Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she has tattooed over the kids initials too 🤔🤔 that new tattoo wraps round her arm where his face is on, the same arm as her dedication charm style tattoo to the kids..🤔
tit so it is, my bad before, sorry.
I forgot about that one.

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’d want paying before I got the glue gun out…. what’s wrong with people letting her have credit?
Why doesn't she just bundle up all her rugs and post them to whoever is responsible for de-nitting, fumigating and scrubbing out the knots?

It can't be any sort of a recommendation having to admit that you superglued the old bag's barnet on for her surely? Thats financial suicide!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ll admit I thought that years ago 🙈. I genuinely thought ‘good on her’. She’s made her millions from having humungous boobs and writing (lol) books and she takes good care of a disabled child on her own. How wrong I was 🤦‍♀️.
I was the same - no shame in that!

Reactions: 14
It won't be long now until she's shreiking at the media about how she "Woz forcedd to 'ave dis tattttoooo by 'im even dow I didunt wont it dun beycors I's scard of neyduls........................................"

The only positive is that her arms are so black now it won't show the dirt as much :)

She's afraid of water. She doesn't like washing, plus have you seen what happenned to the Wicked Witch of the West?
I forgot about her ‘I’m scared of needles’ remark when she went for her COVID jab. 🤦‍♀️. Does she not remember what she says? There’s no way anyone scared of needles would get a tattoo…. or microbladed eyebrows… or lip fillers….. or Botox … or cosmetic surgery every month.. What a complete lying t**t. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just watched that programme Death on the Beach about backpackers getting murdered in Thailand on Koh Tao, they said on there that you can get any drug at the pharmacy, one girl got tramadol as she had a sore throat! It shocked me when they named what you can just get over the counter 🙄.
I've just watched that programme Death on the Beach about backpackers getting murdered in Thailand on Koh Tao, they said on there that you can get any drug at the pharmacy, one girl got tramadol as she had a sore throat! It shocked me when they named what you can just get over the counter 🙄.
Maybe that’s why she wanted to go there. Extra suitcase of Tramadol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What in the hell is she supposed to be doing? Is this her OF content? 🤣

If creepy crawlie really loved that worn out, clapped out bint, he would not have her degrading herself like that. Surely they're not that strapped for cash 🤣
It's from a group I'm in. 😬🙊🙉🙈💩 It's OF and any other pics of her. It's grim, these weirdos are vile.

• Haha
Just a thought.
If Cole pleads guilty( which he will) and gets away with a tap on the wrist( which he will), do you think that will leave the way clear for presenting us with his black and white proof re slapgate?
Difficult to say for sure, if the normal process is issued it will be under a current investigation as even at best it's wasting police, emergency services time etc hence why they're both keeping quiet for legal purposes. No doubt she will blame all insundry for why she elaborated it in the first place & say that's why she's having weekly therapy, but you have to want to get well & make changes for therapy to work, she won't & she doesn't as her recent surgeries show.

I'm close to menopause age so I'm just going to wait and be patient for these amazing boobs. :D

I'm sorry they're a pain in the bum, though. I can only imagine they really get in the way when you're trying to just go about life.. I know i'm joking about them but they can't be fun at all. 😘
That’s the thing about most of us, we have to make do with what we have. We can’t just reduce them, increase them or lift them on a whim. Those of us who do save up, do their research and go somewhere reputable. This is one reason I can’t stand her, everything is ‘I want it now’ with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I knew someone like that too, always had to have a man. She did admit to it though and that she couldn't bear to be on her own. She was married 5 times! She was a barmaid in a local pub so always seemed to find the next one among her punters! All went very pear shaped when #5 tried to kill her though! I think she finally saw the light after that and realized she needed to be a little more selective in her choice of partner!
Fingers crossed for Skanky 🤞.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She appears to have tattooed over the hearts that represented Harvey and Junior.
So she's erased Junior from her life which I guess means that once H has fulfilled his purposes to her (when she's banned from using him hopefully) he'll get fully erased too :( How can you do that to your kids? God I really do despise tis old woman :(

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Looks like she has tattooed over the kids initials too 🤔🤔 that new tattoo wraps round her arm where his face is on, the same arm as her dedication charm style tattoo to the kids..🤔
To be fair, those initial charm bracelet tattoos were awful.While she was at it she should have put a Medusa head over Biffas fizzog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.