Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Please can we avoid criticism of Junior And Princess. They are children. Comments like “waste of a private education” and criticism of how Junior speaks are, in my opinion, totally inappropriate. Regardless of the stability provided by PA and Emily they’ve had a lot of trauma in their lives due to their mother and need protection not criticism. Adopting that accent may be Junior’s way of distancing himself from his mother, who knows but leave them both out of it. They’re both likely to need long term therapy as a consequence of what they’ve endured - they can certainly do without any criticism on here. They may read here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
I know, I know it’s too soon but I will forget it otherwise #fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that minge! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Ok, I'm done with thread suggestions. To long, to short, swearing. @Rosiecosy I had this in the bag until you waded in.
I know I have a God given talent for these thread titles but you lot just don't seem to see it.
I'm banging the door on the way out, and just incase you don't hear it I'm going to bang it twice!!!!
I'm off to buy some fluffy slippers and a pair of shorts with my name on them.........BANG............BANG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Gem74

VIP Member
Recap
Skanky and wanky have have flown to Thailand to ‘work’ on their new you tube documentary ‘how to look like you’re not on holiday, when you are on holiday’ (along the same theme of ‘how to get married in Las Vegas, but not get married in Las Vegas’.
Binfest posted another cryptic message alluding to a ‘hotel break in’ which we all know in true Binfest style will not materialise.
still a pair of cunts, with v dodgy taste in outfits and even dodgier tattoos! And on that note. Please no more derailing the threads guys! It’s boring for us who are here to watch the downfall of KP and just leads to infighting and a telling off from the mods! 😘😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Pom Bear

VIP Member
What Katie's family pic looks like after it's been filtered...

Resizer_16467454230390.jpg

The unedited version ...😀 x

Resizer_16467454230391.jpg

Looool 😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
This speaks volumes from Kieran.

ETA: Or it would if the picture would upload. lol Anyone else want to give it a shot, while I batter my laptop?

FD281C68-E45C-4FF6-A895-5C0A23CA312A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 62

karma4klattie

VIP Member
There’s Skanky, almost naked, freshly creosoted, wig on straight, tena lady professional tucked neatly into her spanx, massive norks glistening with polished lard and with her little wrinkled eyes full of alure, framed in the toilet doorway with the shaver light casting romantic shadows across her inflated, aging bum and the scent of V.I.Poo Extra Strength wafting from her minge.

Cole, she whispered lovingly, do you fancy a shag, lowering her voice to a husky squawk, do you love it Cole, do you, do you? Do you want to mawwy me Cole and have baybees wiv me Cole? Do you, do you? Shall I take me teef out so you can kiss me proper? I’m going to drop me kecks now Cole so you can get at me growler.

With tremendous effort Cole tore his smouldering eyes from his pocket mirror and beheld the vision before him……..

His reply was passionate, urgent……….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I've taken one for the Krusty team and joined a private group dedicated to her only fans. Well, it's grim. 😭 Also hilarious, one fella has 89p in his bank account, but when he gets paid he's buying one of her PPV. With that type of fan, how is she gonna get rich, and they're all the same. A depressing amount going into each other's DMs for wanking, I have politely declined, they don't know I'm a woman. 😁😭😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
MORNING KRUSTIES.

I’m still here, still pregnant thankfully! 29 weeks and just want to get to 32 (previous prem baby) and I’ll be happy. Not allowed to work due to physical nature so I’ve now to fill my time on here (reach VIP 😂😏) and enjoy the laughs.

Thank you so much for all your Krusty love and updates!

I’m baffled as to why they’ve just allowed him to change his court date because surely DA claims should be dealt with swiftly? Surely he’d want to just clear his name and sort it out?

I didn’t watch the doc although saw a clip of him smashing about a small fridge I think it was? Clearly has a temper and violent tendencies poor man. She’s not helped him at all has she. Agree with someone above saying she wants to keep him like that which is wrong on so many levels.

Big Krusty love to all 💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 59
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

bish..bashbosh

Maybe you really should start a Kieran thread?
I do agree,all this Kieran stuff on here is meh,no matter what anyone thinks of him this thread is about Skank and wank.
We all know skanks fans look on here so its just giving them more ammo against him
At the end of the day no matter what he does he is a good dad ,where as skank doesn't give a flying fuck about those 2 little ones

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Winepig

VIP Member
It’s the calm before the storm. When they are quiet, some new drama is brewing.

In wouldn’t even wear that outfit around the house. Maybe to put the bins out though!? 😉

Sounds like the next thread title @Winepig 🤣🤣🤣
Oh now , you’ve made me do an early submit 🤣🤣

Apologies all 🤭

# 139 A Poundland Toni Basil in death slippers and an itchy crotch that smells of kippers .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

PTMe

Chatty Member
I understand that an ipad is a safety net for Harvey but I can't stand the fact that skanky had conditioned him to use it 24/7 because she couldn't be bothered to parent him properly.

• Sad
  • Heart

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Oh krusties I’ve had a right day. Huge bleed so I’m in hospital being baby monitored and I feel like I need cheering up.

Has anything exciting happened? I’ve poor signal in the rooom I’m in (no window either 😵) and if anyone would be so kind to give a brief laughing update I’d be grateful.

I did notice the KP show was on bbc as I tried to find killing eve. Can’t believe a lying domestic abuse twat is being given prime time tv slots.

Wtf is wrong with these media companies?

• Heart
  • Sad