Katie Price #138 skanky sounds like screeching cat. And cole with his monogram looks like a prat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #138 and well done @Rosiecosy for the winning title.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...-with-your-manbag-wearing-gnome.27919/page-49

Yes I know it's a bit early but the KP threads do tend to over-run.

Latest Story is that the BBC is facing backlash from a documentary.

Carry on.....

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ok, I'm done with thread suggestions. To long, to short, swearing. @Rosiecosy I had this in the bag until you waded in.
I know I have a God given talent for these thread titles but you lot just don't seem to see it.
I'm banging the door on the way out, and just incase you don't hear it I'm going to bang it twice!!!!
I'm off to buy some fluffy slippers and a pair of shorts with my name on them.........BANG............BANG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I know, I know it’s too soon but I will forget it otherwise #fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that minge! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Recap
Skanky and wanky have have flown to Thailand to ‘work’ on their new you tube documentary ‘how to look like you’re not on holiday, when you are on holiday’ (along the same theme of ‘how to get married in Las Vegas, but not get married in Las Vegas’.
Binfest posted another cryptic message alluding to a ‘hotel break in’ which we all know in true Binfest style will not materialise.
still a pair of cunts, with v dodgy taste in outfits and even dodgier tattoos! And on that note. Please no more derailing the threads guys! It’s boring for us who are here to watch the downfall of KP and just leads to infighting and a telling off from the mods! 😘😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I know, I know it’s too soon but I will forget it otherwise #fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that minge! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You will get into trouble for posting too early Hunny, but so what, it gets my vote 👏 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok, I'm done with thread suggestions. To long, to short, swearing. @Rosiecosy I had this in the bag until you waded in.
I know I have a God given talent for these thread titles but you lot just don't seem to see it.
I'm banging the door on the way out, and just incase you don't hear it I'm going to bang it twice!!!!
I'm off to buy some fluffy slippers and a pair of shorts with my name on them.........BANG............BANG
I feel your pain Maggie. I had the most votes and therefore a winning thread title once, only to have ( the person who started the new thread ) dismiss it as they thought the one with less votes sounded better in their opinion! It’s a brutal existence on Tattle at times 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Awww Maggie I am sooo sorry 😘😘😘 the next ones yours! We'll even rig it to make sure (wink!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Awww Maggie I am sooo sorry 😘😘😘 the next ones yours! We'll even rig it to make sure (wink!)
Now you’re getting like Putin, he likes to rig votes. 🇺🇦
Anyway, well done @Rosiecosy, celebratory drinks on you later then 🍷

Recap
Skanky and wanky have have flown to Thailand to ‘work’ on their new you tube documentary ‘how to look like you’re not on holiday, when you are on holiday’ (along the same theme of ‘how to get married in Las Vegas, but not get married in Las Vegas’.
Binfest posted another cryptic message alluding to a ‘hotel break in’ which we all know in true Binfest style will not materialise.
still a pair of cunts, with v dodgy taste in outfits and even dodgier tattoos! And on that note. Please no more derailing the threads guys! It’s boring for us who are here to watch the downfall of KP and just leads to infighting and a telling off from the mods! 😘😘😘😘
Totally agree. Well said 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please can we avoid criticism of Junior And Princess. They are children. Comments like “waste of a private education” and criticism of how Junior speaks are, in my opinion, totally inappropriate. Regardless of the stability provided by PA and Emily they’ve had a lot of trauma in their lives due to their mother and need protection not criticism. Adopting that accent may be Junior’s way of distancing himself from his mother, who knows but leave them both out of it. They’re both likely to need long term therapy as a consequence of what they’ve endured - they can certainly do without any criticism on here. They may read here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108
I feel your pain Maggie. I had the most votes and therefore a winning thread title once, only to have ( the person who started the new thread ) dismiss it as they thought the one with less votes sounded better in their opinion! It’s a brutal existence on Tattle at times 🤣🤣🤣
That’s happened to me too 😂😂😂
Bothered me far more than it would a more sane person 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow that is brutal! 😯

Now you’re getting like Putin, he likes to rig votes. 🇺🇦
Anyway, well done @Rosiecosy, celebratory drinks on you later then 🍷

Totally agree. Well said 🙌
🤣🤣 yikes! That's put me off rigging the votes!
Yep, drinks on me tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s happened to me too 😂😂😂
Bothered me far more than it would a more sane person 😂😂😂
It shouldn’t ever bother you Winey as you are the Number one Thread title maker 🥳 There’s always another day, another win for you 🙌🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You need to get an Insta account and post some pics of you crying about the Tattle trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well done @Rosiecosie. Love MrsC xxxx
Thanks Mrs C 🤗

Please can we avoid criticism of Junior And Princess. They are children. Comments like “waste of a private education” and criticism of how Junior speaks are, in my opinion, totally inappropriate. Regardless of the stability provided by PA and Emily they’ve had a lot of trauma in their lives due to their mother and need protection not criticism. Adopting that accent may be Junior’s way of distancing himself from his mother, who knows but leave them both out of it. They’re both likely to need long term therapy as a consequence of what they’ve endured - they can certainly do without any criticism on here. They may read here.
That's a good point. I don't criticise the children but I never thought of Junior using the accent to distance himself from skanky. Poor boy

Reactions: 18
It shouldn’t ever bother you Winey as you are the Number one Thread title maker 🥳 There’s always another day, another win for you 🙌🤣
You’re too kind 😘

I didn’t have a go this time coz it’s not fair to keep winning .

Plus my wine consumption last night seems to have zapped my creativity 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hear hear! Wine you and Maggie need to collaborate on the next one!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey everyone, just catching up! I’ve not been on for a few days. It all seems very strangely quiet doesn’t it? Shitting themselves about the court case I wonder? The calm before the storm? Awesome thread title btw. I love it! Woohoo! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.