Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
She's also said the only thing that calms him down is if you film him....we're all doomed, doomed I tell you 🤨
I think you are right. We are at the stage where she could say that she was descended from the Russian royal family and GMB and Lorraine would interview her about it.Her whole programme about Harvey was fabricated to a certain extent so why not.
they chased me for £38 and deducted it from my pension, they said id owed it from 4 years previous, how, i dont know, because i was employed (NOT self employed ) then by the council. how does she get away with so much ?
Ive also had a negative experience, as has a friend.They made a mistake in my ( husbands) case, but it was very scary and they didn’t let up.In my friends case the amount he owed was quite large.They wanted the money back immediately, and when he said he didn’t have it ( he wasn’t disputing paying it back), they made him come in for an interview where he had to list every outgoing right down to what the children paid for their lunches.
They eventually came to a repayment plan, but he said that the experience was utterly humiliating for something he did not do deliberately ( wrong tax code applied by his employer).
We all have to, and need to pay tax, and tax laws need to enforced. The issue I have is that some people ( Price etc), seem to have different rules applied to them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Ming55

VIP Member
What an absolute pile of old bollocks!
"Looking after it's mentawl 'Elf eh?"
Was he looking after it's Mentawl 'Elf when he biffed it one then???
I expect the Community Service lot got the same bullshit too
When do they get the Psychiatrist in to prove the only issue she has is she,s a selfish narcissistic bitch?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Busy schedules?! Don’t make me fookin laugh! She does f all when she’s here and he is an ex car salesman. Any real mother would be at MM sorting out her shit hole of a house for her kids that are her “world”. She seriously pisses me off as I’m in the middle of moving on my own and I’m having to sort out the stuff of two people and I have many disabilities. I have nobody to help me but I’m not complaining because I’d rather have my life than hers any day. She will never get any type of custody alone with those children whatsoever but it’s all her own doing, I see absolutely no effort being made. It only did up Jett and Princesses room because it was being paid. Selfish woman who should never of had children, but she’d do anything to keep a man.

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Do you think it may be down to her putting on weight even? She definitely has piled on the pounds recently, so maybe that has made her boobs look even bigger.
I doubt very much if there are any fat cells left anywhere near her implants, just the thin skin stretched over the bastards like a sofa cover from Plumbs. Her legs are skinny, her torso is shaped like a scaffold plank, her bum is an implant so the only place her fat can go is her shoulders, arms and back. And boy, isn't it.

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Well they are making sure we all get to see how lucky they are and how important they are so nothing can touch them
Hope the police will sort out broken restraining order and malicious instagram messages
I’m very disappointed and sick that these 2, are able to get away with police, authorities, court appearances, community service etc etc. something stinks and I really do believe they’re untouchable. Laughing at us all. It’s unbelievable and unacceptable.

• Angry
  • Heart
A source told MailOnline: 'The change of date was instigated by the defence side

'They asked for the case to be moved for a couple of weeks on the basis of him being currently in Thailand looking after Katie's mental health.

'The holiday was organised as a much needed break from it all for her.'
She must be having such an awful time of things. Swanning around here, there and everywhere. Going on TV, attending award ceremonies after having surgery, suffering from 'PDST' after some mysterious incident she's still trying to work out what happened and she can sell to the s*n, losing all her kids, having a fiancé who literally cannot stand her and is taking her down slowly.
My heart fucking bleeds 😒😒

• Angry
  • Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
So was this a WORK trip?? (Bankruptcy hearing!)
Or was this a HOLIDAY?? (Criminal hearing!)
Can't be both!

NoodleNips

VIP Member
The Daily Mail article this morning has been updated with a quote from a spokesman..

A spokesman for Woods told MailOnline: 'I can confirm this holiday was pre-booked and my client Carl and his partner Katie both having such busy schedules and pre existing work commitments that when given the opportunity to travel together and their schedules allow it they need to take advantage of it.'
What busy schedules?? He doesn’t have a job as far as I can see and all she does is flog mass produced crap from China and exploit Harvey!

