Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gx2018

Is that sun article about getting another boob job true? I cannot believe how disgusting they look. She looks like a full on ladyboy. 14 boob jobs? This woman needs some help. She treats plastic surgery like it’s getting a hair cut. Very disturbing.

Sorry if I am repeating what others have said in previous threads, but Is she addicted to having procedures?
Seems crazy when years ago I recall she wanted small breasts and did decrease them.
2014 she went down 5 cups.
July 2021.
Out of 12 at the time she has only paid for 2 of the surgeries.
Now on her 14th and gone super large
Been saying it for ages. She’s addicted to the anesthesia while going under and then the pain pills. On top of that she gets to sell the photos for cash. She is a sick woman and needs help. This is far from normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

geordiegirl

VIP Member
What's with the name Krusties?

Has KP had some kind of whatever and there is evidence of it.
We’ve had several names for her and like the Lauren Goodger thread where she permanently had a scrunchie on her wrist, we became the Scrunchies 🙂 and well KP is just generally… Krusty 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
If you're on the Lauren Goodger thread, you'll know these horrible paps all carry wind machines to make the poor unsuspecting object of their attention look mahoosive 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just for anyone who hasnt seen it ... the wonders of photoshop ... un-filtered PAP shot on the Left (reality) ... Selfie by Lozza on the Right ... both pictures taken a few minutes apart on the same day at the same venue ... if you think KP is deluded ... she has nothing on Lozza

1646927515515.png

• Haha
  • Wow

bish..bashbosh

You know what her knockers remind me of!

Any of you used to play netball at secondary school?
Those big old orange leather netballs with with the pimply bits on them, you know the ones that were so old they started turning brown but were still solid and would knock you out if you were hit by one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Squirrelina

VIP Member
A source told MailOnline: 'The change of date was instigated by the defence side

'They asked for the case to be moved for a couple of weeks on the basis of him being currently in Thailand looking after Katie's mental health.

'The holiday was organised as a much needed break from it all for her.'
‘Much needed’ 😡😡😡 it also seems mental health and Harvey are her current MO. If only the comments weren’t switched off. It’s shocking 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

karma4klattie

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Angry

Ming55

VIP Member
Why do the courts allow this fucking cow to live the life she does, and the media are no better just buying her self generating bullshit and mother of the year shite. If it was not a z lister she would be behind bars. Why are the bailiffs not doing anything, she obviously pays for nothing, thinks she,s entitled to everything yet still gets away Scot free.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Did one person or more do that because they have some phenomenal research skills...I'm in awe..I only knew a fraction of all that, how can the likes of Loz Fox get cancelled after 1 controversial comment on TV when she's done all that, even allowing for press sensationalism she literally makes a mockery of anything & everything she touches. I have to guess that because people tune in even in disgust she gets paid.
Lots of investigation went into our Wiki..it’s all true And isn’t it fucking unbelievable! What a pratcunt she is eh?

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
So Cole has to go on holiday because of HER MH 😡😡😡 sorry, but when are people finally going to say NO to this pair. Unbelievable 😡😡😡

Has Ryan moved on to another hotel?

• Angry

sausage rolled

I don’t think she’s had her boobs done at all, she’s just hoisted them up hence the random hanging ballbag! I think she got rumbled about the fake planned story that she was gonna flog to the press (it was mentioned by a tattler, soz, can’t remember who said it, and I can’t be arsed to look through all the non skanky/wanky posts🙄) so she’s come up with a fake ‘plastic surgery’ story to flog to the press cause she knows everyone presumes she’s going for surgery whenever she goes abroad. I bet the story would’ve been more dramatic but numb-nuts Cole posted a vid of KP on the Karaoke and completely messed up the ‘planned fake medical emergency story’ as he did a very fast dirty-delete. Plus they need some more spending money to buy AFP and Edna a fridge magnet.

#Carl#Amateur
#You#Cant#Kid#A#Kidder

Last edited:
  • Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
What in god's name is this thing in her crevice? :oops:

View attachment 1114121
A bit of googling suggests that it's the scar from the arse implants Usually they put the cut higher but she may have asked for it to be lower so that it would be more hidden. Trouble with that is the bum cheeks can pull apart as you move around and cause the wound to open and the size of that scar looks like she split. Eurgh. She's a real little treat isn't she.

• Sick
  • Wow

BambiK

Chatty Member
The Daily Mail article this morning has been updated with a quote from a spokesman..

A spokesman for Woods told MailOnline: 'I can confirm this holiday was pre-booked and my client Carl and his partner Katie both having such busy schedules and pre existing work commitments that when given the opportunity to travel together and their schedules allow it they need to take advantage of it.'

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Twinkletoes95

Does she think that those inflated balloons will bring in the OF millions? Nah Katie you're miles out....it's not the 90s anymore Your subscribers want sooooo much more!!

• Haha

Domcat

Gotta love the old mental health excuse as a reason to get out of everything.
Wish the TV guys would say ' Can't take the risk of having you on telly atm if you're MH is fragile. It's a fast paced stressful environment and we don't want you suffering' Suggest you go to the Priory and stay there this time, do the work and STOP looking for cheap headlines. There, there, take all the time you need.

• Heart
  • Haha

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Look at these two cunts! Anybody would think they have hard lives!!

Go home to your children you absolute disgrace. Looking utterly disgusting as usual, look more like a bloke than that pussy whipped, cringey arsehole crawl.

I think it's disgusting how she clearly doesn't give a shit about seeing her children. Worst 'z'eleb 'mother' going.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
I agree, he raises all the alarm bells!

I think her family know.... As much as I loathe them and think they've hugely enabled her, I do feel they are helpless in his charge of her.

I tend to think, he's encouraged her to increase her substance misuse, her losing her license has only made her more dependent on him and that's played into his hands.

I bet he's got 100's off videos in his phone of her, just waiting and bidding his time.
I agree, Noggin. I can see him doing what Mark Croft did to Kerry Katona and releasing lots of videos of her doing coke. He's not to be trusted at all. Funnily enough, MC was a dealer, too.

• Wow