*nt so he do for the time been 😄😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Which reminds me of her new tattoo she's had done ....

Resizer_16469188376220.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Rosequeen

I get so irritated when I see her overinflated huge ugly false tits. I have lymphoedema in one of my breasts after cancer in 2016. So, one of mine is much larger than the other one due to the fluid that doesn't drain away properly after lymph node removal. Not as bad now but was a huge and depressing problem for a long time. Why, oh why, would anyone be so bloody stupid as to have so many surgeries to make them so big? Big boobs hurt. She really is a fool to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Fantastic forever film. I actually worked as a Peepshow girl in 90's Soho. Yes there were a few women like that but I was surprised that the majority were like me "career strippers," and anything from between jobs professional dancers to medical students!😂. Also the punters behind the letter box peep slots ranged from the true genuine dirty Mac brigade (a dying breed) to disguised pop stars and Hollywood A listers. It takes all sorts. ♥. The absolute state of the Skank nowadays she'd be pushed to get a job there, also her foul personality would have her out the door in less than 15 minutes. I met some wonderful lifelong friends, still in touch at 57 and one of my lovely old "customers" still brings me wonderful flowers and produce from his allotment I helped him set up years ago.

Ooooh I'm going to show my husband. I'm absolutely made up. What does being a VIP mean on Tattle.🤣🤣🍾🍾💐🍰🍨
Now this had made my day, thank you. It's a work of art 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you both very much..that's lovely to hear Love Pom 💖❤💕🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16468753532190.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Angelic37

VIP Member
Yes, and remember what happened to Lolopops? Also Anna Nicole Smith, both addicted to surgery, and a both had an untimely end.
I am utterly convinced she'll be dead soon. He's her pimp. Those blinds yonks ago saying he was going to get her surgery and put her on OF have all come true. He can't bear to look at, touch, or even acknowledge her. She's a narcissistic bitch but he is just absolutely chilling. No emotions, other than anger and self interest. He will be the death of her, one way or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The difference is apparent for all to see in that Boyson obviously cared about it in some bizarre way - this one does not give a rat's ass!
Any pictures of them Togevva its always her making the lovey-dovey moves on him, never vice versa. He has his own Agendas running :)
Also the love of baseball caps. It must be to hold her wigs on :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Anna666

VIP Member
For those saying she's addicted to the pain meds given after surgery ... trust me, these days drug dealers can supply you with absolutely every drug out there, that includes prescription only meds .... she and he are already on illegal substances, and I'm sure they know ` someone ` who can supply ANYTHING for hard cash .. you can also buy again ANYTHING on the deep dark web, and they also deliver to your home ..... she is definitely on a down spiral, this will end with her early death .... in her hey day, she made millions from flashing her ` enhanced boobs ` being vulgar, vile, shocking ... she is firmly stuck in that mode, and in her delusional drug damaged mind, believes she is still famous, and the ridiculous massive boobs will again make her rich .... she is completely nuts ... the world has moved on since her glamour days, and there are women online with REAL natural boobs, making a killing, by flashing and doing other unsavoury things ... she thinks just because she is pwiccceee, the money will come rolling in ` again ` ... hence these latest stupid comical TITS .... the good thing, is, she will continue this quest, to be ` Jordan ` ..... in her drug addled mind, she is again, going to make millions ... she just doesnt get it, she is an aged ex glamour model, who is well past her sell by date, every aspect of her life is fucked, there is no big come back, NO ONE wants to see her surgery scarred old body ... it wont be ending well, and if he gave a fuck about his partner, he would do his best to stop her butchering herself in this way .... but HE DOES NOT 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
A source told MailOnline: 'The change of date was instigated by the defence side

'They asked for the case to be moved for a couple of weeks on the basis of him being currently in Thailand looking after Katie's mental health.

'The holiday was organised as a much needed break from it all for her.'
What an absolute pile of old bollocks!
"Looking after it's mentawl 'Elf eh?"
Was he looking after it's Mentawl 'Elf when he biffed it one then???
I expect the Community Service lot got the same bullshit too

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Here's granny, wig on at a funny angle, just taking her cardi off cos she's hot. How awkward is she here, desperately trying not to lick her lips. Grim and unsexy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Can't screenshot as the app doesn't allow it, so I've taken a pic with my
20220309_125036.jpg
20220309_125019.jpg
other phone so not very sharp. But... I can't see any scars here.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Animallover2022

VIP Member
I know this has already been mentioned before but, what kind of justice system is this? where you can pick n choose if you attend court on the set date or not!

