Katie Price #138 skanky sounds like screeching cat. And cole with his monogram looks like a prat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its quiet. The silence is very suspicious. They're plotting something
flying back so he can attend his court case?
Saturday
20:00 Bangkok -> Singapore (Swiss)
23:30 Singapore-> Zurich (Swiss)
8:30 today land in Zurich, then flight to UK...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Perhaps CW doesn’t want her to spend time with them (just wants her to himself)
If he's still with her after last nights screeching he 100% has a hearing problem, along with a few others, stupidity being one.

I'm so over missing out on the thread title. Well done Rosie. x
I know I'm gifted, so I'm going to become a paramedic instead. 🚑🚑😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She had a really well done nose job by one of the best plastic surgeons in America back in 2009..how did her nose get to this state? Cocaine? It blows my mind
Naturell" ????????????????????????? What the hell is Naturell and what does it have to do with Vinyl Vera anyway???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She had a really well done nose job by one of the best plastic surgeons in America back in 2009..how did her nose get to this state? Cocaine? It blows my mind
Looks like she's done a few rounds with Tyson Fury, why's it all squished over her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
flying back so he can attend his court case?
Saturday
20:00 Bangkok -> Singapore (Swiss)
23:30 Singapore-> Zurich (Swiss)
8:30 today land in Zurich, then flight to UK...
If they come back I bet they don’t arrive back in UK till the 9th

If they come back I bet they don’t arrive back in UK till the 9th
Unless he has to see lawyer so on the 8th

Reactions: 8
This speaks volumes from Kieran.

ETA: Or it would if the picture would upload. lol Anyone else want to give it a shot, while I batter my laptop?

FD281C68-E45C-4FF6-A895-5C0A23CA312A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Plus Kieron is not is some Godforsaken dosshole trying to "sing" karaoke thinking he's Whitney Houston!
He's a Dad, doing Dad Stuff with his Family :)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Someone please please I beg you put a bullet in the back of that shitcunts head.

EDIT sorry wrong thread not Crawl i'm trying to find The President Putin(putrid) forum

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This speaks volumes from Kieran.

ETA: Or it would if the picture would upload. lol Anyone else want to give it a shot, while I batter my laptop?

View attachment 1106642

The difference between those two holidays. What has KP got really? She the absolute dregs now, nothing going for her. She had it all and let it go and thank god for those kids that she did. They look so happy, they never look happy with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, and all Katie can manage is a "my baby girl" post on Princess's IG.
Stellar parenting there, Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.