Private2407

Chatty Member
Don't judge me too harshly it's my first attempt 😆

#140 Skanky & Wanky mocking the system by flying to Thailand to inflate her pistons!
I feel sorry for the venue too. They probably had printed posters etc and made arrangements for the room etc. I pretended I was a fan and had bought tickets. The guy was very sweet and even took my phone number and said he would let me know if he heard of any other places in Fife she was holding a masterclass, hee hee. I bet he was wondering why my phone number is a West Sussex one tho :ROFLMAO:
Foxtotty, joking aside I found out about this site via work after her car flip so when I had a big op last week & recouping at home I had a peek, didn't know until today after a poster told me to read the wiki what an abhorrent excuse for a human being she actually is, there is not one area of her life that she redeems herself in any small way & she wonders why people are angry towards her when she's behaved the way she has for literally decades 😡

• Heart
  • Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member
Looks like the papers arnt gonna forget about cocky carls court appearance
They know
Every single snippet from his hearing will be printed and they’re just waiting to expose him for the conman and bullshit merchant he is

• Heart

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I'm sorry but Cole looks about 12 in these pics. They really do look like mother and son! I absolutely detest the bell end but seriously what is he doing with her? How can he look at these pics and not think wtf!!!
Her hair gives me the absolute fear
It’s dirty, the blonde has went that manky orangey colour
She has a cheek asking for extensions because she doesn’t keep them good or clean
She’s actually a manky bitch and I can guarantee you she doesn’t shower after sex and wipes her fanny on the curtains 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 19.34.39.png

I've just been catching up and saw this story from a 'sauce' (obviously nothing to do with the gruesome twosome :rolleyes: ).

Lovely Cole is up for threatening and abusive behaviour towards KP but the intrepid 'sauce' wants us to believe he is the person most able to
look after her poor mental elf?! I think Harold Shipman or Joseph Mengele would do a better job of nursing the patient.

• Haha
  • Wow

tracey3871

VIP Member
Katie Price is desperate, full stop!
KP has done this a few times ... she is obviously desperate to get back onto a reality TV show, but, no one wants her ... she is too old for Love Island, Ex on the beach type stuff and has done I am a celeb twice as well as a stint on CBB, she was crap on master chef, they binned her from loose Women ... no one is interested in giving her her own tv reality show again ... those couples counselling shows didnt really take off in the UK and she cant do a celeb dating show with Carol in tow ... basically ... there is nothing she fits out there except something like a 'celebs got talent' or ' masked singer' type show ... but ... she hasnt got any talent, hidden or otherwise so they wont want her, even for the laugh value because she isnt 'lovable' or funny

Link to the article with the original scarring photos…

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13071277/katie-price-graphic-images-broken-feet/

So this is either one of two things….

1. Her feet have been photoshopped to take out the scars.
2. The original scarring was faked, as there is no possible way the scars she has in that Sun article would not still be very visible. The scar tissue in those pics is deep if real, it will not just disappear, that Is life long scarring.

I know which option I think it is. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
Well, Carol said slapgate was made up .... including fake bruises for the paper ... if the feet were faked he will know ... if its true then more fool him for getting involved in her scams because its put him in court

Angelic37

VIP Member
I have it on good authority that a KP fan page on Insta is actually paid by KP to promote pics, while she plays innocent! 😲

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
As my hair didn't grown in 3 minutes I need free extensions ... again .....

And a new tat ....
On the wig beg, what does she mean by 'do me'? 😳 Surely half the male population already has?
So basically she's after another freebie wig coz she's pissed off everyone else who has been dim enough to give her freebies 🥴

I have 36GG boobies. I also totally recommend Bravissimo. I highly suggest visiting 1 of their stores if you can. They are THE best.

I'm guessing Skanky is now 36WTF 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31