Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, that's right, I'd forgot for a bit that she's such a shite mother she's not even allowed around them on her own. People still call her an 'amazing mother'

Reactions: 28
If he's got PROOF, in black and white that he's innocent then surely he'll plead 'not guilty'. Only a fool would plead guilty.

Reactions: 25
Do we think that Carol really enjoys those enormous boobs? I'd be too scared to go anywhere near them!

Reactions: 26
I agree, Noggin. I can see him doing what Mark Croft did to Kerry Katona and releasing lots of videos of her doing coke. He's not to be trusted at all. Funnily enough, MC was a dealer, too.

Reactions: 39
Plumbs I will have to cancel my order from them now. I’m waving goodbye to my lovely new crimplene elastane stretch covers

They look lots bigger than the photos of her with KB

Why is she wearing a net curtain round her waist x .

View attachment 1112494
She looks like Biffa Bacon’s muvva!

Reactions: 24
are they on a foam mat in front of a picture again, because theres not much sun in that room

she dont want to slow down and blend in, she wants to stand out and be ME,ME,ME, the ONLY one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
So, they are laying on some kind of day bed on their holiday surrounded by people in deck chairs. Is that a thing then, you lie in bed have your breckie - do a bit of OF performing to the onlooking crowd? Good work if you can get it.
The view is pretty impressive though (minus the dirty looking pair of odd legs) - just another kick in the teeth to her creditors!

Also, I wouldn't want to walk past and catch a glimpse of the view between their breakfast trays - they are both laying there with their legs wide apart! Hope they didn't just have the full english!

She doesn't have the intelligence, or personality for a t. v career, or commitment, I'm sure I heard somewhere she's often late, she really has nothing to offer except as a novelty and even that is losing its appeal.
Don’t forget drunk. She’s often drunk.

Reactions: 20
love Dr Now, he doesn't sugar coat things. I wonder what he would say to skanky? He's in the same town as me.
I can't believe he's almost 80 and still doing surgery. He's a legend! He would have a field day with her! He'd be the only surgeon to send her packing! lol

Reactions: 19
Spot the difference….
i had to laugh at these photos, she even got kris to put his initials on his cases and talk about same old, same old, it looks like that's the same manky, stale coconut drink she's holding. old , manky, stale ideas, just like her

Reactions: 26
A source told MailOnline: 'The change of date was instigated by the defence side

'They asked for the case to be moved for a couple of weeks on the basis of him being currently in Thailand looking after Katie's mental health.

'The holiday was organised as a much needed break from it all for her.'

Reactions: 54
The world really does revolve around her, good old menkal elf!

Katie's mental elf is well happy not having to be held accountable for anything - do you love it, I love it, do you love it? Woo Hoo

Reactions: 27
‘Much needed’ it also seems mental health and Harvey are her current MO. If only the comments weren’t switched off. It’s shocking

Reactions: 41
She must be having such an awful time of things. Swanning around here, there and everywhere. Going on TV, attending award ceremonies after having surgery, suffering from 'PDST' after some mysterious incident she's still trying to work out what happened and she can sell to the s*n, losing all her kids, having a fiancé who literally cannot stand her and is taking her down slowly.
My heart fucking bleeds

Reactions: 32
What an absolute pile of old bollocks!
"Looking after it's mentawl 'Elf eh?"
Was he looking after it's Mentawl 'Elf when he biffed it one then???
I expect the Community Service lot got the same bullshit too

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.