Does this 'rule' apply to us normal folk or is it 'reserved special treatment' for 2 z list, cunning, conniving, manipulative, nasty cretins

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I’m very disappointed and sick that these 2, are able to get away with police, authorities, court appearances, community service etc etc. something stinks and I really do believe they’re untouchable. Laughing at us all. It’s unbelievable and unacceptable.
I get peeved about it too.Then I remember that:
Cole is stuck with her, her he -hit-me-But-I-might-have-lied farce
has put paid to any major media work for him.
He doesn’t care for her.And at some level the rat of panic is gnawing at him.Is it really worth marrying her?
If he leaves, she will crucify him in the press, so say bye bye to Z list fame.
For her, she’s with a man who obviously disrespects her.
He’s only in it for the money/ fame.Thats why he targeted her.
He’s, shall we say, a bit handy.
She’s lost any semblance of civility with her exes( and at one point there was some)
She’s lost primary care of her kids.
Her health is down the pan.Due to surgery, drugs and possibly depression.
Both of them are toxic for each other.
Deep deep down they know this, and deep deep down they are keeping tabs on each other.
Let them laugh.Its hollow laughter, and there is little joy in it.
No freebie holiday on earth would compensate for a relationship like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
How can she not be heartbroken at not being with her children? Parents are allowed to have holidays but she goes ages without seeing them sometimes months ! I work 12.5 hour shifts and after 2 days I get upset I'm not doing the school run and I can't ask her about her day on the way home. KP is missing so much, I can't understand why she doesn't give a shit about them.
As bad as she was before she met Crawl, she has spiralled into the gutter since they got together. Even though she always used the kids for her own promotion, she did seem to love them in her way, and want to be with them, Crawl changed all that.

I do think he has a total control over her, he doesn’t want to spend time with the kids, he doesn’t want to spend time with her family, all he seems to want to to do is drive cars, go on holidays, and pretend he’s a big celeb. He’s a really f*cked up man child, wants zero family responsibility, just craves fame and money, and has slowly distanced her from all her family to gain his control. He’s one of those men.

He really started the big change in her after ‘slapgate’, appears he has convinced her to support him and lie about that night, consequences of that incident means little or no access to the kids at mo, his controlling behaviour seems to have instilled something in Skanky where she couldn’t give a shit about her kids now, he is more important, she’s chosen this empty shallow existence with him over her kids. Her behaviour over the last 6 months proves it, she hardly sees them, she cares not. Now all she’s interested in is getting back to her heyday, trying to look younger with increasing surgery, constantly chasing coin, and having a younger man by her side, her addled warped mind has put any responsibility for the children at the bottom of her life goals, she now literally gives zero f*cks about them other than a photo opportunity.

All us Mums can‘t understand how you could do this, I certainly can’t, my daughter is my life, but we are not devoid of emotion like Skanky, I never thought she was particularly maternal, her let them run feral attitude etc shows this, but now since her time with him, there’s literally nothing there. When you look into her eyes these days she actually looks dead inside, she cares for nothing but herself, and grifting herself back to where she was 15 years ago with her Peter Andre lifestyle….it’ll never happen, that boat has sailed, but deluded Skanky believes she can.

That man she is with is not her salvation, he is the very opposite. Always said he was a wrong’un, he makes me shudder, he’s bad news, but I now think he’s way worse than I initially thought he was, there’s something very off about him, he looks threatening in photos, that man has a malevolent presence about him, I’m glad the kids aren’t near him, I’m glad she no longer cares for them, they need to be kept away from this toxic couple.

It’s all gonna end in tears eventually and the fallout will be the mother of break-ups, could even finish her entirely if he decides to spill, he knows dark secrets about her. One hopes the kids are protected from it, she’ll never get much access back to them again, but I think she’s so f*cked up now, she honestly doesn’t care.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
The Masked Singer?? Seriously? Imagine at the end when Davina & Co are chanting "take it off, take it off" & she gets mixed up with Only Fans 🥴 AND when she does "take it off", half her fucking plastic face would be still stuck in the mask & nobody would have a fucking clue who she was anyway 🥴

So the media is saying she's on holiday for her menawl elf & he's with her coz he's 'da wun'. And that's why he's excused from court 😴🥱🤥
IF it's a menawl elf 'oliday WHY at the very beginning did she say it was work? She posted it & I believe she also spoke it on Itsasham. Can't be both surely?

@PTMe you may be able to answer this. I'm asking this as a serious question & not a piss take. Has she EVER actually done a 'normal' couple of days? By that I actually mean get the kids up, get them breakfast, get them ready for school. Get them to school. Done a grocery shop. Put grocery shop away. Walked, fed, groomed dogs. Vacuumed, dusted, cleaned bathrooms. Picked the kids up, cooked dinner. Washed up. Done homework. Played with them. Listened to them read. You know, normal, every day stuff that real people actually do?

• Heart
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Wow! Her ridiculous chest and beefy body make her look like a female weightlifter. 🏋️‍♀️
I'm back to thinking Carl has an agenda, a real agenda. He neither loves nor hates her, he's indifferent and is using her to gain notoriety but also, possibly, to bring her down in revenge for something she has done to someone he cares about in the past. No-one who loved a person would encourage a body disfigurement like those enormous and ridiculous tits

• Heart