Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Genuine question, Does anyone actually feel sorry for her? I go through a mixture of absolutely hating her for everything she is, everything she gets away with and everything she does but at the same time I sometimes look at her pics and feel a pang of sadness or maybe its pity, I dont know! What a completely miserable existence her life is right now. She is literally just floating above rock bottom. I wouldn't want to see her dead, I'm not THAT evil but as others have said I fear it is going that way!
I don’t feel sorry for her as she is in full control of her life, and is her own worst enemy.
Clearly she has some kind of MH problems such as body dysmorphia, but underneath it all she a full blown narcissist. For anyone on here unfortunate enough to have links with ( or had links with ) a narcissist, you will know that they feel no remorse, don’t feel emotions and have no empathy, so cause more pain to others than to themselves.
When was the last time anyone saw her cry?
She goes in and out of rehab just to tick a box, as you can’t help someone like her.
She will end up prematurely dead, but it would never ever be through suicide that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
Is that sun article about getting another boob job true? I cannot believe how disgusting they look. She looks like a full on ladyboy. 14 boob jobs? This woman needs some help. She treats plastic surgery like it’s getting a hair cut. Very disturbing.

Been saying it for ages. She’s addicted to the anesthesia while going under and then the pain pills. On top of that she gets to sell the photos for cash. She is a sick woman and needs help. This is far from normal.
I’ve thought this for ages and i Bet she gets extra strong addictive painkillers after surgery too. I’m shocked how it all looks up close and what’s with her neck being the same size as her head!! 🤢
[/QUOTE]
My Hubby thinks she looks like a wrestler from the 80s. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Private2407

Chatty Member
Well you've certainly cut your teeth! What sort of place do you work at if you don't mind me asking?
I work in Criminology, in the North West but a colleague from down south told be about this site after she flipped her car, then 2 others mentioned it...now I'm buggered 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Katie had enough money to hire a professional money advisor.
She had her brother in charge(where the heck is he? Odd really)
When you have the amount she was working with. Proper investments
are vital. She would have created a nice income for her older years.
very vital when you earn money based on looks.
she did not have the brains to create a product that would see her financially sound.
So busy buying pink cars and awful clothing.
She has no excuse destroying her mansion.
She could have turned it around in the last 10 years.
Her addiction to shiney things and hair extensions and all the stupid stuff is her problem.
Buying clothes and throwing them in a room. And then buying more.
She is a prime example of money cannot buy you class.
Her children are not going to benefit in the slighted for her exploitation of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Tamar

VIP Member
Most people who are overweight have rolls of fat or "spare tyres" yet skank has an ironing board and a scrotum. Quite strange.

• Haha
I hate knocking people's looks, even hers, but she has totally ruined herself. In a desperate attempt to make what she's done to herself better, she's making it worse. Get off all the booze and drugs, get down the gym, sack all that junk shit you eat and you might do yourself a favour. :(

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
She's always banging on about menawl elf 😴🥱 how about us Krustie's bring about a landmark court case? SHE is bad for OUR menawl elf. So we collectively get together & take her to court. Our MH will dramatically improve by having her sent to prison..... I LOVE it! Do you love it?

Noggin

Chatty Member
The hypocrisy is astounding.No self awareness whatsoever.Although it’s a brilliant strategy to blame the clinics for poor little Katie’s vanity projects.Its almost like they make her do it.
If you need an example of avoiding accountability there it is.
That's even if she is getting them for free.... Could be that she's trying to deflect from KFP spending money she does/doesn't have in the wake of the BH hearing. Along with the "victim" narrative.

My poor daughter got free surgery, yet the surgeon capitalised on her name 🤬

As always, the fucking price's (TFP) want it all. Fame, freebies, sympathy and £££££'s.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Morning Krusties!

Sooooo I’ve had a quick read and howled at Pom’s brilliant pics as usual! Queeeen of photoshop you are Pom!

Now am I right in thinking she’s gone to Thailand for another ffs boob op? Or is this just showing the results from the last one?

What’s happened to her belly button? All v well having lipo or a tummy tuck but the rest of fat and skin around the body hasn’t gone and she looks like a corpse that’s been in the sea too long and bloated and wrinkled. Like when the skin detaches.

Her neck is insane, has she had that inflated too?

So many questions on this Wednesday morning.

Love to all 💜

Just realised I,ve become an Active Member WOO WOO

Do you love it? Do you? I love it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I can't read about her anymore, how on earth are they getting away with all of this, it's disgusting, they are making a mockery of mental health, vile creatures. :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Angry

bish..bashbosh

What an absolute pile of old bollocks!
"Looking after it's mentawl 'Elf eh?"
Was he looking after it's Mentawl 'Elf when he biffed it one then???
I expect the Community Service lot got the same bullshit too
Why does this story call him a male model? 🤣

The male model, who is engaged to the reality star, had been charged under section 4 of the Public Order Act.

• Haha
  • Sick

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Skank will post her new boobs on the IG soon, her fans will jump on there telling her she looks stunning and what a fantastic mother she is, a decent person will reply saying ”she has wrecked her looks and now resembles a wrestler, plus never sees her kids, but lets two decent mothers look after them“, at which point her fans will call that person all the names under the sun and declare them a troll 🤦🏽‍♀️ An idiot worshipped by idiots.

Everything she does and everything around her is a right bunch of c*nt, the c*nt never ends does it, I’m feeling pretty c*nted out with her. 🤪 Oh well if she carries on with the operations something will go wrong eventually, no one can sustain this amount of cosmetic surgery without a major f*ck-up happening at some point, she ain’t gonna stop. Sad for her kids, but she cares not a thought for their feelings, god she’s so vile and self obsessed. This looks like end-game to me, she wont be around much longer, she’s totally gone now, self destruct button has been pressed.
100% agreed! She is just starting to look more bizarre with each passing procedure. It seems her surgeries are also becoming far more frequent. Before she'd at least wait a bit before her next but now she's having something done, what seems like, on a monthly basis and she'll still never be satisfied, its now become an obsession. She's obsessed with herself and cannot stand getting older and seeing these new up and coming beauties. I reckon it will kill her, eventually

• Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Look at these two cunts! Anybody would think they have hard lives!!

Go home to your children you absolute disgrace. Looking utterly disgusting as usual, look more like a bloke than that pussy whipped, cringey arsehole crawl.

I think it's disgusting how she clearly doesn't give a shit about seeing her children. Worst 'z'eleb 'mother' going.
One FaceTime call every few days and that’s the job done as far as she is concerned.

• Angry