Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought.
If Cole pleads guilty( which he will) and gets away with a tap on the wrist( which he will), do you think that will leave the way clear for presenting us with his black and white proof re slapgate?

Reactions: 16
If she loves H as much as she says why doesn't she get a tattoo of him?????
Not twatish ones and pencil dick???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My old dad used to say tattoos are for sailors or lesbians, maybe Pwicey is both 😂
I think we've
The media won’t be able to hide this, if it goes ahead there appear to be people who are going to go just to bait him, they will video it, or other people will video any incidents. The vids will be all over social media. I cannot see this being anything but a horrendous disaster and will cause real harm to H. Even if he’s in a separate area, she’s arranged ‘Meet & Greets’, surely this will distress him at some point, together with the noise and lights, it’s quite appalling how everyone Involved think this is ok.

If something bad does happen, Skanky will no doubt twist the truth, but this will be a step too far to cover up. She has been warned on SM not to do this, consequences are on her. The papers will not side with her on this, they’ve already published a couple of articles reporting that people aren’t happy about this, I’d be very surprised if she isn’t finally heavily lambasted over this, one just hopes no real harm happens to H.
I don't see how any health officials that he's in the care of have supported this, even with her spin on it's empowering him to do normal activities, she thinks as he said it on national TV he wants to do it it's ok...it's potentially dangerous as hell!

Reactions: 11
I'm waiting patiently for a member on here to mention how chavy tatts are and how people with tatts are worth nothing!
Oh give it time ……along with how autistic folk should be in secure units 🤦‍♀️ Vile person -ignore button is a godsend 👍😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It won't be long now until she's shreiking at the media about how she "Woz forcedd to 'ave dis tattttoooo by 'im even dow I didunt wont it dun beycors I's scard of neyduls........................................"

The only positive is that her arms are so black now it won't show the dirt as much :)

Well hello there fellow party person! 👋 Yes no doubt at all. She needs to be careful, easy to overdo it especially in the heat and dehydrated. That's something you never see her with, water.
She's afraid of water. She doesn't like washing, plus have you seen what happenned to the Wicked Witch of the West?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As my hair didn't grown in 3 minutes I need free extensions ... again .....

And a new tat ....
What an idiot she is!

Latest tattoo cost £180...
Wonder what this one says? 'Me love you longtime' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she must have not paid the last people that did the extensions(you would be using the same people if you could) because she is now begging for someone to get in touch with her who will do them she will be asking them to do them for free and she will tell all her loyal fans on instagram and youtube who did them and were they can get them done all the women i know get their hair done at one place and stay with that place they do not let different people touch the hair
I’d want paying before I got the glue gun out…. what’s wrong with people letting her have credit?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.