Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tattoo artist has really captured the pure evil vibes that emanate out of his face

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah I’m an Ibiza veteran too 😉. She will be on the magic mushroom shakes in Thailand no doubt.
Well hello there fellow party person! 👋 Yes no doubt at all. She needs to be careful, easy to overdo it especially in the heat and dehydrated. That's something you never see her with, water.

Reactions: 10
That's why she's milking him for all he's worth now, and why she wants yet more documentaries with him. Plus it bolsters her 'amazing mum' image too. If there is a problem at his personal appearances I hope the media tell the truth about it and not hide it.
The media won’t be able to hide this, if it goes ahead there appear to be people who are going to go just to bait him, they will video it, or other people will video any incidents. The vids will be all over social media. I cannot see this being anything but a horrendous disaster and will cause real harm to H. Even if he’s in a separate area, she’s arranged ‘Meet & Greets’, surely this will distress him at some point, together with the noise and lights, it’s quite appalling how everyone Involved think this is ok.

If something bad does happen, Skanky will no doubt twist the truth, but this will be a step too far to cover up. She has been warned on SM not to do this, consequences are on her. The papers will not side with her on this, they’ve already published a couple of articles reporting that people aren’t happy about this, I’d be very surprised if she isn’t finally heavily lambasted over this, one just hopes no real harm happens to H.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I've just watched that programme Death on the Beach about backpackers getting murdered in Thailand on Koh Tao, they said on there that you can get any drug at the pharmacy, one girl got tramadol as she had a sore throat! It shocked me when they named what you can just get over the counter 🙄.
Where can I watch this please

Reactions: 3
Well hello there fellow party person! 👋 Yes no doubt at all. She needs to be careful, easy to overdo it especially in the heat and dehydrated. That's something you never see her with, water.

I would think her resilience is Uber strong. At this point it would be more dangerous for her to stop using than to carry on. Most high dependency addicts are advised under a watchful medical eye to wean themselves off drink and drugs gradually and not go cold Turkey. I lost one friend and nearly lost another when they tried to stop using drink and coke. One died in her sleep and the other ended up in hospital for months due to psychosis and fits. Amy whinehouse allegedly died when she was sober if I remember rightly.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So unless she's blagging extensions for free, the number she has would cost over 5K and how much is the tattoo? So basically with the expenses of the holiday & surgery, when's she saving up to pay back her creditors & mortgage/tax debts? So Mickey Kardashian has had enough of not getting paid to do the extensions and I assume her mate Melody won't do them for free. Any hairdresser getting involved in that, needs to get money up front before even ordering the fake hair. They certainly won't get paid for the hours it takes to stick them on her bonce. She means she's fed up with that little bit of hair sticking up like a cockatiel, along with the bald bits where her hairs fallen out. What a creature.
she must have not paid the last people that did the extensions(you would be using the same people if you could) because she is now begging for someone to get in touch with her who will do them she will be asking them to do them for free and she will tell all her loyal fans on instagram and youtube who did them and were they can get them done all the women i know get their hair done at one place and stay with that place they do not let different people touch the hair

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.