Katie Price #138 skanky sounds like screeching cat. And cole with his monogram looks like a prat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Chris Harris has posted from Bangkok an hour ago so I wonder what is happening now?

Reactions: 10
More staged "pap" photos...
She thinks her new boobs are finally going to make her look slim in clothes………. Ok then…. 😳

Hi tattlers, had to have a break from reading about the piece of tit for a while because it was all getting a bit much. It really is infuriating how she swerves any kind of consequence for her crappy actions. But I've got a bottle of rosé in the fridge ready for when the kids are in bed and I'm going to do some speed reading and catch up on what the big ugly fucker has been doing, glad to be back 🥰

Hope you're all well ❤❤❤
Welcome back ♥, I’d get another bottle just in case….. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He looks like a blow up sex doll!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Here he is as one of the inflatable dolls in Only Fools and Horses at the back of Delboy's van 😄😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16467663547160.jpg

Can you imagine it deflating loool 😅😅 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Even if he didn't hit her who in their right mind would go back to someone who treats you with such contempt?
Skanky, because she is a desperado and would rather put up with a slap, name calling, being used, etc than be single. She's a pitiful excuse of a 'woman' always HAS to have a bloke by her side.

I don't believe she fancied kris, he was just the only one showing any interest at the time. Didn't take her 2 minutes to cheat on him then chuck him when she thought the grass were going to be greener.. soon went back with her tail between her legs once the other guys had their fun and dumped her pathetic, needy ass though. She's a vile thing

Reactions: 29
She will be running out of surgeons soon. Anyone mad enough to keep inflating those breasts, would be on a par with Dr Frankenstein.
Imagine the thick scar tissue and the pain - it’s not right.

Reactions: 13
I didn't even notice it says in the article she had another boob job in Bangkok. They are ridiculous 🤢
How is she allowed to keep flying so soon after surgery? Surely she should be recovering not posing on a boat getting sunburnt?

Reactions: 10
She thinks her new boobs are finally going to make her look slim in clothes………. Ok then…. 😳

Welcome back ♥, I’d get another bottle just in case….. 😉
I think she looks like a linebacker in an American football team!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.